How is repealing the madate going to save money?

I do not consent to having any Mandate. We don't need the government running our lives.

Yes so much better to have lots of uninsured running around. Do you have auto ins, or no car, how about home owners ins, or no house?

If I could get away with it I wouldn't have car insurance..I know this will make you mad, I drove like 15 years with out car insurance....

How did I do it?

Because I don't get in car crashes

Yes It does piss me off, that is why ins is so high in MI, we have no fault and carry uninsured motorist charge, for people like you.

Why didn't you get ins, too cheap or no license, too many DUIs ??

Because the insurance you want everyone to buy is a ripoff.

Only for bad drivers like you must be, can't get ins hey? Bad drivers are the reason I have ins.

I do not consent to having any Mandate. We don't need the government running our lives.

Yes so much better to have lots of uninsured running around. Do you have auto ins, or no car, how about home owners ins, or no house?

If I could get away with it I wouldn't have car insurance..I know this will make you mad, I drove like 15 years with out car insurance....

How did I do it?

Yes It does piss me off, that is why ins is so high in MI, we have no fault and carry uninsured motorist charge, for people like you.

Because the insurance you want everyone to buy is a ripoff.

Only for bad drivers like you must be, can't get ins hey? Bad drivers are the reason I have ins.

Good for you. Pompous suckers like you are the reason I don't.

Listen, if you're not just here shilling for the insurance lobby, you've watched WAAAAY to many insurance ads.

Seriously, these insurance finger-waggers strut around like the Church Lady, pretending that they stand for responsibility and moral virtue. Nothing is further from the truth. Insurance isn't about being responsible. It's paying someone else to be responsible for you. It's paying for the privilege of being as irresponsible as you please, while someone else deals with the consequences.

How did I do it?

Once again no car crashes in 30 years, no speeding tickets, nothing . Why should I have to pay for your crappy driving?

How did I do it?

Once again no car crashes in 30 years, no speeding tickets, nothing . Why should I have to pay for your crappy driving?

I don't believe I have ever got a ticket.

Must be you drive a piece of crap. POPD is cheap. Insure yourself, you are a drain on society and a lawbreaker, its a 500 dollar fine for getting caught without auto ins in MI.

How did I do it?

Must be you drive a piece of crap. POPD is cheap. Insure yourself, you are a drain on society and a lawbreaker, its a 500 dollar fine for getting caught without auto ins in MI.

Not in 30 years..you must be one hell of a shitty driver.

How did I do it?

Again why should I have to have car insurance for what? To subsistence you?

How did I do it?

No because its the law, most of those without drive rust buckets or do not have a valid license.
We are insured against illegitimate drivers like you.

How did I do it?

No because its the law, most of those without drive rust buckets or do not have a valid license.
We are insured against illegitimate drivers like you.

You do know at one time it was not the law right? And who says I don't have car insurance? I am asking you why the fuck do I need it if I haven't had a car crashes or ticket in 30 years ?

Why do I have to subsidise crappy drivers like you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back