How little it takes to dupe liberals

So tell me how great a shape this country is in after you guys hero Bush got done with it?

You have defened these failed ideas for years now.

Are the ideas and the party more important to you than the country?

How much failure of your own ideas are you willing to accept before you think of the wellbeing of country even if it means you have to accept what you thought in the past has been proven wrong?

Try again. Bush isn't nor was he ever "my hero."

No one's used MY ideals, but the GOPs ideals are no more failed than the Dems or yours.

I do think of the wellbeing of this country first. That includes doing my best to keep paranoid-delusional crackpots like you out of control.

Fact is, NOTHING has been proven wrong. All I've seen proven is that leftwingnuts like you are as gullible as ever.

And you are an expert on this because??????????

Funny you seem to think you can predict what will happen and be done yet the people you seem to agree with have been so VERY wrong about everything.

Then I guess you better really worry then, huh? After all my original post was largely in agreement with Obama. And just pointing out what anyone with 4th grade reading comprehension skills would have recognized -that it essentially changed nothing from what Bush had been doing all along that Obama had been so critical of. But if it makes you FEEL better to pretend it did -you go right ahead. After all, we all know what matters most to a liberal is what he FEELS anyway. Not facts. Which is why I chose the header for this thread that I did in the first place.

So tell me how great a shape this country is in after you guys hero Bush got done with it?

You have defened these failed ideas for years now.

Are the ideas and the party more important to you than the country?

How much failure of your own ideas are you willing to accept before you think of the wellbeing of country even if it means you have to accept what you thought in the past has been proven wrong?

Do you mean that unless I join you crackpots and pretend that EVERYTHING Bush ever did was a disaster that he must be my "hero"? That unless I wallow in the same mental illness of Bush Derangement Syndrome you suffer from and insist that every single thing the guy has done is "evil", it means he is my "hero"? Not possible for anyone to recognize both the strengths and shortcomings in a President? Not possible for someone to agree with some of what a President has done while disagreeing with other things he has done? ROFLMAO! Get real.

I'm on my 11th President now -and there hasn't been a President yet where I agreed or disagreed with every single thing he did. Not even Jimmy Carter -a President I hold in particular disdain for the FAR worse damage he personally inflicted on this country both domestically and internationally than you can ever pretend Bush was responsible for. But apparently there is a President with whom you have disagreed with every single he ever did -the last one. LOL Which is downright bizarre if you think about it. It is nearly as impossible for a President to piss the same people off with EVERY single decision as it is to make ALL groups happy with every single decision.

This is a CONTINUOUS form of government. It isn't one government if a Republican sits in the White House and a totally different one starting from scratch if a Democrat does. But liberals certainly seem to believe otherwise, don't they? Even though the rest of the world, allies and enemies alike -don't, never have and never will. When Bush was elected, Al Qaeda replaced the pictures they used of Clinton for target practice -with those of Bush. They make NO distinction for which particular party controls government anymore than Hamas makes a distinction about which particular party controls the Knesset in Israel. It will always be their enemy.

Can't you name ANYTHING Bush ever did that you agreed with? Are you really going to insist that EVERYTHING he did was wrong, bad and "evil" and there is absolutely nothing you ever once agreed with him about? I'll give you a real easy one then -one that is impossible to dispute. No President in history ever has done as much for the continent of Africa and to combat AIDS on that continent on the massive scale that Bush has done. Not even a close second by any other President. And since liberals in particular have ignored this, it doesn't appear that Obama intends to put that same level of effort into it and it will once again drop off the screen. I seriously doubt its the only thing you might be able to bring yourself to agree with Bush about though. EXCEPT for the fact that it would require a level of maturity and independent thinking that liberals just aren't known for in the first place.

Last edited:
Do you mean that unless I join you crackpots and pretend that EVERYTHING Bush ever did was a disaster that he must be my "hero"? That unless I wallow in the same mental illness of Bush Derangement Syndrome you suffer from and insist that every single thing the guy has done is "evil", it means he is my "hero"? Not possible for anyone to recognize both the strengths and shortcomings in a President? Not possible for someone to agree with some of what a President has done while disagreeing with other things he has done? ROFLMAO! Get real.

I'm on my 11th President now -and there hasn't been a President yet where I agreed or disagreed with every single thing he did. Not even Jimmy Carter -a President I hold in particular disdain for the FAR worse damage he personally inflicted on this country both domestically and internationally than you can ever pretend Bush was responsible for. But apparently there is a President with whom you have disagreed with every single he ever did -the last one. LOL Which is downright bizarre if you think about it. It is nearly as impossible for a President to piss the same people off with EVERY single decision as it is to make ALL groups happy with every single decision.

This is a CONTINUOUS form of government. It isn't one government if a Republican sits in the White House and a totally different one starting from scratch if a Democrat does. But liberals certainly seem to believe otherwise, don't they? Even though the rest of the world, allies and enemies alike -don't, never have and never will. When Bush was elected, Al Qaeda replaced the pictures they used of Clinton for target practice -with those of Bush. They make NO distinction for which particular party controls government anymore than Hamas makes a distinction about which particular party controls the Knesset in Israel. It will always be their enemy.

Can't you name ANYTHING Bush ever did that you agreed with? Are you really going to insist that EVERYTHING he did was wrong, bad and "evil" and there is absolutely nothing you ever once agreed with him about? I'll give you a real easy one then -one that is impossible to dispute. No President in history ever has done as much for the continent of Africa and to combat AIDS on that continent on the massive scale that Bush has done. Not even a close second by any other President. And since liberals in particular have ignored this, it doesn't appear that Obama intends to put that same level of effort into it and it will once again drop off the screen. I seriously doubt its the only thing you might be able to bring yourself to agree with Bush about though. EXCEPT for the fact that it would require a level of maturity and independent thinking that liberals just aren't known for in the first place.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Frazzled, I think it's apparent here that if you're going to point something out to the board liberals, you're going to have to dumb it down it tad. They don't seem to be able to follow you. You're making too much sense and using too many big words for them.

This liberal so doesn't give a fuck about waterboarding.

Just another example of the sleight-of-hand by irrelevancies games that are played on all of us.

Forum List

Back