How Liberals think

ROFLMAO!!!!

Why hasn't this been moved to the flame zone where the "how do conservatives think" thread now resides?

There would seem to be just a bit of a double standard going on here.
It started with people who actually wanted to talk about the issue, rather try to promote their own grandstanding without listening to anyone else.

Edit: Basically a minority around here. Many read what was said.. Few commented. Most that didn't likely didn't because they aren't zombies.

Last edited:
How can one use the words liberal and think in the same sentence? Most of today's libs are some of the most think challenged individuals on the planet.

:eusa_silenced:

Great speech and makes a ton of sense within the first 10 minutes

Understanding How Modern Liberals Think - YouTube

How Conservatives Think

Code:
Waiting for input (talking points)

You see it all around here. Group goes silent on an issue when Romney or the right is being attacked. Then the conservatives as individuals make half-hearted attempts at a response: non sequiturs and responses that resemble the babblings of imbeciles.

After checking emails, PMs, and right wing blogs and media, a response comes through that is so identical it mimics a hive of worker Bees all working to support the colony.

:cool:
dD

They also carpet bomb threads that specifically criticize Conservatives and force them into the dreaded Flame Zone, while a myriad of threads titled: What Liberals Think or How Liberals blah, blah, blah... survive in the archives and stay current.

If that ain't Hive behavior...
:eusa_shifty:

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > The Taunting Arena > The Flame Zone> How Conservatives Think

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/236054-how-conservatives-think.html

--------------

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Politics> How Liberals Think

:eusa_whistle:

-------------------------

How Conservatives Think

Code:

You see it all around here. Group goes silent on an issue when Romney or the right is being attacked. Then the conservatives as individuals make half-hearted attempts at a response: non sequiturs and responses that resemble the babblings of imbeciles.

After checking emails, PMs, and right wing blogs and media, a response comes through that is so identical it mimics a hive of worker Bees all working to support the colony.

dD

They also carpet bomb threads that specifically criticize Conservatives and force them into the dreaded Flame Zone, while a myriad of threads titled: What Liberals Think or How Liberals blah, blah, blah... survive in the archives and stay current.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > The Taunting Arena > The Flame Zone> How Conservatives Think

--------------

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Politics> How Liberals Think

Was this post supposed to be meaningful ?

"I'm a registered Republican. The only reason people think I'm liberal is because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure and not gay marriage." Will Macavoy.

I'll take the liberal thought process over the conservative cynical-first thought process any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Three times on a Friday.

If you want examples, look at the conservatives on this board; their language, profanity, hatred, birthers whom they say they loathe but embrace nonetheless.

It's the liberal thought process--and that alone--that persuades me to vote for Mr. Obama over Governor Romney.

How Conservatives Think

Code:

dD

--------------

I like the way your thread on how conservatives think is promptly moved to the flame room and this thread remains in politics.

Makes you kinda wonder.................

Liberals don't think- they feel.

Its actually the other way around. We can tell this from the following quote from the hero of the modern Republican party. In this quote, Reagan eschews "facts and evidence" in favor of what his "heart and best intentions" tell him is true.

"A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true. But the facts and the evidence tell me it is not." - Ronald Reagan, feeler, not thinker.

Forum List

Back