How long are you willing to live like this

AshamedAmerican

Evil Empire Citizen
Sep 28, 2008
Maine
This is probably more of a rhetorical question but what the hell.
How long are you willing to be slaves?
What will it take for YOU personally to stand up and say I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore?
How many civil liberties are you willing to watch them strip from us?
How many rich people are you willing to reward, for theft and larceny, by paying them even more money?
How many manicures pedicures and massages for our elitists are you willing to pay for when you are probably having a hard time feeding your own family and paying your mortgage?
How many fat cats are you willing to watch retire early, off the money they have stolen from us, while you look at the possibility of never being able to retire?
How many laws are you willing to watch your president and leaders circumvent, when you personally can be arrested for stealing a five cent piece of bubble gum?
How many of our soldiers are you willing to watch die, while invading countries under false pretenses?
How much hatred from other countries, due to failed foreign policy are you willing to endure?

What will it take?
How far are you going to let them push you before enough is enough?

The roof IS on fire...
And it's about time we all started chanting...
"we don't need no water let the motherf@%&$r burn!"

What will it take for YOU personally to stand up and say I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore?
How many rich people are you willing to reward, for theft and larceny, by paying them even more money?
How many manicures pedicures and massages for our elitists are you willing to pay for when you are probably having a hard time feeding your own family and paying your mortgage?
How many fat cats are you willing to watch retire early, off the money they have stolen from us, while you look at the possibility of never being able to retire?
How many laws are you willing to watch your president and leaders circumvent, when you personally can be arrested for stealing a five cent piece of bubble gum?
How many of our soldiers are you willing to watch die, while invading countries under false pretenses?
How much hatred from other countries, due to failed foreign policy are you willing to endure?

What will it take?

The roof IS on fire...

When enough people are brave enough to hold the RIGHT people responsible we may start to change. Right now there is no agreement on who the enemy is. Claiming it's the government doesn't cut it.

How many liberal slogans can you spew in a single post?

Go back into mommy's basement and light up another bowl... I'm sure you'll feel better
If you really are mentally deficient enough to believe this has ANYTHING to do with liberal or conservative ideals than I fear we are in alot more trouble than I did five minutes ago, and I can only pray you are an anomaly.
This is something MUCH larger than any political line.

When enough people are brave enough to hold the RIGHT people responsible we may start to change. Right now there is no agreement on who the enemy is. Claiming it's the government doesn't cut it.

It's not JUST our government, you are right about that.
But our government is probably about 75% of the problem, if not more.
The others are the fat cats IN our government, or IN BED WITH our government.

If you really are mentally deficient enough to believe this has ANYTHING to do with liberal or conservative ideals than I fear we are in alot more trouble than I did five minutes ago, and I can only pray you are an anomaly.

Excuse me, but someone who identifies himself as an ashamed American and the US as an "evil empire" doesn't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to this debate.

Why don't you shut your stupid mouth and go back to bed?:cuckoo:

Excuse me, but someone who identifies himself as an ashamed American and the US as an "evil empire" doesn't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to this debate.

Why don't you shut your stupid mouth and go back to bed?:cuckoo:

As a matter of fact I think I will...
Trying to get you tards to see the light of day is like trying to debate astrophysics with a monkey.
You're so brainwashed that it's useless.
You will wave that flag mindlessly until the end.
Just remember this post.
History will prove me right.
One more quote for you, and one that will define this country for what it really is...
"bahh-ahh-ahh" - The average american :rofl:

Trying to get you tards to see the light of day is like trying to debate astrophysics with a monkey.
Just remember this post.
One more quote for you, and one that will define this country for what it really is...

Well, look at it this way. You just don't have to stay here and take it anymore. Spin the globe when you wake up. I hear Michael Collins is looking for a roomie.

I have absolutely no problem with rhetorical questions as long as the inquistor doesn't object to rhetorical answers.

Just till the sweet chariot swings low to carry me home, likely. You?

Been there, done that. Got the bruises on my ass from getting knocked down for it, too. You?

Ten...no...eleven. How many do we actually have, again? Probably that many ... whatever the number is.

But I don't exactly willingly watch them strip me of my rights. I basically don't have a whole lot of choice. Sometimes when my civil rights are being violated, as recently happened to me in my own home, I close my eyes as tight as I can and chant:

There's no place like home. There's no place like home

And you know what? That actually helps.​

I realize there is really is NO PLACE like home, anymore.​

In a real HOME, which, in a civilized nation where I once lived, my home was my castle,​

I didn't move, but the earth must have moved under my feet, cause I don't live in that civilized nation, anymore.​

Comes the revolution, I'll wish rich people still wore golden chains, like in the 70's. Remember that fade?​

Want to know why I'll wish that rich people still worse chains like they did in the 70's, come the revolution, AA?​

Because then, Robin Hood could rob groups of them at gunpoint and say:​

"Capitalists Unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains"

You wouldn't want us po' folks to have to kiss dirty hands of feet of our Masters, would you?

And if I ever have to kiss their asses, again, I'll be hoping their personal hygiene is at least as good as mine, too

Hey, the Masters retired me first. Damned White of them, I thought.

In my best Brando-eque snear: " How many ya' got?"

I've seen my share. Your turn.

People all over the world love me. That's about the best thing I can do for my country. Like I say, the masters put me to pasture the moment I started making sense.

What will it take?

Show me some health care with good dental, and I'll follow you most anywhere.

Just till the next cliff. Then I plan on letting gravity do all the work.

The roof IS on fire...

Looks okay from the basement. Call me when it hits the first floor.

You ever seen an urban riot, man?

I have.

That's why I live in Maine.

I like you, AA.

You ask all the right questions.

I only wish I had better answers for you.

Last edited:

What will it take?

The roof IS on fire...

Hey Michele...don't let the fuckin' door hit your fat ass on your way to Canada.....don't even pack, just leave:eusa_clap:

Just remember this post.

"History will prove me right".

Check out history heretofore moron, and see how much of what you believe is right or good.

Hey Michele...don't let the fuckin' door hit your fat ass on your way to Canada.....don't even pack, just leave:eusa_clap:

Nah I'd rather be here for the revolution, I got front row seats.
I'd be more than happy to fedex the corpses of these evil pricks to canada or mexico after we're done though.
I don't want them polluting our soil, they've done enough damage to this country already.:lol:

Some of you truly scare me.
You're so blinded by your single-minded patriotic zeal that you will follow the conga line right off the cliff like little lemmings...
You're like the citizens of nazi germany, you want to believe in your own greatness and the greatness of your mighty country so badly that you will cover your own eyes, plug your own ears, and lie to yourselves FOR them...
They don't even have to try to keep you under control anymore... you have become a self policing cult of your own.
In a way you're like those poor people in the matrix who never woke up...
I only hope enough of you wake up before it's too late.

Last edited:
They don't even have to try to keep you under control anymore... you have become a self policing cult of your own.

The masses have always been self policing cult, AA. The masters cannot be everywhere. For people like you and me there's the overseer class to keep us in line.

bodysnatchers.jpg

I once became obsessed with the movie: Invasion of the Body Snatchers

I watched it about fifteen times in a bar called Frankenstiens on Comm Ave. Since I seldom watch movies more than once, even I thought my behavior strange.

I was just detoxing (and self medicating) from graduate business school and I watched that movie over and over again because something in it I found compelling.

Then it hit me...Invasion of the Body Snatchers was the perfect metphor for B school.

My fellow classmates are just hitting the peak of their careers.

God bless us every one.

How many liberal slogans can you spew in a single post?

Go back into mommy's basement and light up another bowl... I'm sure you'll feel better

The lobbyists are fucking you in the ass, and you don't even know it.

Idiot.

What do you mean by that exactly? They just want their team to win at all costs? Just curious

You know how at the end of a season, if your team misses out on the playoffs to someone else in their division, you just hope that team who beat you out LOSES?

That's the conservatives this election year. We could just support another team that we happen to like, but instead most of us apparently would rather just see that team who beat us out lose.

What will it take?

The roof IS on fire...

How many more tax dollars are YOU willing to let the government take from your pocket while claiming they are going to do something about any of the above?

And WHAT do you propose to do about it?

I'm with ya ashamed american. Check out the Naomi Wolf interview and help make it viral.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI[/ame]

Forum List

Back