How Long Until Cordoba House False Flag?

CurveLight

Rookie
Oct 16, 2009
Set aside the fact it is as stoopid to blame 9/11 on Islam as it is to blame Smith & Wesson for the latest lone gun shooter rampage. The far right is infamous for both real and false flag political attacks. A few false flags that come to mind are the college kid who claimed to get jumped by "Liberals" and beaten up, a young woman claimed to be attacked and have a "B" carved into her face (backwards too!), and people getting attacked in NOLA simply for wearing pro-Palin buttons.

When will this happen with the new NYC Mosque? The far right is constantly preaching about the "dangers" of Islam and by golly if people won't wake up and realize those fears are to be respected then someone will have to take the necessary steps.

One of two things, or both, are going to happen:

Someone will do an actual attack in NYC and try to make it look like Muslims did it or there will be an actual attack on the Mosque itself and when the perp(s) are caught there will be no shortage of Nationalists lauding their actions. Why? The only people who resort to violence as a means of problem solving have already proven to be dumbasses and those who hold the conviction but lack the courage to act will live out their fantasies through the sick actions of others.

Far right preaches about the dangers of Isalm?
So? Who cares.
The far left preaches about our governments involvement in 9-11 and I dont give them one ounce of credibility by debating it.

Are you so desperate that you must now try to debate about the actions of the fringe of a side?

• Banned
So? Who cares.
The far left preaches about our governments involvement in 9-11 and I dont give them one ounce of credibility by debating it.

Are you so desperate that you must now try to debate about the actions of the fringe of a side?

Why bother responding to an OP you clearly fail to understand?

So? Who cares.

I understood it completely.
But its credibility was severly compromised by the insertion of "the far right preaches about the dangers of Islam"

Sadly, you took it as credible despite that insertion.

We cannot blame Islam for 9/11?

So.... all these people blowing shit up everywhere, killing Jews, declaring "Jihad" on the west and issuing Fatwahs against anyone who dares draw a cartoon depicting Allah... is a nutjob who coincidentaly just happens to be Muslim?

Really?

Last edited:
So when Japan attacked pearl harbor we blamed their religion?
We blamed the Oklahoma city bombing on religion?
It must have been the UNIbombers religion?

Last edited:

Pearl Harbor wasn't attacked in the name of "Allah"... it was attacked in the name of the Emperor... who was regarded as a diety. And we subsequently bombed the Japanese people back into the stone age in retalliation for going along with that shit.

The perpetrators of 9/11, including Bin Laden, et al... specifically did this in the name of Allah... they declared a Holy War against the west years ago. To pretend that Islam has nothing to do with this is, well, let's just say naive. Islam has EVERYTHING to do with this.

And no, I don't want to kill every Muslim, so don't even go there.

We blamed the Oklahoma city bombing on religion?
It must have been the UNIbombers religion?

Neither McVeigh nor Kazinski cited religieous reasons for what they did. McVeigh was an anti-government type and Kazinski was, well, insane.

Come on now.

Pearl Harbor wasn't attacked in the name of "Allah"... it was attacked in the name of the Emperor... who was regarded as a diety. And we subsequently bombed the Japanese people back into the stone age in retalliation for going along with that shit.

The perpetrators of 9/11, including Bin Laden, et al... specifically did this in the name of Allah... they declared a Holy War against the west years ago. To pretend that Islam has nothing to do with this is, well, let's just say naive. Islam has EVERYTHING to do with this.

actually, it was attacked in the name of the Emperor, whom the Japanese considered a god.

actually, it was attacked in the name of the Emperor, whom the Japanese considered a god.

Um, I think that is what I said when I said this... "...of the Emperor... who was regarded as a diety" Try reading the post before posting such buffoonery.

So? Who cares.

But its credibility was severly compromised by the insertion of "the far right preaches about the dangers of Islam"

Makes sense. After all, that was the only sentence in the op. Dumbfuck. You still don't understand it.

Set aside the fact it is as stoopid to blame 9/11 on Islam as it is to blame Smith & Wesson for the latest lone gun shooter rampage. The far right is infamous for both real and false flag political attacks. A few false flags that come to mind are the college kid who claimed to get jumped by "Liberals" and beaten up, a young woman claimed to be attacked and have a "B" carved into her face (backwards too!), and people getting attacked in NOLA simply for wearing pro-Palin buttons.

When will this happen with the new NYC Mosque? The far right is constantly preaching about the "dangers" of Islam and by golly if people won't wake up and realize those fears are to be respected then someone will have to take the necessary steps.

One of two things, or both, are going to happen:

Someone will do an actual attack in NYC and try to make it look like Muslims did it or there will be an actual attack on the Mosque itself and when the perp(s) are caught there will be no shortage of Nationalists lauding their actions. Why? The only people who resort to violence as a means of problem solving have already proven to be dumbasses and those who hold the conviction but lack the courage to act will live out their fantasies through the sick actions of others.

Paranoia will destroy ya. You better chill. Cause you're losin it. :cuckoo:

Makes sense. After all, that was the only sentence in the op. Dumbfuck. You still don't understand it.

Wrong again, child that shows anger by hurling curses and insults.
Once a line like that is inserted into an article or comment, it completely compromises the integrity of the thought itself.
I understood exactly what was being said and I gave it little to no credence as it was quite obvious where the thought was coming from.

Wrong again, child that shows anger by hurling curses and insults.
Once a line like that is inserted into an article or comment, it completely compromises the integrity of the thought itself.
I understood exactly what was being said and I gave it little to no credence as it was quite obvious where the thought was coming from.

I called you a dumbfuck because you earned by your tunnel vision on one sentence and ignored everything else. Your first post proved you did not understand the OP. Want that spelled out you fucking idiot?

Forum List

Back