How Israel and its partisans work to censor the internet

Discussion in 'Media' started by Odium, Jul 14, 2018 at 12:25 AM.

1. Odium

Odium Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,640
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,187
    how does one attack Amazon-------I NEED TO KNOW

3. fncceo

fncceo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,110
    One does not simply attack the Amazon ...

[​IMG]

4. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,870
    Yes, there are some posting here, racist bigots like Rosie, for instance. They certainly don't like admitting their sizable racist bigot 'community', their versions of the Nazis and KKK, are becoming a big problem for them, hence the smears against anybody who does point it out. I don't let that bother me, I'm not running for office and don't need anybody's votes, so everybody can just kiss my ass when it comes to political fake news.

If they really wanted to help Israel they would deport the vermin they already have, and replace them with the Jewish Christians, the only Jewish sect that is actually keeping Israel in existence in the first place, and the largest in the world. Those Chasidic racists are huge Muslim fans, and aren't even Zionist anyway, just traitors and parasites. The evangelicals need to stop the stupidity and face up to the fact that just because the racists are ethnic Jews doesn't mean they're considered part of the 'chosen' and 'all Jews are alike'; they aren't part of any Covenant any more, haven't been since 300 B.C. or so. They worship themselves and their genealogies and reject the Covenants theology, especially Isaiah and other Prophets.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018 at 4:32 AM
  5. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,187
    I wonder how the Amazons feel about things

6. Odium

Odium Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,640
    Jews and their ilk are pushing for Amazon to stop selling products they don't approve of.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,187
    Alison Weir has NO INCOME other than that
    which she obtains from the islamo Nazi filth that
    she defecates upon idiots like you. I read the
    literature of her forebears as a child. She is not
    particularly original-------she uses modifications of
    the same style of libels that galvanized the Inquisition and the program of your idol Saint Adolf. Only idiots cite KNOWN PROFESSIONAL
    PROPAGANDAISTS

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,187
    oh....... I did not know-----nor would I generally care.
    Some people do that sort of thing. (ie---not just jews) IMO high schools should not hand out condoms. I say it OPENLY now and then. Is there anything on the opened market or "given out"
    to which YOU object? Can you CITE something on the opened market or "given out" to which JOOOS object?

9. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,870
    You can ignore Rosie; she's insane and raised by racist bigots. Everybody's a 'nazi' if they aren't chasidics and think Jews are a Master Race or something. Xians are uppity gentiles who don't know their place licking her feet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,187
    you can ignore Pic, He was raised by catechism whores who procured for perverted priests. As to the term "Chassidic" ---in fact I never even heard that term until I was well passed my mid-teens. I was raised in a very secular household----liberal, democrat. I did accompany a playmate to protestant sunday school now and then and colored
    cartoons of jesus holding a lamb. Interestingly----I read the very same kind of islamo Nazi literature upon which PIC was taught to read. The area in which I lived was CHOCK FULL of Nazi literature-----(near the Hudson valley----known for its Nazi enclaves during and before world war II) The crap FLUTTERED around my town in the form of
    little booklets about the size of the now available
    JW literature (no comparison in content) Some of it was very old---dating back to the very beginning of the 20th century. It has not changed much in character I still read JW literature------some of it is very informative-------I no longer live in that little provincial town in which I grew up-----chock full of
    idiots like PIC. For reviews of that sort of literature-----go to a mosque. I first endured a KHUTBAH JUMAAT at age 20-----(about 50 years ago) Feel free to ask questions