How Long Before

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The Government will mandate that doctors see their newly taxed patients or tax them for disobedience?

I'll be lenient and give it four years. What say you?

we will have to see how many doctors are left after this point and thats no joke, people forget doctors are humans and they have opinions on all this.

this government wants them to do the work with reduced compensation so you have an excellent point.

yea there was another piece of legislation no one read at the time, now the doctors are like whoa there? and the ones in medical school or wnat to go to med school have to weight debt vs salary and see if its worth it. Lets see where the population of doctors are after lots file for retirement instead of dealing wit this crap and how many just go to colleges to be researchers to avoid all this.

we will have to see how many doctors are left after this point and thats no joke, people forget doctors are humans and they have opinions on all this.
Now we're gonna' get more Affirmative Action Doctors.

Congrats Willow. You're scraping the bottom of the barrel w/ this right wing, whine-thread. Come on girl. Its the law of the land and has been for years. Get w/ the program!!! :mad:

Congrats Willow. You're scraping the bottom of the barrel w/ this right wing, whine-thread. Come on girl. Its the law of the land and has been for years. Get w/ the program!!! :mad:

come on willow do as ur masters tell u, dont think for urself, dont take care of urself, let the nice big government do all that for u, u are helpless and we are power we know whats best for u, eat ur broccoli, no smoking and america is wrong to give u rights rights are stupid and obselete, we'll take away ur guns, since they kill people, knives, since they kill people and soon amputate u because firsts kill people. Come on willow, join us in this dream state where the world is perfect and ur masters think for u and do for u, now u can be the artist dark sith master nancy pelosi feels u can be.

The better question is how long will it be before Willow actually posts something even mildly intelligent and of substance? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
The current status, private professional individuals working for themselves as private companies providing healthcare services, or healthcare professionals employed by larger private concerns is currently analogous to the fate of the wagon wheel and buggy whip.
All hospitals will fail and when they fail the Government will seize their property and assets: "For the Public Good" of course. All healthcare professionals will become employees of the Government responding to the Government's every whim. Can't balance the budget, you get paid less. Can't balance the budget, you work less hours even though people will still get sick at the same rate. Need more hours in the clinic because of a flu epidemic? Forgeddaboudid!
Refuse to see a patient because of his coverge. Firing squad at 6:00AM, especially if they were an immigrant or a minority.

If ObamaCare is not scrapped, a whole lotta doctors are going to retire or stop seeing Medicare/Medicaid patients. The ones who will are going to be the less experienced, less qualified people. And I suspect the pipeline of new treatments and drugs will slow down considerably. Won't be pretty folks.

The Government will mandate that doctors see their newly taxed patients or tax them for disobedience?

Oh it's on! In fact, it's going down tonight. I suggest you prepare.

And in four years, will you admit you were wrong? I'm guessing not.

but sadly, I won't be wrong. more and more doctors will refuse to take on medicare and medicad patients. You'll be wrong will you admit it? I'm guessing not.

I give it six months before patients who pay doctors in cash and the doctors who accept cash are prosecuted for bribery.

There are 13,000 pages of regulations so far to formulate regulations and penalties with more to follow.

Forum List

Back