How Jeffery Dahmer's atheism let him to rape and murder young men

Today Christians . . . stand at the head of [this country] . . . I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity . . . We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit . . . We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theater, and in the press—in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during the past . . . [few] years."
Hitler, The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922–1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford University Press, 1942), pp. 871–872.
Wow, sounds just like the OP.

Still waiting for you to explain the "logical" story of Jesus Christ... You're the one being lazy. I asked YOU to explain the story of Jesus to me, but instead you try to fob me off with what somebody else wrote. I'm not asking you buy my book, I'm not calling you names. I actually would like YOU to explain the story of Jesus to me. I promise you that I will consider what you have to say, but on the other hand, I warn you (as if you couldn't tell) I will be skeptical. But tell me the story of Jesus as if I had never heard of it, and convince me that it's true. As Frasier Crane used to say, I'm listening...

No you're not "listening." That's just one of your many lies. I write this in response to your lies to expose them to others who may have a chance of avoiding nonsense that you and your fellow atheists spout day in and day out. The "story" of Jesus is recounted in the Holy Bible throughout hundreds of pages. Thousands of books and hundreds of thousands of papers have been written about this historical event you demean as a "story." That is another of your lies. I won't play your petty game.
You will continue to lie your way around anything I might say. How disgraceful, how petty of you. My words are trivial compared to the analyses of experts in their respective fields. Here are many of them which if you were honest, you would concede to the validity of many aspects. But honesty is not in you. You, like Dawkins, will concede nothing. You are supreme. You think you are god. What a joke.

Atheism Fails

Proof There Is No God
You claim that I'm not listening, and in fact, I'm actually lying about listening to you. You've read a few posts of mine, and suddenly you know my innermost thoughts? Wow, you really must have a hotline to God. I'm well aware that the story of Jesus is told in the Bible; however, that doesn't make it a fact. On the other hand, I do think that Jesus was probably a real person. I just don't believe that he was the Son of God, or had supernatural powers. Yet you claim that I will continue to lie my way around anything that you might say. In anticipation, without my saying anything at all, you call me disgraceful and petty, and claim that honesty is not in me. I wish that I had your powers of perception, which are truly supernatural.

The atheist Jeffery Dahmer himself admitted that his rapes, murders, and cannibalism were a direct result of his atheistic or nihilistic beliefs; essentially he concluded that 'life is meaningless', man is 'no different' than any other animal, and therefore it doesn't matter what you do, such as raping, murdering, torturing, and whatnot.

This is atheism, as a whole is inherently evil, and should be wiped out; sure, a pedophile Priest may rape boys, but he can't justify it with his Christianity, whereas a nihilistic atheist, such as Dahmer, De Sade, and many others most definitely can justify it via their atheism, and even promote it as a good thing.
What is really weird is that more women accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct than the number of boys Dahmer killed.
Isn't that something?

The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

I wish that I had your powers of perception, which are truly supernatural.

I wish you had them too. And no, they're not supernatural. You're just trying to escape from your first statement by lying.
To have perception, you must begin by being honest. Try that and see how far it gets you. It's very rare on the Godless Left, the exact opposite of the "religious right" you people are always denigrating and lying about.

The atheist Jeffery Dahmer himself admitted that his rapes, murders, and cannibalism were a direct result of his atheistic or nihilistic beliefs; essentially he concluded that 'life is meaningless', man is 'no different' than any other animal, and therefore it doesn't matter what you do, such as raping, murdering, torturing, and whatnot.

This is atheism, as a whole is inherently evil, and should be wiped out; sure, a pedophile Priest may rape boys, but he can't justify it with his Christianity, whereas a nihilistic atheist, such as Dahmer, De Sade, and many others most definitely can justify it via their atheism, and even promote it as a good thing.
Being an atheist, or as I call myself, a realist, does not mean that life is meaningless. Hardly. This is the only life we get. There is nothing else. We don't get 72 virgins in the afterlife, or an eternity of hanging out with all of our relations. No. We live, and then we die. So we must make the most of the time that we have on this earth. That's it. How is that inherently evil?

Being an atheist, or as I call myself, a realist, does not mean that life is meaningless. Hardly. This is the only life we get. There is nothing else. We don't get 72 virgins in the afterlife, or an eternity of hanging out with all of our relations. No. We live, and then we die. So we must make the most of the time that we have on this earth. That's it. How is that inherently evil?
Making "most" out of the time you get by raping and murdering children? Why not? That's what De Sade thought the "meaning" of life was, don't knock it till you've tried it?

You are the poster child of self-righteous Christian bigot. Stand proud, because you represent the pinnacle of intolerance and superstition.

Forum List

Back