How Japan fights against Islamization

Rachel Molschky Author at Jews Down Under

There are hundreds of jewish sites, that are anti muslim and pro jew and Zionist. I also believe as well the Southern Poverty organization is the one sending and paying black protestors to create crap over the country like Geller is trying to do with Muslims, PROVOKE.

Feel free to express that which you "KNOW" Penelope. What is it you propose that the Southern Poverty org. is PAYING blacks to do? What is Pam Geller PAYING muslims to do? Were those poor kids who got shot in Garland, Texas-----geller Stooges??

Can't read hey.
There are hundreds of jewish sites, that are anti muslim and pro jew and Zionist. I also believe as well the Southern Poverty organization is the one sending and paying black protestors to create crap over the country like Geller is trying to do with Muslims, PROVOKE.

Zionist do whatever they can do to disrupt a country, divide it, cause riots, have them fight each other. Read history and learn. I predict that the ME would be so much better if we had stayed out of it , I can predict the same as PM Bibi , only he was totally wrong.

Netanyahu wrongly tried to predict something? what was it? What did you, correctly, predict? The French revolution created by Zionists? Why are so many people in so many countries SO stupid that if a Zionist tells them---
"go kill your fellow citizens" ---they do so. What have you done at the behest of Zionists? A Zionist said to you----"BE A STINKING WHORE, PENELOPE" ??? can you detail the ----just a bit----the riots and fights created by Zionists in history? the WAR OF ROSES? When did
all this Zionist havoc begin-----historically?

When I was a kid----I lived in a town which was mostly Protestant but-----at least 1/4 catholic. There were few jews
in town when I got there (age 4) ----They knew nothing about
jews or "Zionism" as kids. The only thing they knew is that
JOOOOS KILLED JESUS (the baby in the manger---in the
'OH LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEEEM~~~ la la la) Much later on I did know the word ZION ----but my neighbors did not------when did you first know "Zionism"? I read all about
ZIONISM in pamphlets scattered on the edges of town where
the truckers stopped -----by the whore houses (the town was located near a portion of the rail road and also MAIN
STATE HIGHWAY) I don't think the other girls in the neighborhood read much ----I was an avid reader. They were ----at least as kids----almost as illiterate as are you.
How old were you when your first learned about the historical
person, ADOLF HITLER?

What were you doing hanging out at the truckers stop, the whore houses. Heck we learned about the WWII in junior high school, I didn't have to hang out at the truck stops.

Feel free to express that which you "KNOW" Penelope. What is it you propose that the Southern Poverty org. is PAYING blacks to do? What is Pam Geller PAYING muslims to do? Were those poor kids who got shot in Garland, Texas-----geller Stooges??

Can't read hey.

Zionist do whatever they can do to disrupt a country, divide it, cause riots, have them fight each other. Read history and learn. I predict that the ME would be so much better if we had stayed out of it , I can predict the same as PM Bibi , only he was totally wrong.

Netanyahu wrongly tried to predict something? what was it? What did you, correctly, predict? The French revolution created by Zionists? Why are so many people in so many countries SO stupid that if a Zionist tells them---
"go kill your fellow citizens" ---they do so. What have you done at the behest of Zionists? A Zionist said to you----"BE A STINKING WHORE, PENELOPE" ??? can you detail the ----just a bit----the riots and fights created by Zionists in history? the WAR OF ROSES? When did

When I was a kid----I lived in a town which was mostly Protestant but-----at least 1/4 catholic. There were few jews
'OH LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEEEM~~~ la la la) Much later on I did know the word ZION ----but my neighbors did not------when did you first know "Zionism"? I read all about
the truckers stopped -----by the whore houses (the town was located near a portion of the rail road and also MAIN
STATE HIGHWAY) I don't think the other girls in the neighborhood read much ----I was an avid reader. They were ----at least as kids----almost as illiterate as are you.
person, ADOLF HITLER?

What were you doing hanging out at the truckers stop, the whore houses. Heck we learned about the WWII in junior high school, I didn't have to hang out at the truck stops.

thanks for your interest. It was just a town----the little river was also on the edge of town-----and something like a
state park. The whore house was not the kind in which you were spawned-----it was just a clutch of little cottages truckers
rented by the hour. The town was very genteel----in fact it had been "RESTRICTED" until post world war II so even though the bars and whores were there-----one did not run into the whores and pimps. As a kid I did not even know that "rooms rented by the hour by truckers" were used to bang your colleagues I came to understand that fact way into my teens. I was there for the swings and duck pond-----and the pamphlets were just here and there---blowing in the breeze

PS----for the record-----Nazi towns were generally very genteel------and "restricted" in the state of my childhood. Nothing
'happened' out in the 'open'

Can't read hey.

person, ADOLF HITLER?

thanks for your interest. It was just a town----the little river was also on the edge of town-----and something like a
state park. The whore house was not the kind in which you were spawned-----it was just a clutch of little cottages truckers
rented by the hour. The town was very genteel----in fact it had been "RESTRICTED" until post world war II so even though the bars and whores were there-----one did not run into the whores and pimps. As a kid I did not even know that "rooms rented by the hour by truckers" were used to bang your colleagues I came to understand that fact way into my teens. I was there for the swings and duck pond-----and the pamphlets were just here and there---blowing in the breeze

Quite the education you got then. Good thing you weren't abducted and sold into the sex trade, a little girl like you hanging out those types of places. Where were your parents?

My education was in school or home, we didn't live in the city. What pamphlets were blowing in the breeze? Zionist ones?

Can't read hey.

person, ADOLF HITLER?

Quite the education you got then. Good thing you weren't abducted and sold into the sex trade, a little girl like you hanging out those types of places. Where were your parents?

My education was in school or home, we didn't live in the city. What pamphlets were blowing in the breeze? Zionist ones?

Zionists don't do pamphlets------it was islamo Nazi literature----written by people like you----the same stuff that you parrot even now, some of it was stuff that came out of
Syria and Egypt-----written by escaped Nazi war criminals.
It was translated into English, of course. I do not know in what language the Nazi war criminals wrote it originally.
Later on I learned that the Nazi war criminal authored stuff
is taught in muslim countries to school children. ----whores do not read jewish literature-----you know that. My education included "outside" reading. In my house I had
a book of poems by SHELLEY----superman comics----and the local newspapers. At school it was just really silly textbooks.

Can't read hey.

person, ADOLF HITLER?

Zionists don't do pamphlets------it was islamo Nazi literature----written by people like you----the same stuff that you parrot even now, some of it was stuff that came out of
It was translated into English, of course. I do not know in what language the Nazi war criminals wrote it originally.
is taught in muslim countries to school children. ----whores do not read jewish literature-----you know that. My education included "outside" reading. In my house I had
a book of poems by SHELLEY----superman comics----and the local newspapers. At school it was just really silly textbooks.

How about those Protocals of Zion. Zionist started the propaganda writings. Who are you trying to kid. That was a main tactic used by Zionists.

person, ADOLF HITLER?

How about those Protocals of Zion. Zionist started the propaganda writings. Who are you trying to kid. That was a main tactic used by Zionists.

The Protocols of Zion ---is a knock off fraud----but it IS true that Jews write copiously, and well. Jews have been generally literate for the past 2500 years----so unlike that to which you are accustomed. What "propaganda" writings did your mother's friend ----your "uncle" ----tell you that jews wrote in the past and for whom? Have you ever read any "Zionist" propaganda? In what form does "Zionist propaganda" appear? Are you suggesting that the
PROTOCOLS OF ZION is "Zionist propaganda"? Do you know in what language that book was originally written?

The Protocols of Zion ---is a knock off fraud----but it IS true that Jews write copiously, and well. Jews have been generally literate for the past 2500 years----so unlike that to which you are accustomed. What "propaganda" writings did your mother's friend ----your "uncle" ----tell you that jews wrote in the past and for whom? Have you ever read any "Zionist" propaganda? In what form does "Zionist propaganda" appear? Are you suggesting that the
PROTOCOLS OF ZION is "Zionist propaganda"? Do you know in what language that book was originally written?

Nope but they sure have been true, no? Of course Zionist deny it, but then Zionist deny most things. Now if Zionist didn't write them, whoever did sure knew the Zionist agenda very well, no. The point so remains, it matters not who wrote them, what matters is , are they true and it seems like they are.

Nope but they sure have been true, no? Of course Zionist deny it, but then Zionist deny most things. Now if Zionist didn't write them, whoever did sure knew the Zionist agenda very well, no. The point so remains, it matters not who wrote them, what matters is , are they true and it seems like they are.

what "are true"??? you seem to be referring AGAIN to a book you never read. Parroting snippets from the islamo Nazi propaganda is NOT the same as READING A BOOK

[QUOTE="irosie91, post: 11

PROTOCOLS OF ZION is "Zionist propaganda"? Do you know in what language that book was originally written?[/QUOTE]

Nope but they sure have been true, no? Of course Zionist deny it, but then Zionist deny most things. Now if Zionist didn't write them, whoever did sure knew the Zionist agenda very well, no. The point so remains, it matters not who wrote them, what matters is , are they true and it seems like they are.[/QUOTE]

you have STILL not addressed your own comments,, Penelope------you cited "the protocols of zion" as Zionist
propaganda and ASSERTED "THEY SURE HAVE BEEN TRUE" Are you saying that ZIONIST PROPAGANDA HAS BEEN TRUE???? To what ZIONIST PROPAGANDA --presented in this particular book do you refer with your statement "THEY SURE HAVE BEEN TRUE" ? It is an
easy question for any person who has the slightest idea what IT is writing about. Have you gotten yourself completely
confused AGAIN?

PS----you claim in your review of the PROTOCOLS OF ZION---
"of course Zionists deny, but Zionists deny most things"
You claimed that the book Protocols of Zion is Zionist propaganda and then asserted "Zionists deny" ---what do Zionist deny? Zionist propaganda???? You have examples of the Zionist propaganda that Zionists deny?

You claimed that the book Protocols of Zion is Zionist propaganda and then asserted "Zionists deny" ---what do Zionist deny? Zionist propaganda???? You have examples of the Zionist propaganda that Zionists deny?
Stop, why do you discuss Zionists? Is the anti-Muslim mood in Japan a result of some Zionist conspiracy? :blues:

Stop, why do you discuss Zionists? Is the anti-Muslim mood in Japan a result of some Zionist conspiracy? :blues:

Of course-----the whole universe had been controlled by ZIONIST
CONSPRACY for millennia. The MILKY WAY---is a Zionist construct

How did a thread based on a false OP degenerate into yet another anti-Semite bigot vs anti-Islam bigot shitfest?

How did a thread based on a false OP degenerate into yet another anti-Semite bigot vs anti-Islam bigot shitfest?

the same way fights between husband and wife devolve into ------"I hate your mother" shit-fests

Forum List

Back