How ISIS was created

no---he is describing reality-------there are two GREATEST PURVEYORS of violence in world history-----west of japan and China--------the FIRST AND SECOND AND THIRD REICHS----
"The former NSA and CIA agent Edward Snowden revealed that the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi was trained in Israel, various Iranien sources reported."
See, rosie. All the credibility with NO CAPITAL LETTERS!
http://moroccantimes.com/2014/07/nsa-documents-reveal-isis-leaderabu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-israeli-mossad/
[/QUOTE]

Moroccan times----revealed that Iran (extreme enemy of isis) told their reporter that isis leaders were "trained" in Israel--------ROFLMAO ------really ? trained in what field? ---
is Achmadinejad still an undercover jew? "DOCTOR" Nidal Malik Hasan-----was trained as a psychiatrist-----in a hospital that has lots of jewish psychiatrists. The field of
Psychiatry was founded largely by a JEW!!!!! must be the reason he shot up Fort Hood. You idiots are desperate

no---he is describing reality-------there are two GREATEST PURVEYORS of violence in world history-----west of japan and China--------the FIRST AND SECOND AND THIRD REICHS----
"The former NSA and CIA agent Edward Snowden revealed that the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi was trained in Israel, various Iranien sources reported."
See, rosie. All the credibility with NO CAPITAL LETTERS!
http://moroccantimes.com/2014/07/nsa-documents-reveal-isis-leaderabu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-israeli-mossad/
[/QUOTE]

Moroccan times----revealed that Iran (extreme enemy of isis) told their reporter that isis leaders were "trained" in Israel--------ROFLMAO ------really ? trained in what field? ---
is Achmadinejad still an undercover jew? "DOCTOR" Nidal Malik Hasan-----was trained as a psychiatrist-----in a hospital that has lots of jewish psychiatrists. The field of
Psychiatry was founded largely by a JEW!!!!! must be the reason he shot up Fort Hood. You idiots are desperate
You idiots have zero credibility:
"Snowden added that the American CIA and the British Intelligence collaborated with the Israeli Mossad to create a terrorist organization that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called 'the hornet’s nest'.

"The 'Hornet’s nest’' strategy aims to bring all the major threats to one place in order to track them, and mostly to shake the stability of the Arab countries. The NSA agent revealed that the ISIS 'Calif', Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi went trough intense military training in the Israeli intelligence 'Mossad'.

"Besides military training, Al Baghdadi studied communication and public speaking skills in order to attract 'terrorists' from all the corners of the world."

Maybe Oded Yinon's time has come?

Former CIA Agent The ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Was Trained by the Israeli Mossad - The Moroccan Times

No. I just got tired of reading your relentless attacks. I guess you did post something of use to the thread, after all you did start it.

Yes ---captain blei started the thread with his theory----that ISIS----the THE ISLAMIC STATE IN IRAQ ,,aka THE CALIIPHATE is a concept that came into being because
the USA ----who had Iraqi prisoners in their custody----gave
the muslim boys an OPPORTUNITY TO TALK TO EACH OTHER-------there is a lesson there somewhere........
-------in the past one of the commonly employed techniques
of controlling people used by the Jihadis-----involved cutting out their tongues
It is obvious that ISIS is another result of the US foreign policy.
Yeah...

Everything is the Americans' fault...

Everything is the Infidels' fault...

Everything wrong within the realm of Islam is the fault of everybody outside the realm of Islam...

Horseshit...

Phukking fundamentalist Islamic savages.
Rigorously trying to make a Muslim of me does not change the facts that:
a) I am not a Muslim and
b) Isis is a tool of US foreign policy.

Watch the gasoline price for evidence.
I wasn't trying to make a Muslim out of you - figuratively speaking.

I was commenting upon the blame-everybody-but-ourselves-for-our-problems mindset that soooo many Muslims continue to manifest.
Its nevertheless strange that the efforts of the coalition are minimal and unable to stop Isis.

Its nevertheless strange that the efforts of the coalition are minimal and unable to stop Isis.
Understanding why that is happening requires the ability to appraise independent news sources that can only be found online:
"The Russian News Agency Itar-Tass, quoting from the press-service of Chechnya, said that the president of the Republic of Chechnya, Mr. Ramzan Kadyrov, called the 'Islamic State' a terrorist organization on the payroll of western secret services."
Obviously there are many issues where it would be unwise to accept Kdyrov's opinion at face value; however, I wonder if the western corporate press doesn't have a greater incentive to lie about IS?
Chechnya President Kadirov Al-Baghdadi Should Take Off his Mask and Declare Loudly and Clearly that He Is a CIA Agent - The Moroccan Times

So if ISIS was created by American aggression in Iraq ...

... Which was the result of Islamic Jyhadist aggression in New York, Washington, and Pennsylvania ...

... Then it safe to say that Islamic Jyhadists created ISIS.

So if ISIS was created by American aggression in Iraq ...

... Which was the result of Islamic Jyhadist aggression in New York, Washington, and Pennsylvania ...

... Then it safe to say that Islamic Jyhadists created ISIS.

911 was Muslim payback for decades of US support for Zionist colonization in Palestine and also the US support of venal Arab dictators like the House of Saud and the Emir of Kuwait.

IS was created by the same forces that created al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

911 was Muslim payback for decades of US support for Zionist colonization in Palestine and also the US support of venal Arab dictators like the House of Saud and the Emir of Kuwait.

Oh ... So Allah and Mohammad created ISIS.

I am just wondering if Gaza George can tell us if Mossad fed this abu Bakr al-Baghdadl strictly Halal food, or was it entirely Kosher? Maybe the CIA, comprised chiefly of men of Christian background, were happy to share their bacon and eggs breakfast with him. One thing I certainly hope, though, is that Gaza George, being that it is a lovely day in the city, gets out of his little apartment. He can take a bus to Langer's Deli in downtown L.A. and have himself a top notch pastrami on rye sandwich and schmooze with the other hearty eaters.

I was commenting upon the blame-everybody-but-ourselves-for-our-problems mindset
Aren't you projecting the crimes of the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World on its Muslim victims?
Nahhhhhhh...

Islam makes its own messes...

Interaction with the outside world merely compounds them, and creates exploitable windows of opportunity, to subjugate some of them, and to get others to slaughter their co-religionists...

Hell, half of their militants are so disloyal and cutthroat that they'd sell their own mothers and fathers for a goodly profit...

But those failures... those messes... belong to Islam, in their origination, their exacerbation, their sustenance, and in their utilization as a crutch, to excuse its own failures...

Their incessant, centuries-old infighting, myopia, dogma, perfidy, disloyalty and inability to take responsibility for their own shortcomings and failures, are the most compelling and accurate reasons for their present backwardness and inferior place in the world...

Compared to the more advanced regions of the world, most Islamic nations are a joke.

Last edited:

I am just wondering if Gaza George can tell us if Mossad fed this abu Bakr al-Baghdadl strictly Halal food, or was it entirely Kosher? Maybe the CIA, comprised chiefly of men of Christian background, were happy to share their bacon and eggs breakfast with him. One thing I certainly hope, though, is that Gaza George, being that it is a lovely day in the city, gets out of his little apartment. He can take a bus to Langer's Deli in downtown L.A. and have himself a top notch pastrami on rye sandwich and schmooze with the other hearty eaters.
Looks like someone isnt pleased with the developments. The wrong created the Isis and the wrong fight it. Poor Sally, may her black doll calm her down and give her a healthy sleep.

Looks like someone isnt pleased with the developments. The wrong created the Isis and the wrong fight it. Poor Sally, may her black doll calm her down and give her a healthy sleep.

As we all can see, the Rah, Rah Guy for Assad will never admit that Assad is responsible for the death of thousands. We have to seal our lips and not say anyting about what Assad has done. Meanwhile, I am sure the viewers have picked up that the Cheerleader for Assad, like many Middle Eastern Arabs even if they live in Germany, has no fondness for Black people. As for sleep, when someone see the Rah, Rah Guy posting late afternoons, early evening hours in their own time zones, Google "What time is it in Germany." This way you will get a good idea of how the Rah, Ray Guy for Assad is at his station night and day to defend his hero.

The West is a little tired at the moment... having just come off of more than a decade of sporadic, asymmetrical warfare against Iraq and Afghanistan.

The West could go into there and kick some serious ass... it's just that it would rather not, at the moment, at least not until it's absolutely necessary.

Instead, it would rather rest-up, take a nap, and come back to it later.

I think.

Although it may not get that chance.

The situation will probably get sufficiently out of hand that The West is obliged to respond, military, on a large scale, despite its hopes to the contrary, and, sooner than it would like.

As we all can see, the Rah, Rah Guy for Assad will never admit that Assad is responsible for the death of thousands. We have to seal our lips and not say anyting about what Assad has done. Meanwhile, I am sure the viewers have picked up that the Cheerleader for Assad, like many Middle Eastern Arabs even if they live in Germany, has no fondness for Black people. As for sleep, when someone see the Rah, Rah Guy posting late afternoons, early evening hours in their own time zones, Google "What time is it in Germany." This way you will get a good idea of how the Rah, Ray Guy for Assad is at his station night and day to defend his hero.
Come on. Wrong time to blame Assad for defending Syria - as always.
My little brother always beheaded my sisters dolls. Even Aladins girlfriend. But what outrage would have been there if a black doll were among them.

Last edited:
The West is a little tired at the moment... having just come off of more than a decade of sporadic, asymmetrical warfare against Iraq and Afghanistan.

The West could go into there and kick some serious ass... it's just that it would rather not, at the moment, at least not until it's absolutely necessary.

Instead, it would rather rest-up, take a nap, and come back to it later.

I think.

Although it may not get that chance.

The situation will probably get sufficiently out of hand that The West is obliged to respond, military, on a large scale, despite its hopes to the contrary, and, sooner than it would like.
The campain is sheduled to last three years. Looks like they dont hurry up like they do when they suddenly "discover" that President XY is a "threat" for the population.

So all we have to do is say the Edward Snowden "said so" and therefore it must be true?

I'm sorry, not going down the rabbit hole that easily. I started to wonder why when the morrocantime.com website took forever to load. Domaintools.com shows the server somewhere in North Carolina, though the owner is in France. Then I dug a bit deeper and found two sites that do load which debunk this theory:

Bloggers Edward Snowden leaked NSA documents show U.S. Israel created Islamic State PunditFact

The Snowden Hoax

The 'documents' themselves have not been released and this theory cannot be actually traced to Snowden.

There is a nine-hour difference between Germany and Pacific Standard Time here in the U.S. Anyone can use the search option for the Rah Rah Guy for Assad's posts and figure out the difference in hours between his or her own time zone (adjust for the CST posts are shown in) and Germany to see that he doesn't appear to get too much sleep. Many times even at night he is lying in wait to jump on the post of others if he doesn't like what is being said about his idol. Since this kid doesn't appear to be in school, perhaps he could hop over to help out his idol since the Army is shrinking..

New Topics

Forum List

Back