How long before Pelosi is asked to step down?

Schumer is just as bad as Pelosi. Fuck em both. And Reid.

There are so many excellent Democrats out there. Why are the dumbest fucking ones leading the party?

Because liberal voters are dumb?

Technically, it's the Democrats in Congress who elect the leaders.

Technically, congress members act on behalf of their constituents. If enough constituents made their voices heard to their reps, those reps would act more in their interests.

Technically, members of the Senate confirm presidential appointees, too. But those members of the senate still act on behalf of their constituents. Just like we as constituents could have stopped Geithner from being confirmed, we could have stopped Pelosi from being elected as speaker.

the more everyone gets to see her face,it wont be long,and she will be gone.....frightening looking woman.....

If you can put up with the putz of McConnell of the waddling neck, then Pelosi looks just fine.

When the recovery package starts to show an improvment in the economy, then the support for the plan will even be greater.

I am quite happy with the current Repubs in charge circling the wagons and fighting any change. The American people are seeing them for the self centered obstructionists they are.

I just wish Pelosi and Reid would basically tell them, if yoo won't work with US, then piss off. Sort of like they did when they were in charge. Sorry, wrong again. They never tried to work with US, they just said we won, you lost, get fucked.

your from Florida Ray.....i can understand,you havent seen this woman in action YET....she is ONE of the reasons California is going down the tubes....give her time,now she gets to mess with the whole country.....when you wake up some night screaming,in a cold sweat, after you have seen this bitches face in your nightmare.....then you will know what many of us here in California already know.....

the more everyone gets to see her face,it wont be long,and she will be gone.....frightening looking woman.....

If you can put up with the putz of McConnell of the waddling neck, then Pelosi looks just fine.

When the recovery package starts to show an improvment in the economy, then the support for the plan will even be greater.

I am quite happy with the current Repubs in charge circling the wagons and fighting any change. The American people are seeing them for the self centered obstructionists they are.

I just wish Pelosi and Reid would basically tell them, if yoo won't work with US, then piss off. Sort of like they did when they were in charge. Sorry, wrong again. They never tried to work with US, they just said we won, you lost, get fucked.

your from Florida Ray.....i can understand,you havent seen this woman in action YET....she is ONE of the reasons California is going down the tubes....give her time,now she gets to mess with the whole country.....when you wake up some night screaming,in a cold sweat, after you have seen this bitches face in your nightmare.....then you will know what many of us here in California already know.....
actually, she hasnt got that much to do with the mess in Cali
thats more on the state legislature and the moron they have for governor

too bad they didnt vote for Tom McClintock when they had the chance

Cal was a mess before Schwartzenegger became governor. And as long as LA and SF compse most of the state house in CA it isn't getting any better.

With as popular as this stimulus package is, and how low Congress' approval rating is...

2010 might not be so pretty for democrats.

The stimulus package was at 59% last I check and largely divided along party lines.

I think the dems will do fine... particularly if the repubs do nothing but whine for the next few years.

Not that I'd mind someone besides Pelosi. If Schumer were speaker, that's pretty cool for my neighborhood. :)

Chuck Schumer is a member of the Senate not the House of Representatives.

As such, he cannot be the Speaker of the House...

Hush, you

she has a lot of influence on the legislature Dive,like support for candidates and ballet propositions,dont forget,she does reside here....

she has a lot of influence on the legislature Dive,like support for candidates and ballet propositions,dont forget,she does reside here....
she might have influence, but she doesnt have anything more than that
i'll agree that its people LIKE her in the legislature that are the problem

Because liberal voters are dumb?

Technically, it's the Democrats in Congress who elect the leaders.

Technically, congress members act on behalf of their constituents. If enough constituents made their voices heard to their reps, those reps would act more in their interests.
Technically, members of the Senate confirm presidential appointees, too. But those members of the senate still act on behalf of their constituents. Just like we as constituents could have stopped Geithner from being confirmed, we could have stopped Pelosi from being elected as speaker.

We'd all like to THINK that Congress members act on behalf of their constituents anyway... but...

Feinstein to 85,000 Callers: "You're Confused" | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

Absolutely disgraceful.

With as popular as this stimulus package is, and how low Congress' approval rating is...

The stimulus package was at 59% last I check and largely divided along party lines.

I think the dems will do fine... particularly if the repubs do nothing but whine for the next few years.

Not that I'd mind someone besides Pelosi. If Schumer were speaker, that's pretty cool for my neighborhood. :)

Chuck Schumer is a member of the Senate not the House of Representatives.

As such, he cannot be the Speaker of the House...

d'oh! i know! lol... dunno where that came from. ;)

How Bidenesque of you ........

sorry to jump on the pile late.......

Forum List

Back