How Lady-like are You?

Score: 14 / 24
Rating: Crazy Chick
Verdict:

Its always nice to see someone as crazy as yourself. Having a friend like you and going out with them occasionally can be a lot of fun and an interesting experience (...in small doses). You've pretty much ditched most of the lady-like protocol and re-written the rulebook in your own way. I'm sure you can occasionally be an embarrassment to both yourself and those around you and, you are the kind of person who wouldn't hesitate to jump onto a bar-top and start dancing like Christina Aguilera if someone made a 20p bet with you and dared you to do it. In either case you are the life of the party and someone not to be messed with (unless its me messing with you, in which case you don't stand a chance because I am armed with rattlesnakes!). Please try to behave yourself...(yeah right! Like thats ever gonna happen!)

Problem is....none of the answers really fit how I would act....so I got inventive....:eusa_whistle:

I thought you were a guy?

Nope, she's not..

I've known her almost a year now. i'm pretty sure :eusa_eh:

Verdict:

Its always nice to see someone as crazy as yourself. Having a friend like you and going out with them occasionally can be a lot of fun and an interesting experience (...in small doses). You've pretty much ditched most of the lady-like protocol and re-written the rulebook in your own way. I'm sure you can occasionally be an embarrassment to both yourself and those around you and, you are the kind of person who wouldn't hesitate to jump onto a bar-top and start dancing like Christina Aguilera if someone made a 20p bet with you and dared you to do it. In either case you are the life of the party and someone not to be messed with (unless its me messing with you, in which case you don't stand a chance because I am armed with rattlesnakes!). Please try to behave yourself...(yeah right! Like thats ever gonna happen!)

Problem is....none of the answers really fit how I would act....so I got inventive....:eusa_whistle:

Nope....but....one can try to be anything on the internet....:eusa_whistle:

I am female :D

Verdict:

Nope, she's not..

I've known her almost a year now. i'm pretty sure :eusa_eh:

Positive rep for knowing an actual woman! :D

i am too much of a lady to take a quiz about my poop..thank you.....that is not a subject i discuss with anyone but my doctor.

Ladies don't poop.

True, but sleep with the sister of one and she'll go from 'lady' to 'psycho-bitch' in 2.7 seconds and shit all over your life.

Ah. But of course that is "justifiable psychobitchiness". I'm almost certain that I read that in my dimestore psychology book. And shitting over your life would be just the beginning....:lol:

Here's one that's not so poo-oriented: How Ladylike Are You?

Funny thing is, you get the same commentary, just the percentages change at the bottom. Sort of lame, too, but not as stinky as the other.
How Ladylike Are You?
Your Result: A Balanced Bad Girl

You've got some balls, but you also know how to flaunt your pearls. Your a lady most of the time, but break into man-mode when you need to get your way. I like your balance because at the end of the day, you're a lot like me. Go ahead, say a dirty word every once in a while. Just remember to keep yourself grounded with volunteerism, lots of shopping and of course, lipstick.

Verdict:

Atta girl, Coyote! :clap2:

My 7 year old daughter just a few moments said she had to use the restroom, and excused herself from dinner.

Then she came back, alarmed, anxious, and in a hushed tone, told be that "someone had done something in the bathroom and did not flush."

Yeah, I love plunging a nasty toilet during dinner!!:evil:

^ BTDT more times than I care to count. (My) damn kids need to drink more water.

Oh yes, a familiar refrain,

Obamas stuck in the drain,

Oh sure you can plunge it,

And finally expunge it,

But you know, it will happen again.

OK well that's just silly...

Forum List

Back