How Jesus died: Ancient crucifixion victim offers new clues

Shows what you know Prov 30:11 There is a generation that curses their father and doth not bless their mother..Curses come in many forms Jesus admitted to being a curse certainly any hung on a tree or cross or post is a CURSE... Therefore prov 30:17 the eye that mocks his father and hates to obey his mother the ravens of the valley shall pick it out and the young vultures shall eat it.... This is the fate of any who are crucified... They don’t even have to hang there very long I am sure the birds in ancient Israel were just as aggressive back then as they are today over a free meal... After all it is just hanging there for the taking...

I do NOT think so------persons nailed up, MOVE AROUND----they are not dead meat until they are DEAD for some time. The blackbirds do not EAT PEOPLE as
they walk around or sleep on the beach
You need to check your facts Irosie .. There are stories of birds attacking humans and damaging their eyes... These humans did not have their hands and feet supposedly nailed to a chunk of wood and were able to fend them off ... The same could not be said for the story of Jesus who was supposedly immobilized.. Birds love the soft part of the eyes they are easily digested and the softer parts behind the eyes would be accessible to them afterwards... People who cannot admit such things are either walking around with blinders on or they just don’t want to admit the obvious.. Surely as someone who worked in the medical field you have seen your share of strange things... Regardless birds are opportune scavengers and know how to get a meal quickly and efficiently esp if the Romans were crucifying people on a regular basis...

nope-----persons nailed to a cross twitch around all the time. Jesus is correctly depicted as being nail ----foot and hand. He as able to drink and talk and when he died they describe his head drooping down----he was not IMMOBILIZED.
I have seen heavy sleepers (like my kid----that kid sleeps like ROCK)===----with no bird -----raven or crow----EATING HIS EYES. BTW----touch the cornea and there is a withdrawal response----it is a SPINAL REFLEX absent only in DA DEAD (mediated by the fifth cranial NOIVE------and the seventh-- trigemino-facial) <<<< that part closes the eye. Ya gotta be dead to not resist some bird eating your eyeball. One of the first little tricks to check if a person is dead----when in doubt--touch his eyelashes----TWITCH << not dead
In case of severe hypothermia-----even the twitch can be absent----TRY NOT TO MAKE A
MISTAKE
These things can be easily looked up Irosie for example there is a story in the daily mail on July 12 2011 where a holiday maker had his eye pecked out by a seabird.. He wasn’t nailed to a cross at the time...Further there is an article written by Hayley Warden where 10 shoppers in Kiama where pecked in their eyes while walking... They also were not immobilized on a cross... Why even the little hummingbird in October 29 2010 attacked humans eyes... I mean gee the little hummingbird for crying out loud.. It looks like this is a favourite ploy of birds all over the globe...They don’t just do this to humans apparently there are several hundred cases where reasearchers found that birds pecked out the eyes of baby seals as well... None of these animals or people were immobilized in any way and yet the birds managed to do this incredible damage to them... Just think how vulnerable one would be to a bird while being nailed to a chunk of wood... As I said before the birds would be able to basically do as they please and get a quick meal easily and efficiently without too much effort..

HOLIDAY MERRY MAKER means-------dead drunk. Yes-----that I believe. ------attacked by a bird ---whilst walking YES I have been attacked by a WOOD PECKER------a hard bang on my wooden head------but EYES PECKED OUT? COME OFF IT
That is pretty funny( not) that a wood pecker attacked you... Sorry to hear about that... But are you saying that you have a hard head so no damage was done....lol.... Sorry I couldn’t resist forgive me...

People who cannot admit such things are either walking around with blinders on or they just don’t want to admit the obvious..

obviously, obvious to you - in the case of self defense drastic measures become admissible, that's the extent of it ... loser.

such behavior you describe is abhorrent, your preface it occurred at the crucifixion and would leave the victim blind were there a resurrection is nothing more than the reflection of a depraved mind.

People who cannot admit such things are either walking around with blinders on or they just don’t want to admit the obvious..

obviously, obvious to you - in the case of self defense drastic measures become admissible, that's the extent of it ... loser.

such behavior you describe is abhorrent, your preface it occurred at the crucifixion and would leave the victim blind were there a resurrection is nothing more than the reflection of a depraved mind.
I am not the one with the depraved mind.... I am not the one who peddles these fantasies and FICTIONS regarding your hero / Idol Jesus... Look at the guliable billions that have bought into these tales... Isnt it depraved to teach them these things. Why Is it taught that Jesus is so special that his mere spit can cure a blind man as per Mark 8 :23 . If this is truth and not a lie or a fiction then surely Jesus would not need his eyes to see after all he cured that blind man and his mere spit should be able to regenerate his eyes... Right? obviously by this verse found in MARK which denotes a CON as whoever believes this nonsense is a MARK or a shill...Facts are facts people that were hung up on trees , posts ,pieces of wood etc etc were food for the birds.... When battles took place and the slain were left lying around the birds had a feast and one of the first things they ate was the eyes sorry but those are the facts... Let’s say Jesus was fortunate and kept his eyes for argument sake can anything in the story be corroborated outside of the New Testament or is that why it is referred to as winkingly wink wink the CruciFICTION. See eyes are to be used and see things as they truly are not as we wish they were. Most eyes are covered up so that we are blind to the truth and are unable to see that the emperor in this case the idol / Icon/ Jesus is without clothes and the deceptions taught about him are bare and naked for all to see with their own good two eyes if they aren’t wearing blinders like you are.

I do NOT think so------persons nailed up, MOVE AROUND----they are not dead meat until they are DEAD for some time. The blackbirds do not EAT PEOPLE as
they walk around or sleep on the beach
You need to check your facts Irosie .. There are stories of birds attacking humans and damaging their eyes... These humans did not have their hands and feet supposedly nailed to a chunk of wood and were able to fend them off ... The same could not be said for the story of Jesus who was supposedly immobilized.. Birds love the soft part of the eyes they are easily digested and the softer parts behind the eyes would be accessible to them afterwards... People who cannot admit such things are either walking around with blinders on or they just don’t want to admit the obvious.. Surely as someone who worked in the medical field you have seen your share of strange things... Regardless birds are opportune scavengers and know how to get a meal quickly and efficiently esp if the Romans were crucifying people on a regular basis...

nope-----persons nailed to a cross twitch around all the time. Jesus is correctly depicted as being nail ----foot and hand. He as able to drink and talk and when he died they describe his head drooping down----he was not IMMOBILIZED.
I have seen heavy sleepers (like my kid----that kid sleeps like ROCK)===----with no bird -----raven or crow----EATING HIS EYES. BTW----touch the cornea and there is a withdrawal response----it is a SPINAL REFLEX absent only in DA DEAD (mediated by the fifth cranial NOIVE------and the seventh-- trigemino-facial) <<<< that part closes the eye. Ya gotta be dead to not resist some bird eating your eyeball. One of the first little tricks to check if a person is dead----when in doubt--touch his eyelashes----TWITCH << not dead
In case of severe hypothermia-----even the twitch can be absent----TRY NOT TO MAKE A
MISTAKE
These things can be easily looked up Irosie for example there is a story in the daily mail on July 12 2011 where a holiday maker had his eye pecked out by a seabird.. He wasn’t nailed to a cross at the time...Further there is an article written by Hayley Warden where 10 shoppers in Kiama where pecked in their eyes while walking... They also were not immobilized on a cross... Why even the little hummingbird in October 29 2010 attacked humans eyes... I mean gee the little hummingbird for crying out loud.. It looks like this is a favourite ploy of birds all over the globe...They don’t just do this to humans apparently there are several hundred cases where reasearchers found that birds pecked out the eyes of baby seals as well... None of these animals or people were immobilized in any way and yet the birds managed to do this incredible damage to them... Just think how vulnerable one would be to a bird while being nailed to a chunk of wood... As I said before the birds would be able to basically do as they please and get a quick meal easily and efficiently without too much effort..

HOLIDAY MERRY MAKER means-------dead drunk. Yes-----that I believe. ------attacked by a bird ---whilst walking YES I have been attacked by a WOOD PECKER------a hard bang on my wooden head------but EYES PECKED OUT? COME OFF IT
That is pretty funny( not) that a wood pecker attacked you... Sorry to hear about that... But are you saying that you have a hard head so no damage was done....lol.... Sorry I couldn’t resist forgive me...

no damage---not even a drop of blood

Jesus never actually died on the cross, he was probably still alive when they took him down. So he didn't didn't really resurrect, he just got better. And he didn't go to Heaven after he "died" because he wasn't dead, so he went to France and had children, as a very substantial rumour has it.

Jesus never actually died on the cross, he was probably still alive when they took him down. So he didn't didn't really resurrect, he just got better. And he didn't go to Heaven after he "died" because he wasn't dead, so he went to France and had children, as a very substantial rumour has it.

not sure I believe that SURVIVAL story----it is very likely that he was almost alive when they popped him off the cross--------but died shortly thereafter-----<<<<that's my diagnosis

I am not the one with the depraved mind.... I am not the one who peddles these fantasies and FICTIONS regarding your hero / Idol Jesus... Look at the guliable billions that have bought into these tales... Isnt it depraved to teach them these things. Why Is it taught that Jesus is so special that his mere spit can cure a blind man as per Mark 8 :23 . If this is truth and not a lie or a fiction then surely Jesus would not need his eyes to see after all he cured that blind man and his mere spit should be able to regenerate his eyes... Right? obviously by this verse found in MARK which denotes a CON as whoever believes this nonsense is a MARK or a shill...Facts are facts people that were hung up on trees , posts ,pieces of wood etc etc were food for the birds.... When battles took place and the slain were left lying around the birds had a feast and one of the first things they ate was the eyes sorry but those are the facts... Let’s say Jesus was fortunate and kept his eyes for argument sake can anything in the story be corroborated outside of the New Testament or is that why it is referred to as winkingly wink wink the CruciFICTION. See eyes are to be used and see things as they truly are not as we wish they were. Most eyes are covered up so that we are blind to the truth and are unable to see that the emperor in this case the idol / Icon/ Jesus is without clothes and the deceptions taught about him are bare and naked for all to see with their own good two eyes if they aren’t wearing blinders like you are.
Most eyes are covered up so that we are blind to the truth and are unable to see that the emperor in this case the idol / Icon/ Jesus is without clothes and the deceptions taught about him are bare and naked for all to see with their own good two eyes if they aren’t wearing blinders like you are.

- and the deceptions taught about him are bare and naked for all to see with their own good two eyes ...

you are no different than what are the obsessed that wrote or patronize the 4th century book of forgeries and your book that precedes it, chosen one - the microcosm of the 1st century is indeed a threat to your existence and is the blinders you have placed on yourself from that of the Almighty.

upload_2018-6-10_11-30-55.jpeg

they will do you indeed - not nailed to a cross but rather in passing for their own Admission to the Everlasting.

Most eyes are covered up so that we are blind to the truth and are unable to see that the emperor in this case the idol / Icon/ Jesus is without clothes and the deceptions taught about him are bare and naked for all to see with their own good two eyes if they aren’t wearing blinders like you are.

- and the deceptions taught about him are bare and naked for all to see with their own good two eyes ...

you are no different than what are the obsessed that wrote or patronize the 4th century book of forgeries and your book that precedes it, chosen one - the microcosm of the 1st century is indeed a threat to your existence and is the blinders you have placed on yourself from that of the Almighty.

View attachment 197618

they will do you indeed - not nailed to a cross but rather in passing for their own Admission to the Everlasting.

You have no idea about me..lol... I was given a sign years ago on my patio in my backyard where a dead bird had it eyes eaten out by another bird... I knew then what it meant when I found that verse in proverbs in regards to the fate of any crucified person.. That they too would have had their eyes eaten out as well... There have been many signs since giving me many clues that Michael and I have found over the years.. My name means He who hears and is heard but I also use my own two good eyes to discern the truth and none can be found in the New Testament writings on Jesus. There are no blinders on me as I hear and am heard therefore whatever blinders you are talking about don’t affect me one way or another.... If I choose to impart some of my knowledge here on this board and share it freely it is up to those who read it to decide if it is worthwhile and truthfull... It is their choice whether they take it to heart or not and quite frankly I do not care if you choose to partake of it or not... That is the real meaning of being CHOSEN.... Someone who stands up for what is RIGHT and CHOOSES to implement that knowledge and live by their choice..

the Hebrew word for CHOOSE and CHOSEN------shows up LOTS -----its got
more connotations in Hebrew----than does the English word in English.
Historically speaking-----in my less than humble opinion----the issue of
CHOICE for humans is the BIGGIE that renders humans "like" "GOD".
It is a repudiation of "predestination"-----which was and has been far more
predominate in OTHER (ie not jewish) cultures

View attachment 197618

You have no idea about me..lol... I was given a sign years ago on my patio in my backyard where a dead bird had it eyes eaten out by another bird... I knew then what it meant when I found that verse in proverbs in regards to the fate of any crucified person.. That they too would have had their eyes eaten out as well... There have been many signs since giving me many clues that Michael and I have found over the years.. My name means He who hears and is heard but I also use my own two good eyes to discern the truth and none can be found in the New Testament writings on Jesus. There are no blinders on me as I hear and am heard therefore whatever blinders you are talking about don’t affect me one way or another.... If I choose to impart some of my knowledge here on this board and share it freely it is up to those who read it to decide if it is worthwhile and truthfull... It is their choice whether they take it to heart or not and quite frankly I do not care if you choose to partake of it or not... That is the real meaning of being CHOSEN.... Someone who stands up for what is RIGHT and CHOOSES to implement that knowledge and live by their choice..
... to discern the truth and none can be found in the New Testament writings on Jesus.

that as it certainly is would by any measure not entitle you to perceive the crucified as being blinded through their remission by the physical consequence of another's injustice as that received by Jesus.

it took near all of 4 centuries for them to write their evil book from the 1st century there demise and all that follow them will have no bearing for those of the spoken religion that do learn the truth.

Forum List

Back