How Israel and its partisans work to censor the internet

how does one attack Amazon-------I NEED TO KNOW

One does not simply attack the Amazon ...

51-1UAPZklL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

How Israel and its partisans work to censor the Internet

I see it constantly....right now they are attacking Amazon....

Yes, there are some posting here, racist bigots like Rosie, for instance. They certainly don't like admitting their sizable racist bigot 'community', their versions of the Nazis and KKK, are becoming a big problem for them, hence the smears against anybody who does point it out. I don't let that bother me, I'm not running for office and don't need anybody's votes, so everybody can just kiss my ass when it comes to political fake news.

If they really wanted to help Israel they would deport the vermin they already have, and replace them with the Jewish Christians, the only Jewish sect that is actually keeping Israel in existence in the first place, and the largest in the world. Those Chasidic racists are huge Muslim fans, and aren't even Zionist anyway, just traitors and parasites. The evangelicals need to stop the stupidity and face up to the fact that just because the racists are ethnic Jews doesn't mean they're considered part of the 'chosen' and 'all Jews are alike'; they aren't part of any Covenant any more, haven't been since 300 B.C. or so. They worship themselves and their genealogies and reject the Covenants theology, especially Isaiah and other Prophets.

Last edited:

Alison Weir has NO INCOME other than that
which she obtains from the islamo Nazi filth that
she defecates upon idiots like you. I read the
literature of her forebears as a child. She is not
particularly original-------she uses modifications of
the same style of libels that galvanized the Inquisition and the program of your idol Saint Adolf. Only idiots cite KNOWN PROFESSIONAL
PROPAGANDAISTS

Jews and their ilk are pushing for Amazon to stop selling products they don't approve of.

oh....... I did not know-----nor would I generally care.
Some people do that sort of thing. (ie---not just jews) IMO high schools should not hand out condoms. I say it OPENLY now and then. Is there anything on the opened market or "given out"
to which YOU object? Can you CITE something on the opened market or "given out" to which JOOOS object?

Jews and their ilk are pushing for Amazon to stop selling products they don't approve of.

You can ignore Rosie; she's insane and raised by racist bigots. Everybody's a 'nazi' if they aren't chasidics and think Jews are a Master Race or something. Xians are uppity gentiles who don't know their place licking her feet.

You can ignore Rosie; she's insane and raised by racist bigots. Everybody's a 'nazi' if they aren't chasidics and think Jews are a Master Race or something. Xians are uppity gentiles who don't know their place licking her feet.

you can ignore Pic, He was raised by catechism whores who procured for perverted priests. As to the term "Chassidic" ---in fact I never even heard that term until I was well passed my mid-teens. I was raised in a very secular household----liberal, democrat. I did accompany a playmate to protestant sunday school now and then and colored
cartoons of jesus holding a lamb. Interestingly----I read the very same kind of islamo Nazi literature upon which PIC was taught to read. The area in which I lived was CHOCK FULL of Nazi literature-----(near the Hudson valley----known for its Nazi enclaves during and before world war II) The crap FLUTTERED around my town in the form of
little booklets about the size of the now available
JW literature (no comparison in content) Some of it was very old---dating back to the very beginning of the 20th century. It has not changed much in character I still read JW literature------some of it is very informative-------I no longer live in that little provincial town in which I grew up-----chock full of
idiots like PIC. For reviews of that sort of literature-----go to a mosque. I first endured a KHUTBAH JUMAAT at age 20-----(about 50 years ago) Feel free to ask questions

the same style of libels that galvanized the Inquisition and the program of your idol Saint Adolf. Only idiots cite KNOWN PROFESSIONAL
PROPAGANDAISTS
I don't care what her income is. She provides FACTS which you obviously don't care for..

Some people do that sort of thing. (ie---not just jews) IMO high schools should not hand out condoms. I say it OPENLY now and then. Is there anything on the opened market or "given out"
to which YOU object? Can you CITE something on the opened market or "given out" to which JOOOS object?
I told you Jews and their allies are attacking Amazon for offering things they disagree with...If people are buying it let the market takes its course by its self.

PROPAGANDAISTS
I don't care what her income is. She provides FACTS which you obviously don't care for..

I told you Jews and their allies are attacking Amazon for offering things they disagree with...If people are buying it let the market takes its course by its self.

Alison is a professional, paid anti-Semite on the level of GOEBBELS. It is her CAREER I have asked a very simple question regarding your allegation. What are
the "things" to which JOOOS object on sale by Amazon-------and how are JOOOOS objecting?
Did Alison tell you?

PROPAGANDAISTS

Alison is a professional, paid anti-Semite on the level of GOEBBELS. It is her CAREER I have asked a very simple question regarding your allegation. What are
the "things" to which JOOOS object on sale by Amazon-------and how are JOOOOS objecting?
Did Alison tell you?

pic's response-----he giggles like an idiot

Forum List

Back