How long do you think it would take to get rid of a fat ass?

I see them all the time, and wonder, what kinds of things would one need to do to get rid of a fat ass?

What do you think?

How long do you think it would take to get rid of a fat ass?

Just shoot it.

Effect%20Of%20Unlimited%20Food1.jpg

LOL!

I'm not the one with the fat ass thank you, and thank goodness I was blessed with good genes.

I was working out today in the gym and saw some peeps working out. I was glad they were giving it a try, and wondered how long it will take them to get rid of that part of their body. I would think a fat ass would be the hardest thing to get rid of, don't you?

LOL!

I'm not the one with the fat ass thank you, and thank goodness I was blessed with good genes.

I was working out today in the gym and saw some peeps working out. I was glad they were giving it a try, and wondered how long it will take them to get rid of that part of their body. I would think a fat ass would be the hardest thing to get rid of, don't you?

I agree that a fat ass is one of the hardest things to get rid of...along with fat thighs, flabby upper arms, thick neck, buffalo hump, muffin top, belly apron, and cankles.

LOL!

I agree that a fat ass is one of the hardest things to get rid of...along with fat thighs, flabby upper arms, thick neck, buffalo hump, muffin top, belly apron, and cankles.

But you're doing a great job, keep up the good work, you're halfway there! :thup:

Could be done quite quickly. A woman friend of mine shed 156 pounds of useless fat in a matter of months.
She divorced her husband.

Cankles.

There's another one, how does one get rid of Cankles? :confused:

My oldest daughter tends towards cankles - HUSBAND'S side of the family takes credit for this. She went to college last year and walked everywhere. No more cankles. She wasn't overweight though so it might take longer if that's an issue. Most freshman gain weight; she lost weight. She lost 5-10 and looks great.

It would take about 20 seconds to get rid of a fat ass if you gave them a really, really hard shove out the door.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back