How Israel Weaponizes Archeology

Muslims like to use that one a lot. Funny part is Muslim immigrants who come here continue to talk has though they're still in the intolersnt barbaric shithole they came from.

What was the name of "the intolersnt barbaric shithole" you came from?
Interesting how Spain is trying to intice Jews to go live there, but is trying to get rid of dirtbag enemy-within Muslims like you. Care to tell us why, Choseh Goozo?

Now if Muslims would stop lying about history, Israel wouldn't have to remind them of the thousands of archeological sites and artifacts that proves that Jews flourished and prospered in the land of Israel thousands of years before the first Muslim barbarian invader set foot there.
I'm sure Spain would like to claim death taxes from wealthy jews who die anywhere in the world while holding dual spanish citizenship, do you still hold dual nationality with your shithole of birth, I know you still have the traits

It's same shtick over and over. The morons keep acting as if they don't know that the word antisemite means hatred of Jews only. Maybe "Israel firsters" also created the English language?! Ha ha ha.

if you want to say Anti-jew why not come out and say it, why hide amongst the Semites?

Muslims like to use that one a lot. Funny part is Muslim immigrants who come here continue to talk has though they're still in the intolersnt barbaric shithole they came from.

What was the name of "the intolersnt barbaric shithole" you came from?
Interesting how Spain is trying to intice Jews to go live there, but is trying to get rid of dirtbag enemy-within Muslims like you. Care to tell us why, Choseh Goozo?

Now if Muslims would stop lying about history, Israel wouldn't have to remind them of the thousands of archeological sites and artifacts that proves that Jews flourished and prospered in the land of Israel thousands of years before the first Muslim barbarian invader set foot there.
I'm sure Spain would like to claim death taxes from wealthy jews who die anywhere in the world while holding dual spanish citizenship, do you still hold dual nationality with your shithole of birth, I know you still have the traits
Or, maybe Spain has realized that the country is much better off economically, GDP, standard of living, the arts and sciences, and by all other measurable standards by increasing it's Jewish demographic, as they are people that contribute wherever they go. On the other hand, when they let Muslims in, they end up with barbaric, backwards ass, antisemitic enemy within assholes like you, some of which end up blowing up or driving over innocent civilians. You know, those beloved Muslims you call "freedom fighters" that the rest of the civilized world calls, TERRORISTS.

But its quite interesting that Muslims not only lie about the history of Israel and the Jews, they do that all over the world, including in Spain. Maybe the Israelis wouldn't have to remind them of the thousands of archeological sites and artifacts that proves that Jews flourished and prospered in the land of Israel thousands of years before the first Muslim barbarian invader set foot there. Did Muslims also invade and occupy Spain? And then the Jews got caught up in the roundup and expulsion when the Spanish Christians tried to get their land back. Funny part is some Muslim nut job terrorists are claiming Spain just as they are Israel.

It's same shtick over and over. The morons keep acting as if they don't know that the word antisemite means hatred of Jews only. Maybe "Israel firsters" also created the English language?! Ha ha ha.

if you want to say Anti-jew why not come out and say it, why hide amongst the Semites?
Are you now pretending to be stupid and undereducated or perhaps you just are? Here is the definition of antisemite:

the definition of anti-Semite

noun
a person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile towardJews.

Idiot!

Brought to you by "if Americans knew blog". Bwahahahahaha! Wow.
I don't think you count as an American, you'r just a refugee
Hold on, let me check...yup...my passport says I'm American. :lmao:

So you think Europe and especially Spain is happy to have enemy within Palestinians terrorist wanna be's like you? Choseh goozo. They can't wait to get rid of you guys.

Hey, did you hear Spain is giving automatic residency to all Jews who claim Sephardic ancestry with no questions asked? I wonder why.... :rofl:

Do you think Israel weaponizes archeology, or perhaps, Muslims engage in historical revisionism. They think they own the whole world, and the whole world owes them something.

Regardless of what your passport says, you are loyal to Israel not the U.S.
That is an anti-semitic canard originating from the protocols. Well done.
Antisemitic canard - Wikipedia
Dual loyalty[edit]
A canard found in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but dating to before that document, is that Jews are more loyal to world Jewry than to their own country. Since the establishment of the state of Israel, this canard has taken the form of accusations that Jewish citizens of countries such as the United States are more loyal to Israel than to their country of residence.[53]
All Written by israeli first jews

And if you wan't to call something "Anti-semite" i think you should have a good idea what a Semite is and what Pro-semite means
I do. Ever hear of Marr?

I don't think you count as an American, you'r just a refugee
Hold on, let me check...yup...my passport says I'm American. :lmao:

So you think Europe and especially Spain is happy to have enemy within Palestinians terrorist wanna be's like you? Choseh goozo. They can't wait to get rid of you guys.

Hey, did you hear Spain is giving automatic residency to all Jews who claim Sephardic ancestry with no questions asked? I wonder why.... :rofl:

Do you think Israel weaponizes archeology, or perhaps, Muslims engage in historical revisionism. They think they own the whole world, and the whole world owes them something.

Regardless of what your passport says, you are loyal to Israel not the U.S.
That is an anti-semitic canard originating from the protocols. Well done.
Antisemitic canard - Wikipedia
Dual loyalty[edit]
A canard found in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but dating to before that document, is that Jews are more loyal to world Jewry than to their own country. Since the establishment of the state of Israel, this canard has taken the form of accusations that Jewish citizens of countries such as the United States are more loyal to Israel than to their country of residence.[53]
All Written by israeli first jews

And if you wan't to call something "Anti-semite" i think you should have a good idea what a Semite is and what Pro-semite means

I couldn't care. I know about the evolution of the term. I referred him to Marr. maybe he can google.

Forum List

Back