How Is Stormy Daniels Story Any Different Than Larry Sinclair's Story Of Having Sex With Obama?

The question stands. Larry Sinclair and Obama got it going on in the back of a Limo while jacked up on cocaine. Shouldn't Larry's story be heard?

DU5DBv1VwAA_m-Q.jpg:large

Dude Who Claimed Sex With Obama Is Livid At Media’s Obsession With Stormy Daniels

Obama sex accuser panned as a liar urges Stormy Daniels scrutiny

What are the differences? Let’s see, if we examine what is claimed - BO had sex while doped up on cocaine with a member of the same sex and different race; Trump had sex while sober with a member of the opposite sex and same race. Those are the basic differences I see. What am I missing?

The question stands. Larry Sinclair and Obama got it going on in the back of a Limo while jacked up on cocaine. Shouldn't Larry's story be heard?

DU5DBv1VwAA_m-Q.jpg:large

Dude Who Claimed Sex With Obama Is Livid At Media’s Obsession With Stormy Daniels

Obama sex accuser panned as a liar urges Stormy Daniels scrutiny

What are the differences? Let’s see, if we examine what is claimed - BO had sex while doped up on cocaine with a member of the same sex and different race; Trump had sex while sober with a member of the opposite sex and same race. Those are the basic differences I see. What am I missing?
Everything!

Forum List

Back