How Lame Do You Have To Be

to be offended by earth day?

i say very.

discuss

It's always freaking something with these people.

Earth Day is a day that is intended to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth's natural environment. Earth Day was founded by United States Senator Gaylord Nelson as an environmental teach-in first held on April 22, 1970. While this first Earth Day was focused on the United States, an organization launched by Denis Hayes, who was the original national coordinator in 1970, took it international in 1990 and organized events in 141 nations.[1][2] Earth Day is now coordinated globally by the Earth Day Network,[3] and is celebrated in more than 175 countries every year.[4] Numerous communities celebrate Earth Week, an entire week of activities focused on environmental issues. In 2009, the United Nations designated April 22 International Mother Earth Day.[5]

Earth Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Earth Day has been around a long time. Of course it can coexist with Good Friday.

i say very.

discuss
Indifferent. Just like I am for religious holidays and the like.

If someone is outright offended by ED or any of the religious holidays, they really need to get a life and a reality check.

By the way, earth day and erectile dysfunction have the same acronym.

Carry on, sweet Jillie!:eusa_drool:

i say very.

discuss
Indifferent. Just like I am for religious holidays and the like.

If someone is outright offended by ED or any of the religious holidays, they really need to get a life and a reality check.

By the way, earth day and erectile dysfunction have the same acronym.

Carry on, sweet Jillie!:eusa_drool:

indifference i understand. that's fine.

but loons talking about "commie" links with the day and ranting and raving about it.... not so much.

and figures you'd pick up on the acronym. *sigh*

Who wouldn't want to celebrate a Marxist day dicated to Vladimir Lenin's birthday on 22nd of April?? :cool:

ahhh hush honey...the reason we no longer celebrate may day is the fact that the communist celebrate a revolution on the same day...what bs....i say party down....
we do may day play day still....

Way I see it, if we have a bunch of professional offense takers for religious occasions.... where those of us who follow a faith are supposed to 'hide' our festivals..... I am entitled to be 'offended' by dumbassed politically correct bullshit like their 'Earth Day'.

Frankly, I couldn't give a shit about Earth Day.... except it gives me a chance to pretend to be offended, just like atheists are with our festivals. Therefore......

They can keep their 'Earth Day' to themselves. Fuck 'em.

If they wanted to avoid the commie-environmentalist link they probably could have picked a better day.

Happy 100th birthday Lenin (you commie asshat)

Vladimir Lenin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They?

You mean the former governor and US senator from Wisconsin? The same one that was Chairman of the senate's small business committee and helped create the system of small business centers in universities?

I think those offended by Earth Day should show their disgust by littering, dumping oil in the ocean, leave their cars running for no good reason and using as much styrofoam as possible!

That will show the Commies who is
WINNING!

Forum List

Back