How Liberals Honestly View RNC Chairman Michael Steele

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jxtHzMOe1w&feature=related]YouTube - Dont Trust Them New Niggas Over There![/ame]

^That would be Michael Steele played by The Boondocks' Uncle Ruckus performing a Song about the the Occupants @ 1600...

In the Minds of Liberals, of course. :lol:

You Know it's True.

:)

peace...

Steele is a token black selected by the RNC only after they learned America COULD actually vote a black man into the White House. Steele has since shown he has no leadership skills, no managerial skills, no organizational skills, and the impact of his "street wise" self is yet to be determined...

Steele is a token black selected by the RNC only after they learned America COULD actually vote a black man into the White House. Steele has since shown he has no leadership skills, no managerial skills, no organizational skills, and the impact of his "street wise" self is yet to be determined...

Nice, call the man a token....you liberal minded people have no problem acting racist toward black conservatives and keep repeating the behavior constantly. Who was the last one...oh yeah Condi Rice was the last one.....grow up.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Nice, call the man a token....you liberal minded people have no problem acting racist toward black conservatives and keep repeating the behavior constantly. Who was the last one...oh yeah Condi Rice was the last one.....grow up.

:clap2:

And it's Chairman Michael "Uncle Tom" Steele to you, Cracker!

peace...

Condi was chariman of the RNC? Damn, I must have missed that one....

Condi was chariman of the RNC? Damn, I must have missed that one....

The Last "Token" as your Racist Ass put it...

Fuckin' Douchepickle!

peace...

Who cares how "liberals" view him?

The real issue is how "conservatives" view him. Rush Limbaugh for instance. I don't know. I think that after Rush took him to the "woodshed", he probably feels MS is a good boy after all.

Michael Steele is a moron, race has nothing to do with it. I'm sure the RNC would have someone of equal stupidity in his position that was white if not him.

Michael Steele is a moron, race has nothing to do with it. I'm sure the RNC would have someone of equal stupidity in his position that was white if not him.

@ 19 you are Judging this Man of Color?...

What do YOU Know about him?...

Kid, when you are done @ Johns Hopkins and Georgetown, you get back to me about being a Moron...

Fucking Inexperienced, Ignorant Partisan Hack.

peace...

Who cares how "liberals" view him?

The real issue is how "conservatives" view him. Rush Limbaugh for instance. I don't know. I think that after Rush took him to the "woodshed", he probably feels MS is a good boy after all.

Get back under the Bridge...

peace...

Kid, when you are done @ Johns Hopkins and Georgetown, you get back to me about being a Moron...

peace...

College has nothing to do with it. One can have book smarts but be ignorant. I would know, I see it first hand several times. But keep trying. :thup:

peace...

College has nothing to do with it. Ignorance doesn't relate to book smarts. But keep trying. :thup:

He's the Head of the RNC and an Attorney... Your a Fucking Troll on a Message Board...

Moron Documented. :rofl:

peace...

He's the Head of the RNC and an Attorney... Your a Fucking Troll on a Message Board...

peace...

Like I said, books smarts and intelligence are two different things. Also, being the head of the RNC is nothing to be proud of. I find it hilarious that you call someone a troll, talk about irony.

peace...

Like I said, books smarts and intelligence are two different things. Also, being the head of the RNC is nothing to be proud of. I find it hilarious that you call someone a troll, talk about irony.

We don't call you MODMORON for nuttin..

peace...

Your First Post in this Thread Illustrates your Bridge Status... :lol:

Hacky Partisan Troll...

As did your First Post in another Thread Earlier today...

Own who you are, Kid... You might just get the Respect you so Crave on the Interwebs... :rofl:

peace...

Hacky Partisan Troll...

Own who you are, Kid... You might just get the Respect you so Crave on the Interwebs... :rofl:

peace...

Hacky partisan poll? Not quite. Steele is a moron who has blown through the RNC funds in a way that nobody should if they are running anything.

I'm not looking for respect from you or any of your troll friends. Must be depressing to act like everyone cares about what you think but in reality know that nobody gives a shit.

Hacky Partisan Troll...

peace...

Hacky partisan poll? Not quite. Steele is a moron who has blown through the RNC funds in a way that nobody should if they are running anything.

I'm not looking for respect from you or any of your troll friends. Must be depressing to act like everyone cares about what you think but in reality know that nobody gives a shit.

I Love the way Liberals Emote... The Words are so Predictable...

I'm Sorry this Message Board Experience Means this Much to you, Kid!... :rofl:

peace...

Hacky Partisan Troll...

peace...

that the best ya got MODMORON.. calling everyone a troll?? can't you "think" of something else?? I know I know.. pull out "you're a racist" that's always good for a laugh..

that the best ya got MODMORON.. calling everyone a troll?? can't you "think" of something else?? I know I know.. pull out "you're a racist" that's always good for a laugh..

I see I've picked a stray cat that is following me around. I knew better to not give it some food, but what do you know. :cool:

What's wrong Willow? Decided to go after me in many threads as possible as to minimize the damage of embarrassment occurring in one thread? ;)

Forum List

Back