How long do Floridians tolerate Dem recount fraud.

COUNTING THE VOTE: MIAMI-DADE COUNTY; Protest Influenced Miami-Dade's Decision to Stop Recount

Violence? Really? From main stream media? Let’s see it.
Did you write this?

"I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

Are you trying to retract it now?

Yes I did and no I'm not retracting it. I've posted links to reports on the incident where GOP operatives used violence and intimidation tactic to help shut down a recount. Not associated with the SC decision. But keep on pretending that it is. That is another form of lying you know.

The democrat Party has a proud tradition of cheating and ignoring laws -- until the 101st shows up

Democrats don't believe laws apply to them.....

Here's one now:

"Telling these caravan people to come here legally is basically the same telling them not to come here. You can pretend you are atually for immigration from threse countries when you just don't want these kind of immigrants."
When The Motive Is Just This Transparent....

If you don't believe he's a Liberal government school grad, check out the spelling.

And here's a Democrat President telling illegal aliens to vote:

@ 0:20...Obama: "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

Might help if you knew the diff between an adjective and a noun.
Orange blob zero Ed cultist?

Hussein told illegal aliens to go and vote.

Although the author Daniel Silva used this description in a different connection, nothing could be more appropriate as a description of Liberals:

They come in two varieties- those willing to be used, and those too stupid to realize that they are being used.

Sooooo.....which variety are you?

Heard of projection?
Accusing people of what you are doing?
I'm sure not
I thought it was the blob cult who have zero college?

You failed to answer the question.

I sense a palpable fear on your part.

Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote.

Ever heard of facts showing past behavior to predict future behavior?

Broward County elections supervisor illegally destroyed ballots, judge rules
The democrat Party has a proud tradition of cheating and ignoring laws -- until the 101st shows up

Democrats don't believe laws apply to them.....

Here's one now:

"Telling these caravan people to come here legally is basically the same telling them not to come here. You can pretend you are atually for immigration from threse countries when you just don't want these kind of immigrants."
When The Motive Is Just This Transparent....

If you don't believe he's a Liberal government school grad, check out the spelling.

And here's a Democrat President telling illegal aliens to vote:

Might help if you knew the diff between an adjective and a noun.
Orange blob zero Ed cultist?

Hussein told illegal aliens to go and vote.

Although the author Daniel Silva used this description in a different connection, nothing could be more appropriate as a description of Liberals:

They come in two varieties- those willing to be used, and those too stupid to realize that they are being used.

Sooooo.....which variety are you?

Heard of projection?
Accusing people of what you are doing?
I'm sure not
I thought it was the blob cult who have zero college?

COUNTING THE VOTE: MIAMI-DADE COUNTY; Protest Influenced Miami-Dade's Decision to Stop Recount

Did you write this?

"I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

Yes I did and no I'm not retracting it. I've posted links to reports on the incident where GOP operatives used violence and intimidation tactic to help shut down a recount. Not associated with the SC decision. But keep on pretending that it is. That is another form of lying you know.

Did you write this?

Did you write this?

Did the Republicans stop the vote count in 2000?

Is your statement a slander and a lie?

And, based on your propensity....aren't you a low-life lying gutter snipe?

Did you write this?

Then you remain a lying low-life gutter snipe.

The Republicans did not stop the 2000 count, as proven here:

"The Florida vote was ultimately settled in Bush's favor by a margin of 537 votes when the U.S. Supreme Court, in Bush v. Gore, stopped a recount that had been initiated upon a ruling by the Florida Supreme Court. "
2000 United States presidential election recount in Florida - Wikipedia

You should just admit that you lied about the Republican, so I can stop spanking you, and go back to my studying.s

And be quick about it.

In your dreams......

The Democrat must be too close down there.
Repubs are such sore losers.
WAIT! The Republicans are ahead! What is the problem?

Because it's not who wins or loses, it is who follows the law and who doesn't. From Lyndon Johnson and Ballot Box 13 to the things that are happening in Broward County, it's the Democrats whose history lends itself to not follow the law.

Did you write this?

"The Florida vote was ultimately settled in Bush's favor by a margin of 537 votes when the U.S. Supreme Court, in Bush v. Gore, stopped a recount that had been initiated upon a ruling by the Florida Supreme Court. "

You should just admit that you lied about the Republican, so I can stop spanking you, and go back to my studying.s

And be quick about it.

In your dreams......

Every reader of our posts knows the truth.

You tried to blame the Republicans, thus:

But I showed you to be a lying low-life gutter snipe, thus:

QED...

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

When do they just start a war and get it over with?

They love fraud as long as it furthers their agenda. If illegals voted for the right, the wall would have been built by Dems long ago.

They are shameless with the cheating and the media agrees with them so won't call them on it.

And they accuse the right of trying disenfranchising people. The left has made an art out of it.

45926904_944568852334250_4220687451523383296_n.jpg

This was called a riot. Lol

upload_2018-11-12_14-49-4.jpeg

This is a riot

upload_2018-11-12_14-52-11.jpeg

CNN Transcript - Saturday: Protests Continue But Election Officials Deny their Influence - November 25, 2000
HALL: Frank Buckley just finished talking about this, and I kind of want to bring it up first. What about the calls by six Democrats calling on the Justice Department to investigate those charges of alleged intimidation with the canvassing board?

GROSS: Well, I'm sure that the Justice Department will look into it, when any credible or complaint like that is brought before them. But I suspect that it's probably not going to go too far. We've had a lot of protesting going down in Florida, and the chairman of the Miami-Dade canvassing board is denying that he was intimidated.

So I think without someone coming forward on the board that they were in fact intimidated, that's a tough case to sustain.

Did you write this?

Did you write this?

And be quick about it.

In your dreams......

QED...

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Yeah and all they have to do, like you, is to pretend the incident in Miami never happened and they to can declare a phony victory.

Did you write this?

And be quick about it.

In your dreams......

QED...

Rule #1

Yeah and all they have to do, like you, is to pretend the incident in Miami never happened and they to can declare a phony victory.

QED...

Rule #1

Forum List

Back