How Is That TRADE WAR Going Donald Duck?

STILL, NO END IN SIGHT for Daffy DONALD Duck's 'China Trade War'

Hey Donald Trump, how dat trade war YOU started with China going for ya?

Still "good?" Still "easy?" Let US know how dat workin' fo ya .......

"Trade wars are good and easy to win" - POTUS Donald Trump from March 2, 2018

Here we are now, nearly 18 months past Trump's infamous "wars are good and easy to win" remark, and markets & the economy are lackluster.

Trump has yet to realize the sustained (minimum) 3.0% GDP that he promised, there is NO WAY IN HELL that Trump will ever get to his promised 4% GDP, there is NO WAY IN HELL Trump will get to his speculated 5% to 6% GDP, the markets have been (at best) 'flat' for the past 18 months, China has announced it will NO LONGER PURCHASE any USA agriculture products, and the markets have become a volatile mess, which is OK if you like chaos.

How is that trade war going, Donald?????

I believe China & Xi have Trump by his tiny whittle ballz.

China is approaching dire straits.

Care to back up that five word opinion (that means nothing) with something of substance?

China is in this for the long haul.

Trump; not so much. Trump is all bluff & his bluff will eventually result in a recession, or a depression.

Enjoy

Care to back up that five word opinion (that means nothing) with something of substance?

China is about to stomp Hong Kong. Troops moved in today. This will not expand their social invitations from the rest of the planet.

The Chinese econ is contracting due to the tariff structure.

A good part of the Chinese people have enjoyed to fruits of capitalism. Social upheaval cannot be far behind.

At any given time, we can leave their exports at the dock. Wouldn't that be interesting?

China is about to stomp Hong Kong. Troops moved in today. This will not expand their social invitations from the rest of the planet.

A good part of the Chinese people have enjoyed to fruits of capitalism. Social upheaval cannot be far behind.

At any given time, we can leave their exports at the dock. Wouldn't that be interesting?

Sorry; I don't reside in Hong Kong. I reside in the US & I am a US citizen.
Maybe Trump can offer Xi some opinions on the Hong Kong issue, just like Trump interjects himself into every other issue under the sun, that is not his business.

All economies expand & contract; that is the nature of economics & China is no different.

The US has it's fair share of 'social upheaval' & it looks as if our POTUS has been doing his fair share of stoking that division.

I'm not concerned with that in China; again, I reside in the US & am a US citizen.

Trump is playing a BIGLY game of 'chicken' with his (trade) war.
This is exactly what I expect from a con man such as Trump.
In Tejas we called it 'all hat & no cattle.'

What I find interesting is that Xi & China are in for the long haul. Trump on the other hand is nothing more than a temporary political figurehead, and a very poor excuse for one, IMO.

Sorry; I don't reside in Hong Kong. I reside in the US & I am a US citizen.
Maybe Trump can offer Xi some opinions on the Hong Kong issue, just like Trump interjects himself into every other issue under the sun, that is not his business.

All economies expand & contract; that is the nature of economics & China is no different.

The US has it's fair share of 'social upheaval' & it looks as if our POTUS has been doing his fair share of stoking that division.

I'm not concerned with that in China; again, I reside in the US & am a US citizen.

Trump is playing a BIGLY game of 'chicken' with his (trade) war.
This is exactly what I expect from a con man such as Trump.
In Tejas we called it 'all hat & no cattle.'

What I find interesting is that Xi & China are in for the long haul. Trump on the other hand is nothing more than a temporary political figurehead, and a very poor excuse for one, IMO.

What?

China Trade Talks Heat Up: Why President Trump No Longer Wants A China Trade War

I guess Xi grabbed the Orange Clown by his pussy.

"Trade wars are good and easy to win."

LOL

Russia is now selling China the chicken we used to sell to them. I saw that on my twitter feed this morning. So there is that.
TRADE WARS ARE FUN AND EASY TO WIN: China to cut tariffs in half on $75 billion of U.S. goods.

Tariffs on some U.S. medical products had been suspended Saturday amid outbreak

China announced Thursday it will cut tariffs on $75 billion of U.S. imports by half, starting next week.

In a statement, China’s Ministry of Finance said 10% tariffs on some U.S. goods would be cut to 5%, while other goods that have faced 5% levies will have those cut to 2.5%.

China Trade Talks Heat Up: Why President Trump No Longer Wants A China Trade War

I guess Xi grabbed the Orange Clown by his pussy.

"Trade wars are good and easy to win."

LOL

Russia is now selling China the chicken we used to sell to them. I saw that on my twitter feed this morning. So there is that.
TRADE WARS ARE FUN AND EASY TO WIN: China to cut tariffs in half on $75 billion of U.S. goods.

Tariffs on some U.S. medical products had been suspended Saturday amid outbreak

China announced Thursday it will cut tariffs on $75 billion of U.S. imports by half, starting next week.

In a statement, China’s Ministry of Finance said 10% tariffs on some U.S. goods would be cut to 5%, while other goods that have faced 5% levies will have those cut to 2.5%.

Good. That's how this should work.

Forum List

Back