How is this offensive?

Again, white man use weapons that make wooden arrows useless. Silly white man?
Wooden arrows had a higher rate of fire than single shot muskets and pistols up to the mid 1800s and those Amerindians were far more accurate with them up to about 200 yards.
Colonial riflemen were regularly picking off British officers from beyond 300 yards in the Revolutionary War. Nothing short of a cumbersome (taller than the archer), heavy-pull English longbow could hit at that distance...and even if it DID, the arrow most likely wouldn't cause more than a minor flesh wound.
No, the Ky long rifles weren't, maybe up to 220 yards. Single shot weapons against Native Americans only worked well from built up fortifications.

Please tell me why this is offensive and give a detailed reason as to why.

Because is shows the Spanish leading the Indians, when in reality it was the other way round.
those are actually french fur traders

and if you look, the natives are parallel to the french
French, Spanish, or Portuguese they are NOT parallel to the native Indians. Furthermore, by standing the painting is demonstrating his leadership in so much as he is 'in charge', the highest ranking ...... and anything found will have been his 'discovery' regardless of the fact that the Indians have been living amongst these 'new discoveries' for generations.
so he hired the locals as scouts and found stuff that he and his didn't know exist.

how is that offensive?
Claiming to have 'discovered' it ...... that is what's offensive.
you are an incredibly weak person if that offends you.

Because is shows the Spanish leading the Indians, when in reality it was the other way round.

French, Spanish, or Portuguese they are NOT parallel to the native Indians. Furthermore, by standing the painting is demonstrating his leadership in so much as he is 'in charge', the highest ranking ...... and anything found will have been his 'discovery' regardless of the fact that the Indians have been living amongst these 'new discoveries' for generations.
so he hired the locals as scouts and found stuff that he and his didn't know exist.

how is that offensive?
Only a weak person like you, Glasnost, would think so.

... you are an incredibly weak person if that offends you.

..... and .......

What does it have to do with me? The question was asked, 'How is this offensive?' I gave you the answer. If I were an Indian I am quite sure I would be offended by that painting for the reasons I've given. If you are upset or offended by the answer ...... you ought not to have asked the question.

..... and .......

What does it have to do with me? The question was asked, 'How is this offensive?' I gave you the answer. If I were an Indian I am quite sure I would be offended by that painting for the reasons I've given. If you are upset or offended by the answer ...... you ought not to have asked the question.
You are judging by today's standards, glastnost. In fact, you have no idea whether an Indian would be offended, and in fact you are the one showing anger and angst. Tough. Your OP is fail.

..... and .......

You are judging by today's standards, glastnost. In fact, you have no idea whether an Indian would be offended, and in fact you are the one showing anger and angst. Tough. Your OP is fail.
Just gibberish. You don't know what you are talking about.

how is that offensive?
still trolling and still haven't put anything of worth down on screen.

..... and .......

in the comments to the actual article, an indian says it doesn't offend her.

you are a fucking racist to assume all natives are as weak and worthless as you

..... and .......

in the comments to the actual article, an indian says it doesn't offend her. you are a fucking racist to assume all natives are as weak and worthless as you
I get a kick out of proven racists like you bumbling and stumbling along.

..... and .......

in the comments to the actual article, an indian says it doesn't offend her. you are a fucking racist to assume all natives are as weak and worthless as you
I get a kick out of proven racists like you bumbling and stumbling along.
except it's never been proven.

however, you being a habitual liar is a well known fact.

Two Thumbs, crumbling and fumbling, denies his proven racism and lack of integrity.

Two Thumbs, crumbling and fumbling, denies his proven racism and lack of integrity.
link back your claim up, for once. post proof, not your idiotic, lie based opinion.
(1) Your statement, in contrast with your published body of racist statements, verifies your lack of integrity.

(2) You, like Correll and S. J. and Yurt and Liberty777 et al., don't get "just once more." All of that is over.

You will have to live with yourself, a horrible idea, I know.

link back your claim up, for once. post proof, not your idiotic, lie based opinion.
(1) Your statement, in contrast with your published body of racist statements, verifies your lack of integrity.

(2) You, like Correll and S. J. and Yurt and Liberty777 et al., don't get "just once more." All of that is over.

You will have to live with yourself, a horrible idea, I know.
so you can't prove anything, proving you are nothing but a liar, using the claim of racism as some sort of win when it's really the internet white flag.

loser in life, loser in the internet

If you weren't suck a suck ass, I'd pity you.

You have proven your racism and anti-Americanism here for almost six years.

Your own body of postings convict you, so, no, you don't get "just once more."

Jake "Snarky" .... I have kicked his ass up and down this forum ever since I started posting here in earnest back in September of last year.
I think everyone's already noticed that.
45365d1331349302-do-people-come-back-read-answers-after-starting-thread-kick.gif

Jake is what he is...a cyber pussy and "fact free"......once you learn that, you know all you need to know about "Jake the fake".....
"FACT FREE"?! That's a good one. I have to remember that when I run into another idiot like him.
Laughing.gif

Glastnost and Dale are irked I have no trouble showing them that they are wrong. (smile) Concerning the OP, the ideologues of today want to use the present-ist emotions to catergorize a painting of a scene three hundred years ago as 'racist'. The point remains that no context reveals such a theme. Thus the OP is a one off 'what if' with little meaning.

Forum List

Back