How Long Before Robert Hur Joins The Ranks Of Robert Muller, James Comey, Merrick Garland, Jack Smith?

May 4, 2022
How Long Before Robert Hur gets attacked and hated like Robert Muller, James Comey, Merrick Garland, Jack Smith?
I predict it will come before he clears Joe Biden of any dastardly deeds. I predict he will not fail and fizzle out like Durham did -- the soon-to-be Hero, that never materialized.

A Special Counsel: "A special counsel is an attorney appointed to investigate, and possibly prosecute, a case in which the Justice Department perceives itself as having a conflict or where it's deemed to be in the public interest to have someone outside the government come in and take responsibility for a matter." The job title does not include Witch Hunting & Partisan Gotcha Games

• Banned
"I am confident that Mr. Hur will carry out his responsibility in an even-handed and urgent manner and in accordance with the highest traditions of this department," Garland said.
Hur, who currently is a litigation partner at Washington, D.C., law firm Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, said he plans to "conduct the assigned investigation with fair, impartial, and dispassionate judgment."
"I intend to follow the facts swiftly and thoroughly, without fear or favor, and will honor the trust placed in me to perform this service," he said in a statement.

Asking for this guy to investigate and not have an agenda to Get Joe? Surely will disappoint the people who insist on seeing an equivalency here with Trumpty Dumpty Mine All Mine

Asking for this guy to investigate and not have an agenda to Get Joe? Surely will disappoint the people who insist on seeing an equivalency here with Trumpty Dumpty Mine All Mine

Hur had better go orange or he's a demonic Hitler commie!

Meanwhile, Garland just keeps quietly doing his job. He's right to set this up.

• Banned
Hur had better go orange or he's a demonic Hitler commie!

Meanwhile, Garland just keeps quietly doing his job. He's right to set this up.
Garland seems immune to the attacks. It's inspiring. And if by chance we're all of us missing something, and Biden's actions are prosecutable? Most fair and reasoned minds would say -- so be it

But the very idea that anyone is like Trump here? Incredibly bizarre belief.

Forum List

Back