How is Obama qualified?

"They accomplished things before they became presidents."

name them then. and tell me how they could have accomplished anything were it not for the upper class they were born to. Your lack of knowledge regarding our American history is staggering. They were no more accomplished than any other gentry class. Im sorry, popping out of wealthy vagina is hardly impressive.

I named a couple.

So we agree they accomplished things, despite your assertion to the contrary.

Now, if you like, we can move on to another subject, which is, would they have been able to accomplish those things if they hadn't been who they are?

Well of course not. I couldn't do what I do if I wasn't who I was. You couldn't do what you do if you weren't who you are.

And that discussion belongs here because???? We were discussing whether or not Obama had ever actually done anything, remember?

I don't see that you named anything that was not the DIRECT result of being born into a gentry class.

so, i guess we dont agree.

Indeed, Barak's achievements are more impressive than having a presidential poppy. When the republican candidates cure cancer then you can raise the bar impossibly high. As it is, your partisan refusal to consider his achievements mean two things.. Im confident you can figure out what those two things are.

You have a great evening, Ms. Alliebaba.

But that has nothing to do with anything here. We weren't discussing WHY they were able to accomplish. You initially challenged the assumption that they had accomplished anything at all. Then you agreed they had accomplished things but they couldn't have if they hadn't been silver spooners...but that's so far off topic as to be different thread material.

Remember? First we started with somebody asking what Obama's qualifications were. We stuck pretty close to that for a long time. Then you came in and said something like, "Well accomplishments meant nothing to the founding fathers" and when I said all our first presidents had major accomplishments, you said you were going to blow that out of the water.

But all you've done is say, over and over, that they couldn't have accomplished anything if they weren't who they were. It's not relevant to what we were talking about. It doesn't dispute their accomplishments, nor does it prove they weren't accomplished. All it does is try to drag the whole mess into left field for an argument that has nothing to do with anything in this thread. You want to have a class debate? Start a class debate thread. Or at least be honest about the fact that you're changing the subject...instead of trying to change the subject we're on when you slip and don't make your point.

anybody who voted for our village idiot president, twice, is automatically disqualified from this thread, in talking about who is qualified and competent to be president.

EOM

Please someone tell me how this guy is qualified to lead our country? What has he ever done except write a couple books..

It's quite simple, he's not. Unless they base their qualification requirements on huge spending of taxpayers money and not doing his job since the Presidential Campaign started.

*Edit* I also find the questions about Obama being "qualified" kind of interesting given that the question isn't being asked about anyone else running for the presidency. Smacks of a bit of color-sensitiveness.

But that's just it: Obama's sole qualification for the presidency of the United States is his genetic makeup. He's black, in other words, at least enough for many blacks to back him, and many whites, too.

The entirety of his "accomplishments" before being elected to the Senate (which was a bit of a fluke in itself) are also pretty tightly tied to his exotic genes: admission to Harvard, work as a 'community organizer' (anyone ever notice that only black neighborhoods ever need to be 'organized'?), extremely brief stints as a lawyer (doubt ol' boy ever took a deposition, but hey) and so on.

Many white Americans are hoping to ease their achin' guilt through Obama worship. It's dumb-headed. But as a race, except for the rare jerk like me, we worship our Oprahs, our Denzels, our Cosbys, our Freemans... so desperately wanting to believe that blacks are calm, wise and well-spoken, ready to guide us goofy, irrational white people to utopias of good governance and lives of wonder. Of course, this is a load of shit. Real 'black governance' is demonstrated by the likes of Marion Barry, Wilson Goode, David Dinkins and pretty much every other crack-smoking, corrupt, mess-making black 'leader' ever elected.

Then you must feel bad that you can't answer a 15 year old's questions directly.

What has he accomplished, besides being elected?

The answer? Nothing.

Aside from being 11-0, what are the Patriot's accomplishments?

Do you see how stupid you look when you won't even acknowledge the most important accomplishment a politician can get, which is being elected and re-elected.

Aside from being 11-0, what are the Patriot's accomplishments?

Do you see how stupid you look when you won't even acknowledge the most important accomplishment a politician can get, which is being elected and re-elected.

Obama is in his first term, he hasn't been re-elected. They guy can't even do his job. He has missed over 80% of his votes and when he is worthless as he get's nothing accomplished. At the very least he should be docked on his salery for every day he misses and every vote he misses. We are not paying him as tax payers to campaign. Also he needs to be paying for his secret service protection since he requested it.He can definantly afford it. Candidates don't normally get protection until after the primaries and any candidate Republican or Democrat that requests protection early should have to pay for it. This guy is a joke.

Obama is in his first term, he hasn't been re-elected. They guy can't even do his job. He has missed over 80% of his votes and when he is worthless as he get's nothing accomplished. At the very least he should be docked on his salery for every day he misses and every vote he misses. We are not paying him as tax payers to campaign. Also he needs to be paying for his secret service protection since he requested it.He can definantly afford it. Candidates don't normally get protection until after the primaries and any candidate Republican or Democrat that requests protection early should have to pay for it. This guy is a joke.

re-elected twice to Illinois State Senate

and he did so without having to call his daddy in the white house!

indeed, you jokers crack me up all talking huff and gruff about accomplishments when your 00 and 04 pony was such a silver spooner relying on his daddys name from day fucking one in his "careers".

and he did so without having to call his daddy in the white house!

indeed, you jokers crack me up all talking huff and gruff about accomplishments when your 00 and 04 pony was such a silver spooner relying on his daddys name from day fucking one in his "careers".

Just like Hitlery falling back on that poor excuse of a husband.

Just like Hitlery falling back on that poor excuse of a husband.

Bill gave Hillary her job like daddy bush doled out baby bush's pre-politics "careers"?

damn, you suckers are gonna HATE 08.

Like I said... spare me your lame ass criticism of Obama when your record of presidential choices has been such a fucking joke.

Beware the accomplished!

Cheerleding squad UNITE!

medium_George-Bush-2.jpg

1) He's not Hillary

2) He was a college professor or something, which indicates that he may very well be comfortable reading books

3) He's black, and a democrat, but he's not a crazy rabblerousing black preacher stereotype

4) See point #1

I still haven't seen any actual accomplishments listed, other than 1. "He's really polite" and 2. "He got elected."

Okay, once more. Other than getting elected, what (specifically) has he done that can be listed as an accomplishment for somebody other than himself?
What a difference the 2012 ASS-KICKIN' made, huh??

"If congressional Republicans refuse to pay America’s bills on time, Social Security checks and veterans benefits will be delayed,” the friendly president said, explaining his refusal to negotiate over increasing the debt limit.

Calling the opposition’s stance “absurd,” Obama advised Republicans that they “have two choices here: They can act responsibly and pay America’s bills, or they can act irresponsibly and put America through another economic crisis. But they will not collect a ransom in exchange for not crashing the American economy. . . . And they better choose quickly, because time is running short.”

And that was just the opening statement. The hectoring continued through the Q&A. Exactly one month after the massacre at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., Obama said of debt-reduction talks: “What I will not do is to have that negotiation with a gun at the head of the American people."

MsnSlap5.gif

obama-ali.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back