How long do you need to reside in the USA to be truly american?

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Mortimer, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Mortimer

Mortimer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,267
    Thats true. But it is because you dont like their race. You dont want many or more of them. You want more whites. If you are white it makes sense but dont lie about it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,376
    No, it is because the culture they drag with them takes precedence over blending to ours.

Let's flood your damn country with 100 vile cultures that share NOTHING with yours

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  3. Mortimer

Mortimer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,267
    Their culture is mostly spanish. You wouldnt dislike iberians from europe who speak spanish, you dislike them because they are mestizos/native americans/not white

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,376
    You dont get to tell others what they think.

Any country has the right to decide who comes and who does not. Nobody gives a damn about the opinions of the most hated in Europe. Worry about your pathetic self and not America. You have no say.

5. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,018
    Its funny, all the Poles I knew, all the Lithuanians or Hungarians they all managed to learn English. They kept their culture, but they fled oppression. But the Mexicans won't acclimate like the rest did, and last three times I was a jurist, both the plaintiff and the defendant didn't speak a lick of English. Because that's what diversity brings... Nobody understands the laws or language. Viva diversity. I hate Diversity.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mortimer

Mortimer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,267
    https://www.univision.com/univision...ong-young-us-latinos-but-spanish-still-valued

7. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,715
    ----------------------------------- actually I like the natives , mestizos , natives of South America . The only problem with them is that they are third worlders that want to stay third worlder in the USA . Plus then the voting and Dual Citizenship which is not good for me , my kids or the USA . Many 'dualies' never become Americans so they continue voting and working for their home countries rather than the USA Mort . Its my opinion that ALL imported people no matter race not be allowed to vote for the generation that arrives in the USA Mort .

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,715
    -------------------------------- they are too close to the USA and even if legal they never put down roots like the others that you mention MaryL .

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,018
    So I am reading your post. Its rather ambiguous. So let me clarify: Any immigrant is welcome, as long as you come here legally and pay the requisite legal dues and acclimate. So if NOT , YOU/THEY are.. as they say in the common vernacular, deeply analy fucked. I don't care about the plight of Mexican illegals, its just an excuse for them and those that exploit them. And given the fact that there are so many more poor homeless 'mericans, I am not giving a flying shit about wetbacks or anything about them. Why should we?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019