How is war making us safe

HOW IS WAR MAKING US SAFE

How is spending billions invading, occupying and rebuilding Iraq and Afghanistan making us safe from terrorist blowing up a plane over any US city, strapping on a bomb carried across our borders and blowing up people in any public place? Warring in Iraq and Afghanistan may make them safer but not me in a crowded mall in Reno, etc. Make it safer here by putting our military on planes, borders, coasts. We cannot afford to fight terrorists in every country there are and we do not have to fight them there to make us safe here.
I don’t make my neighbor’s home safe in order to keep my home safe. We have not made this country safer by making other countries safer.
53,000 Americans died in Vietnam and did not make us safe here. We need to count our losses and bring our remaining troops home because we are out of money and do not have enough to keep us safe here. Was security not on the plane in Detroit because homeland security budget was cut? Law enforcement has been cut. ICE budget has been cut. All making us less safe here. OBL was right, financially attacking us will destroy us.
Blacks fought and died and came home from WW1and WW11 and it did not make them safe here because they continued to be discriminated against and hung from trees by domestic enemies. It was only when they fought here for civil rights, voting right,etc, that they become safe, secure and free.
We may be winning the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, but losing the war on the border against drugs and illegal entry. One of those entering illegally could be a terrorist carrying explosives instead of drugs.
We are our most dangerous enemy. We don’t have the money to keep us safe here and a strong economy will make us safe and keep us safe.
It's not making us safe. Neither is keeping troops stationed on military bases in places where the wars have been over for more than half a century.

When is your two-bit hack matinee idol of a manchild president going to do something about this, other than run his fat yapper.

Forum List

Back