How is it the Right is Biased but the Left are not?

Then why does the right have to rewrite history, deny science, ignore dictionary definitions and spew hate on education and educators to retain their historically failed ideas?

Who is stopping conservatives from making movies?

I wasn't talking about making movies, I was talking about how many more people are liberal in Hollywood and how if you spoke up about being conservative you were hard pressed to find any parts after you did that.
Many conservatives in Hollywood are fed up with it and are speaking out about it.

Then why does the right have to rewrite history, deny science, ignore dictionary definitions and spew hate on education and educators to retain their historically failed ideas?

Then why does the left have to rewrite history, deny science, ignore dictionary definitions and spew hate on education and educators to retain their historically failed ideas?

Check yourself.

Who is on here daily, screaming obscenities and vitriol?

Why that would be you. Read on
Who defends people who call the president a "tar baby" and "boy?

Who religiously worships a radio station that calls anybody that's not WASP "Those People"?

Who thinks it would all be fine if we could just get all "those people" out of our country?

Who thinks gays made a choice, and should "choose back" so they can get married?

Who thinks everybody that's "not them" *aka "those people"* is going to hell?

Who thinks EVERYBODY on welfare is a lazy bum, freeloading off all "your" hard work?

And the beat goes on.

and...CLICK

I wasn't talking about making movies, I was talking about how many more people are liberal in Hollywood and how if you spoke up about being conservative you were hard pressed to find any parts after you did that.
Many conservatives in Hollywood are fed up with it and are speaking out about it.

Its a business and you are going to do what to inforce your percieved bias?

I already answered this question on page 3 TM.

The Conservative ideology works really well when you look at our history.

I provided you the biggest movie name in comedy and many of the biggest action stars in movie history as republicans, did you ignore it because it didn't fit along with your silly insinuation?

I already answered this question on page 3 TM.

The Conservative ideology works really well when you look at our history.

if it worth saying then go get it instaed of making me serch for it

Its a business and you are going to do what to enforce your perceived bias?

I don't have to do anything. The Conservatives in Hollywood are doing something about it.
Everyone knows that Hollywood has more liberals that conservatives.

I see the Liberals as being the most biased.
The Majority of news and newspapers hire liberals, over conservatives.
The Entertainment industry has more liberals than conservatives. And if you speak out that you are conservative, you a bypassed for any real good roles.
The majority of scientists are liberal with only 6% being conservative.
The majority of college professors are liberal.
There is a very small amount of or no representation in unions or the AARP.
All of our public schools system is based on liberal ideology.
Any woman who calls herself conservative is blasted and to hell with equal opportunity by liberal women's groups.
So who is biased?

Yes, the more educated or creative a person is, the more likely it is that they are liberal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back