How Long After Trump Loses...

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
May 13, 2010
..the election will all you Trump supporters start calling him a RINO and acting like you never supported him to begin with?

I mean, we all know it's coming, the question is how long until you do yet another 180 with your "beliefs".

..the election will all you Trump supporters start calling him a RINO and acting like you never supported him to begin with?

I mean, we all know it's coming, the question is how long until you do yet another 180 with your "beliefs".

It reminds me of how they turned on Mitt Romney.

I am not a con, but I don't remember many cons liking Romney. Do you?

Probably within a couple days. Everytime the political winds shift, the definition of RINO completely changes. Right now Ted Cruz is a RINO, while a pompous fiscal and social liberal is being compared to Reagan. It's crazy stuff.

They voted for him.

Romney does not need a great debate performance. An average one should result in BO getting smoked.

If a majority of voters come away from the debate thinking Romney is capable, BO is a one term failure for sure. BO had his chance and instead of making things better, he made them much worse. Time to fire him.

They voted for him.

Romney does not need a great debate performance. An average one should result in BO getting smoked.

If a majority of voters come away from the debate thinking Romney is capable, BO is a one term failure for sure. BO had his chance and instead of making things better, he made them much worse. Time to fire him.
Yes, but now you are moving the goal posts. They voted for him, but they never liked him so when he lost, it was easy to turn on him. Plus he ran a shitty campaign...had he run a good campaign and not allowed Fat Candy Crowly to make him look like a dunce, he wins easily.

Their turning on the progressive Romney does not mean cons were hypocrites.

They voted for him.

Yes, but now you are moving the goal posts. They voted for him, but they never liked him so when he lost, it was easy to turn on him. Plus he ran a shitty campaign...had he run a good campaign and not allowed Fat Candy Crowly to make him look like a dunce, he wins easily.

Their turning on the progressive Romney does not mean cons were hypocrites.

I guess all these people were faking it.

I think he lost when he told almost half of the country to fuck themselves.

The ones that don't throw him under the bus will go this route:

1. First they'll claim voter fraud
2. Then they'll blame the media
3. Then they'll blame the so-called GOP establishment for stabbing Trump in the back.
4. Then they'll say Hillary only won because she's a woman.

The others will probably start claiming that Ted Cruz was really their first choice.

Oh look another irony impaired post from a Hilary/ISIS supporter

But what do you expect from those that support the killing of cops!

The ones that don't throw him under the bus will go this route:

1. First they'll claim voter fraud
2. Then they'll blame the media
3. Then they'll blame the so-called GOP establishment for stabbing Trump in the back.
4. Then they'll say Hillary only won because she's a woman.

The others will probably start claiming that Ted Cruz was really their first choice.

Yes we know what the far left will blame the Hilary/ISIS loss on..

They'll blame everybody but themselves for nominating an unelectable candidate.

... for an election in which the competition is running a deeply vulnerable candidate, no less.

Great timing there.

Yes the far left drones will do that if Hilary loses!

I'm voting for him since he's the opposition to Hillary, but I'm under no illusion that he'll win.
I've said all along all's that has to happen is for the palms-out Dims to show up at the polls. When it comes to a national election, the palms-out Dims have the #'s to win every time.

Forum List

Back