How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones

Yes many got rich at the expense of their own people. (Arafat, Abbas, Mubarak, etc.) We see that changing now.

Hold your horses, nobody knows how the new regimes in these countries are going to behave, so far we see the Libyans treating Blacks in a way that would make the KKK proud and the Egyptians have gone even further back in time and started administering virginity tests to women.

So what's your solution, since I'm guessing that you don't think that the gyptians should do what they want. If they want to cut off everyone left nut for jaywalking, I say, go right ahead. What the fuck do I care if they act like savages?

They should do what they want, I'm just saying don't expect much "change" from these new regimes, in fact things may even get worse.

Hold your horses, nobody knows how the new regimes in these countries are going to behave, so far we see the Libyans treating Blacks in a way that would make the KKK proud and the Egyptians have gone even further back in time and started administering virginity tests to women.

So what's your solution, since I'm guessing that you don't think that the gyptians should do what they want. If they want to cut off everyone left nut for jaywalking, I say, go right ahead. What the fuck do I care if they act like savages?

not much we can do about it. but we should care because because if they keep it in thier own country they can kill themselves off all they want so be it. But the problem is they wont stop at the boarder and the rest of the world suffers.

not much we can do about it. but we should care because because if they keep it in thier own country they can kill themselves off all they want so be it. But the problem is they wont stop at the boarder and the rest of the world suffers.

The US should maybe have minded its own business as well and stop supporting all the countries that they do (in that region alone, we're involved with almost every country). We also have armies in how many countries permanently? 15? More? We go around poking everyone in the eye and then get all bent out of shape when they retaliate (as with 9/11).

The US should maybe have minded its own business as well and stop supporting all the countries that they do (in that region alone, we're involved with almost every country). We also have armies in how many countries permanently? 15? More? We go around poking everyone in the eye and then get all bent out of shape when they retaliate (as with 9/11).
And, since jews don't "retaliate", "we" do on poking them in the eye?

Muslims are peace-loving people, right? :lol:

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

doc, you make no sense, try harder please.

jstoned, the US is the biggest warmonger out there, unfortunately they're using the jews to control the arabs.

Now you know.

jstoned, the US is the biggest warmonger out there, unfortunately they're using the jews to control the arabs.

Now you know.

There are 25 wars and conflicts around the world--22 involve Muslims.

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Now you know.

5 million Jews control 350 million Arabs? Doesn't say much for those sand rats, does it?

Were you dropped on your head intentionally as a child?

Now you know.

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead=US involvement
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead=US involvement
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead nobody cares
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead 1949?
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians=US involvement
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama=US involvement
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds=US involvement
300 US Marines killed in Beirut=US involvement
5000 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites and Jews
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah=US involvement
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri=US/israeli toad

Poking everyone in the eye? what are you talking about? before 9/11 we had troops in the Middle East as guests at the behest of their governments, what rubbish are you talking about?

Poking everyone in the eye? what are you talking about? before 9/11 we had troops in the Middle East as guests at the behest of their governments, what rubbish are you talking about?

US involvement in israel...=9/11

There is a long list.

Now you know.

5 million Jews control 350 million Arabs? Doesn't say much for those sand rats, does it?

Ok, I guess you need it explained to you, no prob, I'm always willing to help:
The arabs now need the US to mediate with israel and keep their supposed nukes at bay. The US plays both sides up as scary and then sides with both and pretends to peacemake, when all they really want is a secure source of oil.

Now you know.

The arabs now need the US to mediate with israel and keep their supposed nukes at bay. The US plays both sides up as scary and then sides with both and pretends to peacemake, when all they really want is a secure source of oil.

International affairs from a teenager. Too funny.

Go to the sandbox, stupid, little boy

You have nothing as a reply, as usual. :lmao:

You have nothing as a reply, as usual. :lmao:

Shouldn't you be doing your homework, kid? Make mommy and daddy proud.

Forum List

Back