How is it the Right is Biased but the Left are not?

Or held at gunpoint by the Tit Party to raise the debt ceiling.

But that's different. Right?

Comical, from the side that considers any cut extreme.

Nah, not all cuts are extreme. The idiot Republicans just want to cut the wrong things. We need to cut our useless military*, and all the corporate subsidies. Not Social Security that helps elderly Americans who've worked hard all their life.

*that can't get rid of Gadaffi, a 3rd world crackpot.

Maybe you should think about that.

It is not our military that can not get rid of Gadaffi, it is the politicians who won't let them do their job that is the problem here.

Immie

Peach tell me why you pretend that all the court documented evidence that shows the republican party has cheated in elections for decades?

You didn't have your ass handed to you enough in the 7 other threadds you started this crap in, you have to try yet again?

edited for accuracy:

You didn't have your ass handed to you enough in the 70 other threads you started this crap in, you have to try yet again?

Immie

But we can't have taxes increased on high level incomes, because that's just un-American. :cuckoo:

That's right. Commie class warriors want to loot their fellow Americans.

Not only is it unAmerican, it's just plain stupid.

I'll never understand why people think playing the victim card is a good thing, like the OP is doing.

Yeah Mel Gibson/Bruce Willis/Adam Sandler/Sylvester Stallone/Arnold Schwarzenegger just can't get any work in Hollywood because they're republicans, let's all cry and pout for their struggle.

:cuckoo:

Nah, not all cuts are extreme. The idiot Republicans just want to cut the wrong things. We need to cut our useless military*, and all the corporate subsidies. Not Social Security that helps elderly Americans who've worked hard all their life.

*that can't get rid of Gadaffi, a 3rd world crackpot.

Maybe you should think about that.

It is not our military that can not get rid of Gadaffi, it is the politicians who won't let them do their job that is the problem here.

Immie

The militarry needs to be sub servient to the government, not the other way around.

Granted, but don't blame the military for this "failure". Given the "go ahead" and we would already have the head of Gadaffi on a pike so to speak.

Immie

Peach tell me why you pretend that all the court documented evidence that shows the republican party has cheated in elections for decades?

What in the world are you talking about?
I have stated the evidence of Democrats who have been arrested and sent to jail for voter fraud. No republicans have been arrested and sent to jail for voter fraud that I am aware of.
What has this got to do with Liberals not hiring conservatives in a vast amount of careers.
Why do you seem to have a problem with staying on the topic. You always have to change it into another one.
You want to talk about voter fraud start it in another topic.

But we can't have taxes increased on high level incomes, because that's just un-American. :cuckoo:

And if we tax them, they'll leave!!11!1!!!eleventy!!!111!!!

We can only hope. Greedy parasites. Let 'em go. It's not like they're actually contributing to this country.

It's actually very likely. Most rich people are self made. They became rich because they produce a good or service that people value. If they all left, this country would soon resemble Rawanda.

What is far more likely is that class warriors like you have contributed absolutely nothing to this country.

Last edited:
All people, Let me repeat that for the extremely slow. ALL PEOPLE should be treated equally. Not held at gunpoint to get robbed by the mob.

Or held at gunpoint by the Tit Party to raise the debt ceiling.

Who was held at gunpoint?

[But that's different. Right?.

Yes it is. In one case, people are actually held at gun point. In the other case, a nitwit is engaging in over-the-top rhetoric.

Now eat your peas and shut up.

Last edited:
Seems that the left have no defense against the bias in hiring equal amounts of left and right in certain jobs.

I see the Liberals as being the most biased.
The Majority of news and newspapers hire liberals, over conservatives.
The Entertainment industry has more liberals than conservatives. And if you speak out that you are conservative, you a bypassed for any real good roles.
The majority of scientists are liberal with only 6% being conservative.
The majority of college professors are liberal.
There is a very small amount of or no representation in unions or the AARP.
All of our public schools system is based on liberal ideology.
Any woman who calls herself conservative is blasted and to hell with equal opportunity by liberal women's groups.
So who is biased?

It's always someone else's fault that conservatives as a group are a dismal failure.

Seems that the left have no defense against the bias in hiring equal amounts of left and right in certain jobs.

so you are now claiming that all these CEOs are liberals?

I would think you would want to raise taxes on those evil liberals

Forum List

Back