How is Obama qualified?

The difference being that you can actually point to some pre-presidential accomplishments made by Bush and Reagan.

Like I said, it must denote something that Obama has gotten this far and never actually done anything, except campaign successfully.

And our founding fathers chose presidential candidates who had lists as long as your arm of pre-presidential accomplishments. They didn't put guys out there who had never done anything except, once again, campaign.

do you have me on "ignore"?

If not....go back and read my answers to your question.

Oh, the unions didn't like him.

I'd say that's a pro, not a con.

And Obama's done what? Oh, that's right. Nothing.

do you have me on "ignore"?

If not....go back and read my answers to your question.

Your answer was that he got elected, and people liked him.

And my response was, and remains..what are his actual accomplishments? In concrete terms? Actual things he's done.

Your answer was that he got elected, and people liked him.

And my response was, and remains..what are his actual accomplishments? In concrete terms? Actual things he's done.

no. that wasn't my answer at all. try going back and reading instead of just spewing.

*Edit* I also find the questions about Obama being "qualified" kind of interesting given that the question isn't being asked about anyone else running for the presidency. Smacks of a bit of color-sensitiveness.
Yes -- you create a topic asking a question abou one person, and its because of the color of that person's skin. :cuckoo:

If the topic were "Who is qualified?" and only Obama was discussed, then you might -- MIGHT -- have tiny sliver of a point. But its not, and thus, you don't.

It's because he's the least qualified of all the candidates. Not because of his color.

Talk about color sensitivity. Why can't you guys just let it drop? Does it ALWAYS have to be about color?

Yes -- you create a topic asking a question abou one person, and its because of the color of that person's skin. :cuckoo:

If the topic were "Who is qualified?" and only Obama was discussed, then you might -- MIGHT -- have tiny sliver of a point. But its not, and thus, you don't.

Look at the OP. *I* was the one who started asking questions with regard to anyone else, ie, Thompson.

The difference being that you can actually point to some pre-presidential accomplishments made by Bush and Reagan.

Like I said, it must denote something that Obama has gotten this far and never actually done anything, except campaign successfully.

And our founding fathers chose presidential candidates who had lists as long as your arm of pre-presidential accomplishments. They didn't put guys out there who had never done anything except, once again, campaign.

then please do. Reagan was affiliate with the screen actors guild union. WOOPTYFUCKINGDO.

Bush? HAHAHAHA!

yea, PLEASE tell me what profound impact this man had on the globe that qualified him to be the president.

:rofl:

name them.

I'm gonna skewer you on this one, dear allie.

hehehe..

well, as long as were playing the fantasy league...

110295607_62cfc3629b.jpg

Look at the OP. *I* was the one who started asking questions with regard to anyone else, ie, Thompson.
Yes, you did.
And given the topic is Obama, with the discussion supposedly revolving arond HIS qualifications, one must ask -- why did you do that?

How does asking about any given candidate'ss qualifications and/or creating a topic devoted to same "smack" of some sort of sensitiviy about that candidate?

then please do. Reagan was affiliate with the screen actors guild union. WOOPTYFUCKINGDO.

Bush? HAHAHAHA!

yea, PLEASE tell me what profound impact this man had on the globe that qualified him to be the president.

:rofl:

Bush effectively governed the state of Texas, which is not an easy state to govern. Nor is Cali.

What has Obama done that compares???

Yes, you did.
And given the topic is Obama, with the discussion supposedly revolving arond HIS qualifications, one must ask -- why did you do that?

How does asking about any given candidate'ss qualifications and/or creating a topic devoted to same "smack" of some sort of sensitiviy about that candidate?

Because that issue isn't coming up with regard to people clearly less qualified than Obama. I found it laughable. Fred Thompson is another not-too-bright pretender, yet you want to talk about Obama's qualifications. Yes, I think it's amusing and figured I'd add some needed perspective.

I will also point out that John F. Kennedy's qualifications weren't so different from Obama's, and, finally, I'll point out that I stated whom I thought were the MOST qualified candidates. But that doesn't seem to matter, for some reason that I haven't quite figured out.

I find it idiotic that if one asks a question about one candidate, but doesn't apply the question across the board, and that candidate happens to be black, then the question must be racially motivated. Even if it isn't a racial question.

Maybe the person asking the question isn't curious about Thompson, or already knows his background, but doesn't know Obama's. Or maybe they like Thompson and don't like Obama. Who knows? And how is that a racial thing?

It's not, except in the mind of a lib, who is, at heart, a racist. Because they can never believe that color is more than a sniff away in anybody's motivations. And that's because they are motivated by color themselves.

Bush effectively governed the state of Texas, which is not an easy state to govern. Nor is Cali.

What has Obama done that compares???

He's a re-elected Senator.

Bush was a governor for 6 years.. OOOOOHHH BIG MAN IN POLITICS.
:rolleyes:

Not to mention that it sure is a mystery how THAT was handed to him since his dad was merely 2 years out of office and his team could work on W AND jeb's campaigns.. ONCE AGAIN recieving the silver spoon treatment out of his daddys big pockets.

yes, toss out more of W's qualifications, allie.. Are you going to poinnt out the OIL next or his run in MLB?

LOL

Obama has more experience in state and federal government and policy-making than Mitt Romney, Guilliani, or Fred Thomspon.

And Obama actually has more exposure to foreign policy, than any of those dudes. Obama works on the top two US Senate committees for foreign policy and homeland security.

Gulliani and Romney's net foreign policy experience? ZERO

I find it idiotic that if one asks a question about one candidate, but doesn't apply the question across the board, and that candidate happens to be black, then the question must be racially motivated. Even if it isn't a racial question.

Maybe the person asking the question isn't curious about Thompson, or already knows his background, but doesn't know Obama's. Or maybe they like Thompson and don't like Obama. Who knows? And how is that a racial thing?

It's not, except in the mind of a lib, who is, at heart, a racist. Because they can never believe that color is more than a sniff away in anybody's motivations. And that's because they are motivated by color themselves.

hey, WE'RE not the party of the 24 hour + filibuster against desegregation. You get to wear that hat.

Again, thankfully the founding fathers had a differnt opinion of civic duty than you do. uh, did you want to list the founding fathers and their pre-revolutionary achievments again? I tellya, it's HARD being gentry!

Forum List

Back