How long before North Korea Test another missile?

Will the U.S. and China go to war over the South China Sea dispute?

• Yes

• No

• Where is the South China Sea?

• Pineapple Express

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Banned
shortly after the election but before they take Ofc.

If we stopped giving him shit when he acted this way, he would stop, and starve out.

China is the problem with the region. They're the Super Power in the Asian region, and support the North Korean government, and I believe are behind his test firing of missiles because of the United States involvement with countries like the Philippines and Japan and the South China Sea Dispute.

I believe if Trump or Clinton win the oval office we will see a escalation with China which will result in a war...

If we stopped giving him shit when he acted this way, he would stop, and starve out.

China is the problem with the region. They're the Super Power in the Asian region, and support the North Korean government, and I believe are behind his test firing of missiles because of the United States involvement with countries like the Philippines and Japan and the South China Sea Dispute.

I believe if Trump or Clinton win the oval office we will see a escalation with China which will result in a war...

More learning and less imagining would serve you well.

We've been involved with those countries, and china, long before there was a NK, so that doesn't make much sense to me

Last edited:
I know where the South China Sea is and Gulf of Tonkin having been there in time of war. Far East Asians think there is a lot of oil under the South China Sea and they may be correct. The South China Sea is shallow and so is the Persian Gulf.

The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea - Disaffection Growing Among N.Korea's Elite
interesting, but doesn't really tell me anything about the next missile firing.

well, except someone might be on it.

Precision gyroscopes are the key elements in any ICBM,. The last time NK shot a so called ICBM it was pointed east but headed south and went less than 1000 miles and almost hit Japan. Off with their heads said Kim Jong Um.

The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea - Disaffection Growing Among N.Korea's Elite
interesting, but doesn't really tell me anything about the next missile firing.

well, except someone might be on it.

Precision gyroscopes are the key elements in any ICBM,. The last time NK shot a so called ICBM it was pointed east but headed south and went less than 1000 miles and almost hit Japan. Off with their heads said Kim Jong Um.
Iran just bought some Vietnam era ICBM's from Russia.
Iran trades with North Korea.
They will have very suitable guidance systems shortly.

China and NK have a rather contentious relationship at the moment, and China has no interest in the crazy NK wacko firing off missiles.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/13/world/asia/philippines-south-china-sea-ash-carter.html?_r=0

China is becoming a pain in the South China Sea, and is behind keeping the little nutter in power in North Korea, so how long before China calls the little dictator in black PJ's and tell him to test another missile?

Actually you don't seem to know what's going on there.

The Chinese are getting increasingly frustrated with North Korea, and only tolerates North Korea because they don't want the US armed forces on their doorstep in North Korea.

However China might, at some point, do something that puts their 'friendship' on a little bit of ice.

China is already participating in enforcing new, harsher sanctions against NK.

Forum List

Back