CDZ How jail looks like if drugs were legal

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
Our cops aren't good

Imagine someone raping your daughter, stealing your money, hurting you and your friends, killing you, torturing you.

Cops are away because they got to jail this one guy that smoke a joint.

Keeps drug legal and soon there aren't that many criminals to fill jail.

Jails and prisons are bad mostly because they're made to substitute for mental institutions and homeless shelters for crazies, a function they are not capable of performing adequately.

I don't fucking care about life of low lives that rob and steal from others. But drug dealers and drug users? Why punish them at all? Unless they defraud or force their users.

If no force or fraud involved there is no victim. If someone sell mdma and they really sell mdma who is the victim?

Jails and prisons are bad mostly because they're made to substitute for mental institutions and homeless shelters for crazies, a function they are not capable of performing adequately.

Making them for-profit was the worst thing we could have done. Before the election, drumpf got bigly bucks to make it even more profitable to jail the poor so look for it to get a lot worse.

I don't fucking care about life of low lives that rob and steal from others. But drug dealers and drug users? Why punish them at all? Unless they defraud or force their users.

If no force or fraud involved there is no victim. If someone sell mdma and they really sell mdma who is the victim?

Maybe you haven't noticed what kind of low life scum have taken over the drug business. If all they can get some POS off the streets with is catching the vermin with a joint, then all is well. Contrary to bourgeois libertoon mythology scare stories, few are locked up just because of a joint.

Making them for-profit was the worst thing we could have done. Before the election, drumpf got bigly bucks to make it even more profitable to jail the poor so look for it to get a lot worse.
Off topic.

Glad you posted in THE CLEAN DEBATE AREA!

Drugs?

Our cops aren't good

Imagine someone raping your daughter, stealing your money, hurting you and your friends, killing you, torturing you.

It is frighteningly obvious that this country learned NOTHING from alcohol prohibitition.
Screen%20Shot%202014-11-11%20at%202.35.28%20PM.png

Notice how the rate drops signifigantly in 1934? Prohibition ended Dec. 5th, 1933. Coincidence?
Notice the sharp jump in 1920? Prohibition went into effect on Jan. 16th, 1920. Another coincidence?
Interestingly the rate started a long, and steep climb during the Civil Rights movement.
And a long and steep decline in the decade leading up to WWII.
My conclusion: Drugs are not the problem, Alcohol is not the problem, a poor economy is not the problem, heck guns are not even the problem as tha gragh at the bottom shows. People are the problem. So lets quit pretending that some object, liquid, or concept is the problem and start focusing on the real problem.
PEOPLE ARE KILLING PEOPLE!!!
images

As guns become more accurate, powerful, and readily available....Homicide rates are DROPPING!!!!!

Our cops aren't good

I got mixed feelings on that one. What drugs would you like to make legal?

All drugs with at most mandatory reporting and tax.

Government can tax drugs based on supply demand relationship. How much tax do other countries charge for a specific drug. If all other countries prohibit drugs, government can charge really high tax.

All drugs with at most mandatory reporting and tax.

Government can tax drugs based on supply demand relationship. How much tax do other countries charge for a specific drug. If all other countries prohibit drugs, government can charge really high tax.

Then we disagree to a great extent. I do not think the public can be trusted with legal access to heroin or most other drugs any more....effective than alcohol or pot.

We can start with the obviously safe drugs. How many people die due to extacy, LSD, ganja, kratom, psychobiline, GBL, and DMT?

Legalize all those. Tax them if you will.

When you said that public can be trusted with legal access to heroin. It's a simple test. Do other countries prohibit it? I bet heroin will be prohibited in all countries and hence, tax will be very high. So people won't use it anyway.

Notice that prohibition don't make people top using drugs. It just make the money go to government rather than government officials. Reduce lying, etc.

We can start with the obviously safe drugs. How many people die due to extacy, LSD, ganja, kratom, psychobiline, GBL, and DMT?

Legalize all those. Tax them if you will.

When you said that public can be trusted with legal access to heroin. It's a simple test. Do other countries prohibit it? I bet heroin will be prohibited in all countries and hence, tax will be very high. So people won't use it anyway.

Notice that prohibition don't make people top using drugs. It just make the money go to government rather than government officials. Reduce lying, etc.

"extacy" maybe someday. LSD never should be legal IMO.

Are you familiar with these?

Let me check here, how addictive do you consider marijuana to be?

Forum List

Back