How Liberals really feel about black people

I asked how it is that requiring an ID is an undue hardship. I did not ask how it is a hardship to obtain one.

Ok I'll go slowly here. If someone made it harder to GET an ID then it becomes and undue hardship to obtain the hard to get ID.

Its like asking me how is it a undue hardship to get water after I drop your ass in the desert. Was that specific enough for you?
So then you must admit that expecting one to show ID to obtain a firearm is an undue hardship. At least we can agree on that point. To be clear, I believe that ID should be required for BOTH.
Not really. You show me an instance where voting shot someone and killed them then i would agree they are the same.
I sure will, as soon as you show me where a gun, by it's self, shot someone. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
I agree. People kill people. Thats why people should have ID to buy a gun.

I asked how it is that requiring an ID is an undue hardship. I did not ask how it is a hardship to obtain one.

Ok I'll go slowly here. If someone made it harder to GET an ID then it becomes and undue hardship to obtain the hard to get ID.

Its like asking me how is it a undue hardship to get water after I drop your ass in the desert. Was that specific enough for you?
So then you must admit that expecting one to show ID to obtain a firearm is an undue hardship. At least we can agree on that point. To be clear, I believe that ID should be required for BOTH.
Not really. You show me an instance where voting shot someone and killed them then i would agree they are the same.
I sure will, as soon as you show me where a gun, by it's self, shot someone. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
I agree. People kill people. Thats why people should have ID to buy a gun.
Agreed.

This video was created by conservatives interested in pushing a certain narrative. Moreover, they are asking these questions in areas where the problem is non-existent.

Hack propaganda at it's finest.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Let's see here -- you have a law that applies to all. Are Asians running around crying racism? Are white people running around crying racism? Is ANYBODY running around crying racism except for blacks and that segment of the white population that has been so beaten intro submission that they automatically roll on their back and pee on their belly at the mere mention of race?

Well the problems in the black community are now for the Republicans to solve.

Why isn't it the black community's problem to solve?
Sealy wants to be a white jesus. Thats why he gets so angry at Black people.
Omg family feud has a black vs. White family and the question is, "what would you do if you knew you were getting fired?"

The black family got all the bad ones right and even made a few guesses that were wrong: Call in sick, make a scene, steal stuff. The one they didn't guess was look for a new job. Lol The white family guessed that though

The working class has rejected us but they shouldn't. We want to help them get jobs, education and heath care. We just don't have a lot in common with them because they like NASCAR, guns and stuff like that. We prefer art museums and farm to table restaurants.

I've been saying for years that the political left is no less racist and bigoted than the far right. The only difference is they divide and exploit minorities to advance their agenda.

I thought this one guy's comment on the video was exceptional

"Progressive white liberals are the most condescending racist beings on the planet. They treat blacks like inferior pets and if you come across with any knowledge they'll treat you like a dependant pet who bit their hand during feeding time. THIS, I know all too well. The soft bigotry of low expectation."

dfens said this: Who do you think will take America? whites, jews, blacks, hispanics, asians?

Even though jews and blacks have control now, they've made a mess of things and whites are fighting back. But whites are in decline, and I don't think they will stop the immigrant populations.

Asians are are too small in number.

I think things will collapse, and on the other end the blacks will decline and the whites will fight it out with the hispanics.

Is he a liberal or con?

I've been saying for years that the political left is no less racist and bigoted than the far right. The only difference is they divide and exploit minorities to advance their agenda.

I thought this one guy's comment on the video was exceptional

"Progressive white liberals are the most condescending racist beings on the planet. They treat blacks like inferior pets and if you come across with any knowledge they'll treat you like a dependant pet who bit their hand during feeding time. THIS, I know all too well. The soft bigotry of low expectation."

dfens said this: Who do you think will take America? whites, jews, blacks, hispanics, asians?

Even though jews and blacks have control now, they've made a mess of things and whites are fighting back. But whites are in decline, and I don't think they will stop the immigrant populations.

Asians are are too small in number.

I think things will collapse, and on the other end the blacks will decline and the whites will fight it out with the hispanics.

Is he a liberal or con?

Who knows? But one thing is clear, you are a poor old loser. :D Lol.

Forum List

Back