How liberals think

It is only a crime if you get caught, scooter.

... in which case GWB will commute your prison sentence anyway. The recent Republican record isn't very strong on even allowing courts to punish people who have been caught and convicted.

GWB hasn't been commuting many sentences lately, BTW. Maybe Barry will get the chance to commute Holder's: "To prosecute the NBPP on election law violations would be demeaning to my people"

IMAG0009.jpg

Jack Russell: Hoboy! Are you in for a time.
PBS had a documentary entitled "Dogs Decoded" One segment ended with the statement "The United States had 400,000 recorded dog bites last year. Guess which breed had the most reported" The screen changes to reveal two Jack Russells burrowing into burlap bags to attack the rats working on the corn inside. Narrator: "Natural Born Killers", "Absolutely fearless!"
Brought my first one, a fourteen pounder, to a Memorial Day cook out. Some one brought their twenty five pound spaniel, too. A fight ensued. The Jack ended up getting rolled. Picked the Jack up, dusted her off, and off she went into the attack again. The guy sitting next to me says "Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!" She got rolled six or so more times before she got tired of it.
The secretary at the Vet's office says while taking my money "Oh I know Jack Russells. A single rat hole can provide an enormous amount of an afternoon's entertainment."
Two Jack Russells and an eighty pound pit patrol the yard inside the electronic fence. Nothing lives inside. One day there was a ruckus by the basement door. Came to find that the neighbors cocker spaniel had wandered into their "Kill Box" and the two Jacks were busy beating up on him. The Pit Bull was up on the deck overhead, uninterested in the fight going on below.
I store a heavy, fourty foot, 250 pound use rating aluminum extension ladder next to the deck. I discover one morning a three by four by one foot deep excavation at one end of the ladder that wasn't there the day before. Apparently something had wandered into their "Kill Box" and tried to take refuge under the ladder.
One day I watch the pit kill a chipmunk that had wandered into their zone. The pit finishes, drops the carcass, and walks away. The Jack charges in and grabs the carcass in her mouth. I'm thinking its probably not a good idea for her to spend too much time chewing on the carcass and try to grab her to dispose of the carcass. She moves out of reach and swallows the chipmunk whole.
Have fun. They potty train fairly easily.

Both sides can think- unfortunately the dupes' facts are all wrong, and they don't WANT to think. Good looking Puppie.

See sig pp1 for what they don't want to know, and pp3 for the BS they do "know"...

How Liberals think........

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties — someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."JFK Acceptance of the New York Liberal Party nomination (14 September 1960)

Conservatives are nothing more than "un-informed" liberals.

How's that? You just received a Loinboy original!

That'll be $4.50 (+tax)...

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties — someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."JFK Acceptance of the New York Liberal Party nomination (14 September 1960)

Thats an interesting theory but thats about all it is. You guys are constantly dwelling on the past. You bash every past president and their policies. However convienyently leaving out all the democrats and their failed policies. And the govt doesnt belong in all that other shit you listed beyond maybe a small safety net. As fqr as being for every new idea, well we both know thats a joke. The only new ideas your for are those proposed by liberals. And even most of those arent new. They are just old liberal failed policies with a new name.

And:
Experience has shown how deeply the seeds of war are planted by economic rivalry and social injustice.
Harry S. Truman

Both sides can think- unfortunately the dupes' facts are all wrong, and they don't WANT to think. Good looking Puppie.

See sig pp1 for what they don't want to know, and pp3 for the BS they do "know"...

Tug...I'm sure you haven't read Dr. Paul Kangor's "Dupes" ( my suspicion is that you never read any books outside of comic or coloring) but all of the 'Dupes" in same are liberals and progressives fooled and co-opted by communists.....

What is one to make of your uninformed use of the term...with metronomic regularity.

Which are you, a dupe or a dolt?

C'mon....'fess up.

Conservatives are nothing more than "un-informed" liberals.

How's that? You just received a Loinboy original!

That'll be $4.50 (+tax)...

Wrong.

Liberals are simply uninformed while being highly and ignorantly and erroneously opinionated.

Liberals don't know how to think.

Conservatives TRY to teach liberals, the poor things, but liberals are mostly ineducable.

I am therefore you owe.

To conquer we must divide.

Obama can do no wrong.

If its wrong I can still do it.

It's only a crime if you get caught or are white.

Republicans are wrong simply because I said so.

What a silly thread.

This is in politics because??

I always love when people make up things and then whine about the things they make up.

But don't worry, gramps, the wingnuts seem to like it. :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back