How Long After Trump Loses...

..the election will all you Trump supporters start calling him a RINO and acting like you never supported him to begin with?

I mean, we all know it's coming, the question is how long until you do yet another 180 with your "beliefs".

The ones that don't throw him under the bus will go this route:

1. First they'll claim voter fraud
2. Then they'll blame the media
3. Then they'll blame the so-called GOP establishment for stabbing Trump in the back.
4. Then they'll say Hillary only won because she's a woman.

The others will probably start claiming that Ted Cruz was really their first choice.
Half of those things are already true....

..the election will all you Trump supporters start calling him a RINO and acting like you never supported him to begin with?

I mean, we all know it's coming, the question is how long until you do yet another 180 with your "beliefs".

3. Then they'll blame the so-called GOP establishment for stabbing Trump in the back.

The others will probably start claiming that Ted Cruz was really their first choice.

See what I mean? I make predictions about something 4 months in the future, and within a couple hours the dimwits are coming out to confirm them.

See what I mean? I make predictions about something 4 months in the future, and within a couple hours the dimwits are coming out to confirm them.
How is living life constantly in cognitive dissonance mode?

Is it hard on your brain to maintain for so long, or are you just too stupid to understand you are doing it versus when you are "normal"?

They'll blame everybody but themselves for nominating an unelectable candidate.
If Trump is unelectable, what does that make Mrs. Clinton?

Which 2 are true already?

They'll blame everybody but themselves for nominating an unelectable candidate.
If Trump is unelectable, what does that make Mrs. Clinton?

Come November, more electable than Trump apparently.

Is it hard on your brain to maintain for so long, or are you just too stupid to understand you are doing it versus when you are "normal"?

I predicted that you nuts would make 4 excuses if you lose the election,

and you responded by making 2 of them.

Still running from the fact that Obama thought Austrian is a language?

You can go back late last year and find them going on and on about who the ticket would be. Kasich Perry, jeb rubio, Cruz and carson. Not a word about trump.

Now they all hate kasich Cruz jeb and rubio.

And we all knew carli and carson were just tokens.

Which 2 are true already?
Hillary getting more woman votes than Democrats traditionally get because she is a woman.

And the media. The media refused to air Hillary's answer to the DNC email question. The media was also caught in the emails directly colluding with the Democrats on numerous occasions.

Where is the system is rigged?
Then there is someway how Hillary didn't really win...
The the usual 'It is our patriotic duty to take back the country.....'
And the classic, They pretend they won and the President should implement their policies.

The last one is a common one... Just look at Obama...

Austrain's speak Austrian German which is the variety of Standard Germanwritten and spoken in Austria and North Italy.[7] It has the highest sociolinguistic prestige locally, as it is the variation used in the media and for other formal situations.

Is anyone claiming Trump is a conservative?

Trump is a fascist liberal!

Let me quote:

Trump is conservative on these issues:
Pro life since at least 2011, wanted to ban partial birth abortion as far back as 2000.
Pro Traditional marriage. “Gay rights is not my thing.”
Pro capital punishment “Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized; murderers living is”
Hold Judges accountable
Opposes “Common core is a disaster” Teach citizenship, quit “dumbing down”.
Anti education unions (2000)
For school choice
“Climate Change is a hoax”
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
On Environment “Good development enhances the environment”
Stressed the importance of a strong family & culture of life (2015)
Supports Israel
Opposes Iran deal and letting Iran obtain the bomb.
Wants to crush ISIS quickly.
Wants a military so strong no one will challenge us.
Against unbalanced trade deals that kill American jobs.
Against warrantless government surveillance of citizens.
Is against having a high national debt. Warns that $24T is a point of no return.
Against gun control
For assault weapon ban but says the AR-15 shouldn’t be considered an assault weapon.
Wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with market driven polices and increased competition among insurance companies.
Wants to increase military spending.
Will close the border to illegals
Will send the criminals and sponges back.
Will deport all illegals but will let the hard working ones go through the legal process to come back.
Against Anchor babies
Knows unemployment is much higher than official stats.
Will bring jobs back through better trade negotiation.
Attended military academy and Wharton Business School.
Stood up for Birthers and challenged Obama on his fraud.
Believes USA is “the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known”
Wants to honor commitments on Social Security and Medicare, which we can afford to do if he gets the economy going full steam.
Wants to reduce the fraud in disability and other programs.
Against marriage penalties in tax code.
Wants to reduce income taxes and eliminate corporate tax.
Wants to rebuild our infrastructure.
Wants to apply welfare-to-work to 76 other welfare programs (2011)
Doesn’t have time for political correctness.
Not afraid to call out either party or both when they are wrong.
Not a puppet to rich campaign donors.

———

In other words, he’s just like you.

I'm voting for him since he's the opposition to Hillary, but I'm under no illusion that he'll win.
I've said all along all's that has to happen is for the palms-out Dims to show up at the polls. When it comes to a national election, the palms-out Dims have the #'s to win every time.

See if I understand your thinking.

You'll vote for trump. But you are relying on those hated democrats to keep a true disaster from occurring to the USA; the election of trump for the presidency.

I think thats called putting party over country. Why you do that?

Austrain's speak Austrian German which is the variety of Standard Germanwritten and spoken in Austria and North Italy.[7] It has the highest sociolinguistic prestige locally, as it is the variation used in the media and for other formal situations.
So they speak German...

Oh wait...I already knew that.

Forum List

Back