How is the boycott going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha. Collective punishment by dietary restrictions. What a load of hogwash. Shove that up your Mecca, why don't you?
That you want to deny behaviour known to the world is of a piece with denying the effect BDS is having on Israeli politicians.

Hoho, anyone would think the Jordan was a river in Egypt...

Ha ha ha. Collective punishment by dietary restrictions. What a load of hogwash. Shove that up your Mecca, why don't you?
That you want to deny behaviour known to the world is of a piece with denying the effect BDS is having on Israeli politicians.

No it is in Israel, are you that dimwitted.

Hamas refused doors for rebuilding and restoring homes in gaza. The doors were made by palestinians in a WB factory owned by an Israeli company.

Bit like a man dying of thirst refusing water because it was in a cup and not a glass.

Sounds reasonable to me, not wanting to help someone who profits from the exploitation and oppression of your people. Personally, if they were given for free, I'd have taken them to use as tunnel supports; Hamas seem to have more principles. :p

They were supplies donated for the rebuilding effort in gaza

Wow, how generous. perhaps if the IAF/IDF hadn't destroyed Gaza in the first place, such "donations" wouldn't be necessary. If Zionist israel stopped besieging the place, they'd be able to buy doors from whoever they wanted to.

Wow, how generous. perhaps if the IAF/IDF hadn't destroyed Gaza in the first place, such "donations" wouldn't be necessary. If Zionist israel stopped besieging the place, they'd be able to buy doors from whoever they wanted to.

Perhaps if turds like you actually stopped licking the fakestinians' asses, put pressure on THEM to actually form a real government, and stopped making excuses for the scum of the earth like hamas, Israel would not need to protect itself against rocket fire and tunnels built to attack it.

But that would require much too much thought for societal failures like yourself.

Hamas refused doors for rebuilding and restoring homes in gaza. The doors were made by palestinians in a WB factory owned by an Israeli company.

Bit like a man dying of thirst refusing water because it was in a cup and not a glass.

Sounds reasonable to me, not wanting to help someone who profits from the exploitation and oppression of your people. Personally, if they were given for free, I'd have taken them to use as tunnel supports; Hamas seem to have more principles. :p

If hamas had not fired on Israel or engaged in terrorism.............

The destruction of gaza is all down to hamas who instigated a war they could not win for propaganda reasons. The worlds media reported the truth and left hamas looking like the barbarians they are.
If the Palestinians kept their promises and negotiated an honourable and lasting peace along with mutual borders then the blockade would be lifted. That is what INTERNATIONAL LAW say must happen.

No that's not my problem, it's the fact that the US supports a regime that practices lebensraum, apartheid, mass murder and ethnic cleansing.

Is that the iranian regime? The syrian? Or the iraqi?

It's Israhell, the zionazi statelet

Another islamomoron posting an oxymoron because they have been told to by their imam. Do explain how you can hate the Jews so much that you want to wipe them all out ( a Nazi ) while loving them and supporting their nation and home land and their right to defend it against terrorism and attack

The destruction of gaza is all down to hamas who instigated a war they could not win for propaganda reasons. The worlds media reported the truth and left hamas looking like the barbarians they are.
If the Palestinians kept their promises and negotiated an honourable and lasting peace along with mutual borders then the blockade would be lifted. That is what INTERNATIONAL LAW say must happen.

Hamas is even calling for Ban to step down because he believes the Israeli narrative and not hamas' "we are the victims, even if we start it" excuses.

Roudy was the one who implied Warsaw ghetto occupants weren't terrorists. Complain to him.
Hah? You compared the Palestinians to the Warsaw ghetto occupants, and I showed you that the Palestinians are Islamic Nazis, both historically and culturally.

You guys have nothing but lies and distortions.

...govt sanctioned apartheid, mass murder, persecution of non Muslim minorities, and ethnic cleansing.

"...govt sanctioned apartheid, mass murder, persecution of non Jewish minorities, and ethnic cleansing." There, Zionist Israel described to a 'T', fixed it for you again. :)

"...govt sanctioned apartheid, mass murder, persecution of non Muslim minorities, and ethnic cleansing."

Fits most Muslim nations and societies to the T, Achmed. You didn't fix anything.

BDS has accomplished less than nothing. You're dreaming.

Hamas is even calling for Ban to step down because he believes the Israeli narrative and not hamas' "we are the victims, even if we start it" excuses.

These Islamic thugs think they run the world. Very entertaining bunch of animals.

Good Aryans would never inflict dietary restriction as collective punishment.

Israel forced to release study on Gaza blockade

Israel forced to release study on Gaza blockade - BBC News

Israeli government officials now acknowledge the food restrictions were partly intended to put pressure on Hamas by making the lives of people in Gaza difficult, says the BBC's Jon Donnison in Gaza City.

In 2006, Israeli government adviser Dov Weisglass was widely quoted as having said: "The idea is to put the Palestinians on a diet, but not to make them die of hunger."

Oh did I say Aryans again? You know what I meant.

Such a pity then that the report does not say what you claim, and it is the biased BBC reporter that puts words in that were not there. The gazans get 2,000 calories per person regardless of age, sex and mobility, I consume 1200 calories a day which is considered to be the average intake of an active person in the west. You do realise that many Palestinians suffer from obesity, type 2 diabetes and other medical problems due to over eating.
You really should do more research and less blind cut and pastes

Your extreme racist remarks have been noted and will be reported in future

1200 calories a day is what is generally recommended as a minimum caloric intake for a weight loss diet - it is by no means the average intake of the average western person.

For a realistic intake: How Many Calories Should You Eat?

If the Gazans are being deliberately restricted to 2000 calories regardless of age, sex, and exercise - that's collective punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back