How is IRAN going to go down?

Hows is iran going down?

• israel gets tired of waiting,strikes with our support.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • conflict pours indirect to direct from un action in syria

• iran attacks boats in the gulf,attempts strait closure

• they succeed attacking jewish targets,israel strikes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
Iran,obviously,is NOT backing down its rhetoric,nor its push for the goal of a new jewish holocaust. Im curious how the board thibks...hows it going to go down?30 bipartisan senate group already unanimously stated that Iranian nuclear containment is not an option...lots of variables...check it out...

• Banned
Its getting far more complicated than just an anti israeli threat,russia,china,syria is theatre number two,other arab nations,european nations.

I think an Israeli strike is likely in the future, but I also think that Israel is already striking against the Iranian nuclear program. I think the most likely thing is that Iran becomes a nuclear power, declared or undeclared, in the next decade.

The more I think about the more it seems that there will be no war in Iran. I expect there to be some major diplomatic advances this year.

Iran never called for a Jewish Holocaust. You do know that Iran harbors many Jews?

Course it'll turn out their program was peaceful. The expert on PBS said the fuel rod success they announced a couple of days ago proved our evidence was wrong. We had said they had no reason for 20% enriched uranium unless they were trying for a higher weapons grade type, as they had no fuel rods that could handle 20 %. Well NOW THEY DO...

Even Pat Buchanan said they're not nuts like Pubs and RW Israelis go on and on and ON about...

Last edited:
We will go on and on with the threat of Iran
getting a nuke.

Obama doesn't do much of anything as the tension builds

Obama does nothing....

Obama wins another Nobel Prize...They kinda just give them out these days.

Forum List

Back