How is your life better---or worse

LOL!

Your life is what you choose to make it. Not anybody else.

Oh that is true, unless you are starting to live out the lefts utopian dream, and seeing the "benefits" thereof

Let's just say, watching one freedom at a time become a memory is not fun.

Well, do you still have your health, your son, your home, your job? Friends? Family? Interests and Hobbies?
Do you enjoy them all, or have you lost all of that since the "leftists" took over?

I do still have all of those thing EZ. :eusa_angel:

Oh that is true, unless you are starting to live out the lefts utopian dream, and seeing the "benefits" thereof

Let's just say, watching one freedom at a time become a memory is not fun.

Well, do you still have your health, your son, your home, your job? Friends? Family? Interests and Hobbies?
Do you enjoy them all, or have you lost all of that since the "leftists" took over?

I do still have all of those thing EZ. :eusa_angel:

Well, to me at least, that's the most important thing in life.

Better
*I earned an important degree
*This unpaid hospital internship should radically improve my career prospects
*I'm far healthier than before, finally eating well (no more food poisoning), and finally found the money for much-needed dental work
*I'm in a better neighborhood, so I'm not kept up by gunfire at night
*My toothaches are gone (when you've lived with them for two years, this is a major relief)

Worse
*I'm stuck in my parents basement until I finish this internship, possibly longer
*My ability to party has been reduced to a beer and pizza on Friday night
*My family is losing their health rapidly, and I know I will be attending several funerals in the very near future
*I have to do odd jobs around the neighborhood just to pay what few bills I still have (like the aforementioned dental work)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jon
My wife gave me the boot after 17 years :( I know there are pockets of positives but atm I don't see them. I do have my son though which is awsome.

Forum List

Back