How liberals think

It is the liberals who refuse to use logic. They cannot abide evidence. Nothing changes their preconceived notions. Even being PROVED wrong conclusively just makes them double down. Dopes.

And yet, the very apparent faults of the liberal mindset are what silly twits like occupied claim the see in conservatives or "reactionaries."

As occupied proves all the time, honesty is not a hallmark of most of these libbies.

Prove me wrong then. Conservatives these days are the very definition of reactionary and therefore do not ponder a question before answering. Where is the logic in any of their opinions, especially the part of logic where faulty ideas or information is dropped right away as worthless?
Show me how Democrats these days are any different we all know Obama came into a tough situation but almost 3 1/2 year's into his presidency according Democrats not one of his policy's has failed he has not made one bad decision anything that has not gone according to the Obama plan is the fault of Bush or the Republicans.

What does that have to do anything? I have thoughtful, rational opinions on all that stuff but I have no short, simple answers that would satisfy you. It would take several thousand words for me to satisfactorily give an overview of Obama's first term but for some on the right a bumper sticker slogan or two is sufficient.

Prove me wrong then. Conservatives these days are the very definition of reactionary and therefore do not ponder a question before answering. Where is the logic in any of their opinions, especially the part of logic where faulty ideas or information is dropped right away as worthless?
Show me how Democrats these days are any different we all know Obama came into a tough situation but almost 3 1/2 year's into his presidency according Democrats not one of his policy's has failed he has not made one bad decision anything that has not gone according to the Obama plan is the fault of Bush or the Republicans.

What does that have to do anything? I have thoughtful, rational opinions on all that stuff but I have no short, simple answers that would satisfy you. It would take several thousand words for me to satisfactorily give an overview of Obama's first term but for some on the right a bumper sticker slogan or two is sufficient.

You won't go into detail but we must? Classic

I bet you're a champ at poker.....

With 9 year old opponents

That is a very smart post so I'll take your challenge if you do it with me.

Let's start off in any one of the zimmerman threads and take a close look at who was the most reactionary and who wanted to see some facts first.

Deal?

I have not made a single comment on that mess and am not about to start now, if you want to make this thread about that you are going to have to do it without me.

You insisted we prove you wrong. I offered you undeniable evidence that the left act completely reactionary. And your response?

Tuck tail and run? Coward

Pick something that I have actually formed an opinion on and we will talk, most current events are over before I feel I have enough information to have an opinion.

I have not made a single comment on that mess and am not about to start now, if you want to make this thread about that you are going to have to do it without me.

You insisted we prove you wrong. I offered you undeniable evidence that the left act completely reactionary. And your response?

Pick something that I have actually formed an opinion on and we will talk, most current events are over before I feel I have enough information to have an opinion.

This thread is about liberal ideology and reactions in general. It's not about you as an individual. I gave you proof of group think and reactionary conclusions based on little to no evidence.

This thread is about liberal ideology and reactions in general. It's not about you as an individual. I gave you proof of group think and reactionary conclusions based on little to no evidence.

Everyone flies off the handle every so often (except me of course) the important thing is how long they continue their initial knee-jerk opinion in the light of new contradictory information. Right now I am thinking of the birther's conspiracy theories in particular.

How about Afghanistan? Prior to Obama we had daily protests and nightly coverage of how the democrats wanted to set us free from this war. Since Obama came to office their are no protests, no nightly coverage of the war. No televised coffins comming off of planes, no nothing.

That my friend is the height of group think. Like a school of fish that suddenly change direction. You can't explain it only excuse it away.

Conservatives are nothing more than "un-informed" liberals.

How's that? You just received a Loinboy original!

That'll be $4.50 (+tax)...

Wrong.

Liberals are simply uninformed while being highly and ignorantly and erroneously opinionated.

Liberals don't know how to think.

Conservatives TRY to teach liberals, the poor things, but liberals are mostly ineducable.
All evidence to the contrary.

Everyone flies off the handle every so often (except me of course) the important thing is how long they continue their initial knee-jerk opinion in the light of new contradictory information. Right now I am thinking of the birther's conspiracy theories in particular.

Those nut jobs are a small minority. Hardly represents the conservative movement.

How about Afghanistan? Prior to Obama we had daily protests and nightly coverage of how the democrats wanted to set us free from this war. Since Obama came to office their are no protests, no nightly coverage of the war. No televised coffins comming off of planes, no nothing.

That my friend is the height of group think. Like a school of fish that suddenly change direction. You can't explain it only excuse it away.

Again all I can do is offer my opinions if you are interested but most Democrats had differing opinions on the two wars, generally they supported some sort of action in Afghanistan ranging from drone strikes to occupation and generally loathed the war in Iraq and the seemingly open-ended escalation practiced by the last administration. As one is winding down and the other is over the anti-war crowd is not so pissed at an administration that had no ear for their concerns.

No it would not take several thousand words I suspect it could be done in two or three paragraphs if someone wanted to. What my post is a example of how some Democrats are just as reactionary as you say Republicans are for the most part when you challenge them on anything from the Obama record on down there is no logic in their opinions or willingness to accept their premiss is faulty they will cling to the liberal ideology and talking points just as strongly as some of the Republicans do with there's.

I am therefore you owe.

To conquer we must divide.

Obama can do no wrong.

If its wrong I can still do it.

It's only a crime if you get caught or are white.

Republicans are wrong simply because I said so.

That's funny, I don't think in any of those ways. The closest I come to it is to say YOU'RE wrong simply because I say so.

Which you are.
It's funny that you believe your say-so is immutable fact. :lol:

No it would not take several thousand words I suspect it could be done in two or three paragraphs if someone wanted to. What my post is a example of how some Democrats are just as reactionary as you say Republicans are for the most part when you challenge them on anything from the Obama record on down there is no logic in their opinions or willingness to accept their premiss is faulty they will cling to the liberal ideology and talking points just as strongly as some of the Republicans do with there's.

Trickle down is still pretty popular in spite of tremendous evidence to the contrary, not sure there is a similar concept on the left that has led us down as many wrong paths as that one has and people are still trying to abolish taxation on the wealthy just to finally get it to work. The free trade argument in general is filled with assumptions and faith-based statements that have led us to having a ruined industrial base and yet there are still a great many of them willing to throw away the bulk of environmental and labor protections just to get it to work for us.

How Liberals think........

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties — someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."JFK Acceptance of the New York Liberal Party nomination (14 September 1960)

Thats an interesting theory but thats about all it is. You guys are constantly dwelling on the past. You bash every past president and their policies. However convienyently leaving out all the democrats and their failed policies. And the govt doesnt belong in all that other shit you listed beyond maybe a small safety net. As fqr as being for every new idea, well we both know thats a joke. The only new ideas your for are those proposed by liberals. And even most of those arent new. They are just old liberal failed policies with a new name.
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

Trickle down is still pretty popular in spite of tremendous evidence to the contrary, not sure there is a similar concept on the left that has led us down as many wrong paths as that one has and people are still trying to abolish taxation on the wealthy just to finally get it to work. The free trade argument in general is filled with assumptions and faith-based statements that have led us to having a ruined industrial base and yet there are still a great many of them willing to throw away the bulk of environmental and labor protections just to get it to work for us.
The left is trying to lead us down that big government is the answer to all our problems path despite the evidence in Greece and through a lot of Europe that it does not really work not in the long term anyway. And of course they have the good old stand by tax the rich more how has that worked out over the year's ?

Both sides can think- unfortunately the dupes' facts are all wrong, and they don't WANT to think. Good looking Puppie.

See sig pp1 for what they don't want to know, and pp3 for the BS they do "know"...

Tug...I'm sure you haven't read Dr. Paul Kangor's "Dupes" ( my suspicion is that you never read any books outside of comic or coloring) but all of the 'Dupes" in same are liberals and progressives fooled and co-opted by communists.....

What is one to make of your uninformed use of the term...with metronomic regularity.

Which are you, a dupe or a dolt?

C'mon....'fess up.

Neither, dittohead- but I have a Masters in History and can tell that book is crappe, a bit of truth, say many leftists in the 20's and 30's fell for Soviet propaganda, but were quickly cured when facts came out of the secrecy, and then a load of crappe I'm guessing. I can promise you it's viewed as dittohead BS propaganda, an easy way to publish and make a bundle off Pub dupes- though not as famous as the drivel known as "Liberal Fascism".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back