How long before US lefties start to riot? What may spark it?

Last edited:
Yep, NOLA...

I have never called the Tea Party a bunch of racists... Not once. But I have said that extremism attracts extremists.... some of those extremists are racists. Hey, don't feel bad... some of the left's extremists really are Communists.

So, if liberals are to own the Communists... as I hear on a daily basis from the right... I guess your side has to own the racists.

Unless we stop the bullshit of playing petty games and polarizing one another. But, looking at damn near every thread on this board makes me very doubtful.

FWIW, I doubt the partisan tools on this board are a true reflection of the real American zietgiest.

Most of the Republican conservatives I know aren't freaking racist, class baiting idiots like the denizens here who call themselves conservatives or pprogressives.

Let's remember that a whole lotta trolls come here solely for the purpose of insulting people, shall we? These people have an emotional age of about 14 at best.

We see this happen every damned day.

A real discussion starts and then some idiot insults another idiot and those two waste post after post trading jibes.

Fucking morons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back