How Kerry Lost His Bounce

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
HOW KERRY LOST HIS BOUNCE

Voters don't want a lieutenant for president. They want a commander-in-chief. After all, why did Cleland lose despite his heroism? Why did draft dodger Clinton beat war hero Bob Kerrey in 1992 primaries? Why didn't Bob Dole win in 1996?

Voters want a president with brains, not just guts, and all they saw was a warrior telling his old tales on Thursday night. And it wasn't enough.

john%20kerry%20munster.jpg

freeandfun1 said:
I linked to the website. is that okay? if not, delete. i am just having fun!

Hey you're preaching to the choir, but don't want to push up Jim's whatever, he has to pay. Can you link directly to what you're posting, then delete the images from the site? Hey, if DK, John, anyone knows, jump in here.

this one is right on
(this is the first time i have put a pic on this site so im not sure i did it right)

Scorio said:
this one is right on
(this is the first time i have put a pic on this site so im not sure i did it right)

:teeth:

Someday, I'm going to listen to the differences with all this pics, gifs, jpg, etc. ;)

Kathianne said:
Someday, I'm going to listen to the differences with all this pics, gifs, jpg, etc. ;)

The next time you see a graphic you like, instead of uploading it, just hotlink it by copying the shortcut to the location of the image and then pasting it using the
tags.

freeandfun1 said:
The next time you see a graphic you like, instead of uploading it, just hotlink it by copying the shortcut to the location of the image and then pasting it using the
tags.

Shortcut? Right click?

Forum List

Back