• 3 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 days or more

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Never

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
You mean he hasn’t done it already?

I would not be very suprised if he kills himself; however, I think it will be more likely that he will lose the will to live such that his health goes down hill quickly.... dying of age related complications much sooner than if he were not busted as a sexual predator.
It happens to men who fall from grace.roger ailes for one

Listen guys. He will be a king in prison. Respect from fellow inmates and jello pudding pops Camille smuggled in thru the guards.

Since when do "the Liberals" hand out Oscars, Pinkles?

Are you actually suggesting all Liberals are members of AMPAS?
Have you doubled down on stupid pills?

List the conservatives that are on AMPAS.

It's not my point. For that matter it's not yours either. But as long as you want to jump in and take it on, link us to the requirement to join AMPAS in order to be a Liberal. And when you're done that tell us all how you had to look up what the fuck AMPAS is, just like I did.

Fact is they're all liberals.

Link?

And when you're done with that, link also to membership in AMPAS being required to be a Liberal.
Get busy.

Oh you could have let this rest since it was Pink Furry's point, not yours. But nooooooooo.

There are no conservative AMPAS members and you know it.

I "know" no such fucking thing and neither do you. I never even heard of AMPAS until I looked it up to see who actually DOES award Oscars, knowing that it wasn't "Liberals".

Go ahead --- just try to prove me wrong. And when you've failed miserably to do that, reflect on the inadvisability of (a) jumping in to white-knight on a Pinky Point on which even Pinky had enough sense to abandon ship, and (b) fucking with me.

It's not my point. For that matter it's not yours either. But as long as you want to jump in and take it on, link us to the requirement to join AMPAS in order to be a Liberal. And when you're done that tell us all how you had to look up what the fuck AMPAS is, just like I did.

Link?

And when you're done with that, link also to membership in AMPAS being required to be a Liberal.
Get busy.

Oh you could have let this rest since it was Pink Furry's point, not yours. But nooooooooo.

I'm pretty sure Clint Eastwood is a member, as well as am also sure that he's definitely a conservative.

I'd also be willing to bet Roseanne Barr (a strong Trump supporter) is one as well.

I cant find anything stating Clint is a current member of AMPAS.
And Rosie isnt a member.

Know who else was a member of AMPAS when he was alive?

Why, the only POTUS who had ever been president of a union --- Ronald Reagan.

I'm pretty sure Clint Eastwood is a member, as well as am also sure that he's definitely a conservative.

I'd also be willing to bet Roseanne Barr (a strong Trump supporter) is one as well.

And Rosie isnt a member.

Here ya go for Clint Eastwood....................

Clint Eastwood

I saw that.
From what I can tell he's no longer a member.

I gave you a link that says he is. It's up to you to provide a link that says he opted out of his membership.

And, if you look at how many have been kicked out of AMPAS, the number is very low.

I'd be willing to say he's still a member. It comes with a lot of perks.

That actually doesnt say he was a member.
When asked about the whining about the color of actors given the award he said he didnt know anything about it.
That would obviously indicate he's no longer a member or possibly never was a member.

And finding one conservative that more than likely is no longer a member,if he ever was, hardly constitutes an even spread of political leanings.

List the conservatives that are on AMPAS.

Link?

Get busy.

I "know" no such fucking thing and neither do you. I never even heard of AMPAS until I looked it up to see who actually DOES award Oscars, knowing that it wasn't "Liberals".

Go ahead --- just try to prove me wrong. And when you've failed miserably to do that, reflect on the inadvisability of (a) jumping in to white-knight on a Pinky Point on which even Pinky had enough sense to abandon ship, and (b) fucking with me.

Conservatives in hollyweird are rarer than hens teeth.

Link?

Get busy.

And Rosie isnt a member.

Know who else was a member of AMPAS when he was alive?

Why, the only POTUS who had ever been president of a union --- Ronald Reagan.

Can you go back any further? Maybe the bronze age?

And Rosie isnt a member.

Clint Eastwood

I saw that.

I gave you a link that says he is. It's up to you to provide a link that says he opted out of his membership.

And, if you look at how many have been kicked out of AMPAS, the number is very low.

When asked about the whining about the color of actors given the award he said he didnt know anything about it.
That would obviously indicate he's no longer a member or possibly never was a member.

And finding one conservative that more than likely is no longer a member,if he ever was, hardly constitutes an even spread of political leanings.

Got it. You have nothing to prove what you said. Thanks.

At least I showed where he was a member.

And Rosie isnt a member.

Clint Eastwood

I saw that.

Got it. You have nothing to prove what you said. Thanks.

At least I showed where he was a member.

That doesnt say he was a member.

Guys, this thread is now way off now. Get back.

Forum List

Back