How is investigating Burisma investigating Joe Biden and interfering in the 2020 election?

Is investigating Burisma, investigating Joe Biden, and therefore interfering in the 2020 election?

• Yes, Joe Biden is Burisma

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No, Joe Biden is NOT Burisma

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
Except he wasn’t arrested for DUI. And the officer that initially charged him, had a troubled history according to the article you posted. So note like Biden’s situation, correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except he was arrested for drunk driving

Smelling alcohol, Anglin asked Gaetz if he had been drinking. Gaetz replied no. Minutes later, he admitted he had consumed two beers. Twice, Anglin conducted an eye test. Twice, Gaetz's eyes didn't follow the prompt.

Gaetz, who had recently begun practicing law, declined any field sobriety tests. He was arrested and refused the breath test.

“I’m of the view that that is part of who I am,” said the Fort Walton Beach Republican, who in 2016 will seek the seat now held by his father, Senate President Don Gaetz. “I made bad decisions that resulted in an arrest, and that is sort of something that we all live with.”

The bill passed the committee unanimously. Gaetz said such exposure could be a problem for those unaccustomed to publicity.

But as it turns out, notoriety is about the worst consequence Gaetz, now 31, has faced from the DUI arrest.

He didn't have his license suspended for a year when he refused the breath test — as Florida law dictates. And he didn't have that refusal used against him in a criminal proceeding. Charges against Gaetz were dismissed after events that included, among other things, the forced resignation of the arresting officer.

Yes. So he was not found guilty of DUI. That’s the legal system. He had more rights, than Don is being afforded in this kangaroo court. The arrest was thrown out. It means nothing. He is innocent. Just like the crap [emoji90] against Donnie should be thrown out. This system is rigged. He did nothing. No evidence of any crime, and no victims.

1) That thread title is a lie because Trump didn't ask Ukraine to investigate Burisma- he asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden. You knew that Trump didn't ask the President of the Ukraine to investigate Burisma and deliberately attempted to deceive in the title, the OP and your subsequent posts.

2) I never said that asking Ukraine to work with AG Barr is illegal- nor was that part of your OP. Trump making a secret call to a foreign leader asking him to investigate his political leader for his own personal benefit is an abuse of the office of the President.

3) What is your question? Nice attempt to try to deflect from your own lies and from Trump's own abuse of office.

1. How can the Ukraine investigate "the Bidens" except thru investigating the "corrupt" Burisma? The thread title is NOT a lie because I don't see the connection between investigating Burisma and investigating Joe Biden, do you?? .

The thread is a lie because President Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden- not Burisma.
You just lied.
Democrats started the impeachment process because of Trump's attempt to use a foreign government to interfere in an American election by targeting a political rival. Democrats didn't start the impeachment process because of Burisma.

Here is a link to a copy of the July 25th call between Trump and Zelensky. https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
Trump said:
",,,The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me. (I added <of Burisma> for clarity)

So Trump said that Biden "stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> so please look into it with AG Barr"

You are either wrong, lying, or both. Trump did NOT say, "please investigate the Bidens".

So in other words- Trump never said "Burisma" in the conversation. Trump never asked Ukraine to investigate Burisma. And you have to edit his conversation to get Burisma into it.

The thread is a lie because President Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden- not Burisma.
You just lied.
Democrats started the impeachment process because of Trump's attempt to use a foreign government to interfere in an American election by targeting a political rival. Democrats didn't start the impeachment process because of Burisma

If you have a reading comprehension issue, that's not my problem.
If you don't know who Trump was referring to, that's not my problem.
If you don't know who Joe Biden bragged about stopping the investigation of, that's not my problem. Click on the video and learn:

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

You have a truth problem- i.e. you lie.
I know who Trump referred to- he named them- Joe and Hunter Biden.

And then Trump did it again on the White House lawn

"So I would say that President Zelensky, if it were me, I would recommend that they start an investigation into the Bidens," he added, referring to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Why you so want to lie about what Trump actually said- I don't know.

Why you want to lie about what Joe Biden said- I don't know- because as you know Joe Biden bragged about getting the prosecutor fired- not for stopping an investigation.

Are you just a shill for Trump?

Are you just a shill for Putin?

Or are you just a liar?

Doesn't really matter- I can just keep pointing out that you started this thread with a lie- and you just keep piling it on.

Except he wasn’t arrested for DUI. And the officer that initially charged him, had a troubled history according to the article you posted. So note like Biden’s situation, correct.

Smelling alcohol, Anglin asked Gaetz if he had been drinking. Gaetz replied no. Minutes later, he admitted he had consumed two beers. Twice, Anglin conducted an eye test. Twice, Gaetz's eyes didn't follow the prompt.

Gaetz, who had recently begun practicing law, declined any field sobriety tests. He was arrested and refused the breath test.

“I’m of the view that that is part of who I am,” said the Fort Walton Beach Republican, who in 2016 will seek the seat now held by his father, Senate President Don Gaetz. “I made bad decisions that resulted in an arrest, and that is sort of something that we all live with.”

The bill passed the committee unanimously. Gaetz said such exposure could be a problem for those unaccustomed to publicity.

But as it turns out, notoriety is about the worst consequence Gaetz, now 31, has faced from the DUI arrest.

He didn't have his license suspended for a year when he refused the breath test — as Florida law dictates. And he didn't have that refusal used against him in a criminal proceeding. Charges against Gaetz were dismissed after events that included, among other things, the forced resignation of the arresting officer.

Yes. So he was not found guilty of DUI. k

No- he was never found not guilty.

The charges were dropped. Under fairly mysterious circumstances.

Lets look at your OP- and the lies of your OP again

The democrats are accusing Trump of soliciting "foreign interference" in the 2020 election by asking the Ukraine to investigate Burisma. How is investigating Burisma the same as investigating Joe Biden?

Trump didn't ask Ukraine to investigate Burisma- Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden- his political rival.

Democrats- and many Republicans with actual testicles- have pointed out that asking a foreign government to investigate a political rival is an abuse of the office of the President.

The articles you cite are very clear about this- you just lied.

Why?

Well Trump lies. And his followers follow his example.

The Horowitz report proved that the Obama admin's illegal "break-in" to the Trump campaign, using forged emails, the illegal Steele Dossier to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump, bogus "defensive briefings", foreign assets, perjury traps, as well as other Federal government agencies is now the worst political scandal in US history.

Next spring when Durham and Barr start issuing indictments we'll see which party gets a win in the 2020 elections.

The Horowitz Report didn't find any illegal actions by the FBI, nor did it mention any illegal action by the Obama administration.
It didn't say that the Steele dossier was 'illegal'. Nor did the Horowitz Report find any evidence of political bias influencing the investigation.
And of course no one spied on Trump.

But thanks for admitting you think that Barr will be issuing indictments simply to try to interfer in the 2020 elections. I think that it is entirely possible that Barr will end up issuing indictments against a few FBI agents in order to try to help Trump get elected.

OMG, you are wrong again!! IG Horowitz rips FBI ‘failure’ in Russia probe, says nobody vindicated by report
IG Horowitz rips FBI ‘failure’ in Russia probe, says nobody vindicated by report
"Our review identified significant concerns with how certain aspects of the investigation were conducted and supervised, particularly the FBI's failure to adhere to its own standards of accuracy and completeness when filing [FISA] applications," Horowitz said, noting that he recommended the FBI "review the performance of all employees who had responsibility for the preparation or approval" of Page's FISA applications, including "senior officials in the chain of command" of the Crossfire Hurricane team for "any action deemed appropriate."

The report also revealed that the FBI did not have specific information corroborating allegations against Page from the now-infamous dossier authored by ex-British intelligence agent Christopher Steele. The inspector general found that the FBI was unable to “corroborate any of the specific substantive allegations against Carter Page contained in the election reporting and relied on in the FISA applications,” and learned “as early as January 2017” that there were “potentially serious problems” identified in Steele’s reporting -- but that the team continued using his information as a basis for Page’s FISA warrant.

"FBI leadership supported relying on Steele's reporting to seek a FISA order targeting Page after being advised of, and giving consideration to, concerns expressed by a Department attorney that Steele may have been hired by someone associated with a rival candidate or campaign," Horowitz said. The work was funded by Democrats and the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Horowitz stressed that the Steele reporting helped to push the Page FISA application "over the line" in terms of establishing probable cause for a FISA warrant, and noted that Steele's reporting "played a central and essential role in the decision to seek a FISA order."

Horowitz further said that parts of the Page FISA application "relied entirely on information from the Steele reporting to support the allegation that Page was coordinating with the Russian government on 2016 U.S. presidential election activities."

Horowitz’s report also found that the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was not properly sharing information with the Justice Department or other key figures who should have been privy to updated information. Horowitz revealed that the team failed to inform DOJ officials of information that was available to them at the time of the FISA applications. Much of that information was “inconsistent with, or undercut, the assertions contained in the FISA applications” and ultimately “resulted in inaccurate information being included” in Page’s FISA applications.

Barr and Durham will issue indictments, so there will be trials, and the truth will be exposed that "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" is the biggest scandal in US history.

And how was I 'wrong'?

Hey look- I can cite an article supporting my position also....lol
DOJ report finds Russia probe was justified, not biased against Trump

As I said

The Horowitz Report didn't find any illegal actions by the FBI, nor did it mention any illegal action by the Obama administration.
It didn't say that the Steele dossier was 'illegal'. Nor did the Horowitz Report find any evidence of political bias influencing the investigation.
And of course no one spied on Trump.

But thanks for admitting you think that Barr will be issuing indictments simply to try to interfer in the 2020 elections. I think that it is entirely possible that Barr will end up issuing indictments against a few FBI agents in order to try to help Trump get elected

OK, you can believe the NBC news version and I'll believe the FXN and Horowitz' quote version, and we're both blissfully happy in our alternate news universes. Pick cherries all you want, since your reading comprehension is low. (the "start" was legitimate and unbiased, but the investigation quickly went off the rails and became the biggest scandal in US history)

But if/when Durham issues indictments for FBI crimes that Horowitz didn't find, don't say we didn't tell you they were coming.
Horowitz has very limited authority, just within the current DOJ.
Durham has subpoena power and can interview outside the DOJ. So Durham can dig a lot deeper into wrongdoing.
Why do you say Durham's indictments are to interfere in the 2020 elections? That sounds like a partisan whine?!
Durham's indictments would have nothing to do with the "2020 elections", it has everything to do with "prosecuting criminal activity".

I actually have a fair amount of confidence in Durham. I have none in Barr- who has shown himself to be a partisan toady for Trump.

If Durham actually issues indictments in 2020- which is far from guaranteed- i will look at them with an open mind.

Anything from Barr, I will assume is done strictly for Trump's benefit.

1. How can the Ukraine investigate "the Bidens" except thru investigating the "corrupt" Burisma? The thread title is NOT a lie because I don't see the connection between investigating Burisma and investigating Joe Biden, do you?? .

You just lied.
Democrats started the impeachment process because of Trump's attempt to use a foreign government to interfere in an American election by targeting a political rival. Democrats didn't start the impeachment process because of Burisma.

Here is a link to a copy of the July 25th call between Trump and Zelensky. https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
Trump said:
",,,The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me. (I added <of Burisma> for clarity)

So Trump said that Biden "stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> so please look into it with AG Barr"

You are either wrong, lying, or both. Trump did NOT say, "please investigate the Bidens".

So in other words- Trump never said "Burisma" in the conversation. Trump never asked Ukraine to investigate Burisma. And you have to edit his conversation to get Burisma into it.

You just lied.
Democrats started the impeachment process because of Trump's attempt to use a foreign government to interfere in an American election by targeting a political rival. Democrats didn't start the impeachment process because of Burisma

If you don't know who Joe Biden bragged about stopping the investigation of, that's not my problem. Click on the video and learn:

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

"So I would say that President Zelensky, if it were me, I would recommend that they start an investigation into the Bidens," he added, referring to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Why you want to lie about what Joe Biden said- I don't know- because as you know Joe Biden bragged about getting the prosecutor fired- not for stopping an investigation.

Or are you just a liar?

Doesn't really matter- I can just keep pointing out that you started this thread with a lie- and you just keep piling it on.

1. I did not lie, you are just too stupid to understand what Trump actually said.
2. On the WH lawn, do you think China was listening? Did they email Rudy the dirt on the Bidens?
3. I showed you the real quote with a reference link. Your quote is unreferenced, so who knows if its true?
4. I also provided a video link to prove what Joe Biden said, so stop whining like a child.
5. You are the shill when shown the truth, you just start whining.
6. Hunter Biden is Joe Biden's "bathroom server", no one is going to give Joe a pass on Hunter, not the democrats nor Trump. Joe should have listened to Obama and not run.

Yes. So he was not found guilty of DUI. k

No- he was never found not guilty.

The charges were dropped. Under fairly mysterious circumstances.

That’s the way the legal system works when you are innocent [emoji56]. So he is innocent, just like Don.

Just to keep things on track- back to your original lie

The democrats are accusing Trump of soliciting "foreign interference" in the 2020 election by asking the Ukraine to investigate Burisma.

Trump asked Ukraine to investigate the Biden's- not Burisma.

This entire thread is pure bullshit- your attempt to spin a lie to deflect from the fact that Trump did in fact ask Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

I'm not into semantics. The Ukraine can't investigate the Bidens. They can't investigate the China scam for example. The Ukraine are investigating Burisma. If the Bidens were corrupt the voters need to know. As the dems justify hiring Brits and Russians to lie about Trump in the infamous "Steele Dossier", its just oppo research. I don't recall the outrage from democrats when the Steele Dossier was used to spy on the Trump campaign? So I could care less about the dems whining about the Bidens and Burisma.
I'm not into semantics.
Agreed- you just lied.
The Ukraine can't investigate the Bidens.
The Ukraine absolutely could investigate the Bidens- which is of course what President Trump actually asked for.
If the Bidens were corrupt the voters need to know.
Educating American voters is not Ukraines business- if the Biden's- or any American- including Donald Trump- are corrupt- the American voters should know- from American law enforcement. Not making a secret call to a foreign government asking them to investigate a political rival and his son.

I understand you don't care about whether Trump broke the law or not- or that Trump asked a foreign government to investigate his political rival- you started an entire thread predicated on a lie in order to mislead Americans about what Trump actually did.

OK, lets look at the thread title?
How is investigating Burisma investigating Joe Biden and interfering in the 2020 election?

1. How is that thread title "question" a "lie" in order to mislead Americans about what Trump did?
2. How is asking Ukraine to work with AG Barr illegal?

3. Don't dodge this, answer it "I don't recall the outrage from democrats when the Steele Dossier was used to spy on the Trump campaign in 2016? So I could care less about the dems whining about the Bidens and Burisma."

1) That thread title is a lie because Trump didn't ask Ukraine to investigate Burisma- he asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden. You knew that Trump didn't ask the President of the Ukraine to investigate Burisma and deliberately attempted to deceive in the title, the OP and your subsequent posts.

2) I never said that asking Ukraine to work with AG Barr is illegal- nor was that part of your OP. Trump making a secret call to a foreign leader asking him to investigate his political leader for his own personal benefit is an abuse of the office of the President.

3) What is your question? Nice attempt to try to deflect from your own lies and from Trump's own abuse of office.

1. How can the Ukraine investigate "the Bidens" except thru investigating the "corrupt" Burisma? The thread title is NOT a lie because I don't see the connection between investigating Burisma and investigating Joe Biden, do you?? Hunter Biden is connected to Burisma, but is not running for president, so the democrat's whining about "foreign interference" in US elections rings hollow. You do understand that there should not be a link between Joe Biden and Burisma, so why the faux outrage?

2. How is the Ukraine investigating Joe Biden going to find anything? Joe is NOT connected to Ukraine is he? So why the faux outrage?

3. My question is why the faux outrage about Trump asking Ukraine to work with AG Barr to look at possible corruption, when you don't care that Hillary and the DNC worked with Russians to develop the fake Steele Dossier to slime Trump in 2016? My bullshit meter is off the scale.

You do know that you are LYING big time.
There are no evidence that the Bidens did anything wrong.
Except fed by conspiracy theory crap created by John Solomon. Which came from Shokin a well known corrupted prosecutor general in Ukraine.
Why is that acceptable?

The democrats are accusing Trump of soliciting "foreign interference" in the 2020 election by asking the Ukraine to investigate Burisma. How is investigating Burisma the same as investigating Joe Biden? I'm not seeing the connection. No wonder the voters are rejecting the democrat's inane coup plot, and as Professor Turley explained, it is the democrats in the House that are abusing their power, not Trump.

House Democrats' impeachment report accuses Trump of obstruction, other misconduct
Democrats on Tuesday publicly released a new report accusing President Donald Trump of soliciting Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election for his benefit and obstructing the impeachment inquiry in the House of Representatives.

The 300-page report alleges a quid pro quo scheme in which Trump “conditioned official acts on a public announcement by the new Ukrainian President, Volodymyr Zelensky, of politically-motivated investigations” into former Vice President Joe Biden — a top Democratic presidential candidate — and his son Hunter.

“In pressuring President Zelensky to carry out his demand, President Trump withheld a White House meeting desperately sought by the Ukrainian President, and critical U.S. military assistance to fight Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine,” the report says.

Here's another article with the same accusation:
House Democrats conclude Trump solicited foreign interference in 2020
WASHINGTON – Three House committees investigating the potential impeachment of President Donald Trump uncovered a months-long effort "to use the powers of his office to solicit foreign interference on his behalf in the 2020 election," according to their draft report released Tuesday.

Let's take a poll....

Lets look at your OP- and the lies of your OP again

The democrats are accusing Trump of soliciting "foreign interference" in the 2020 election by asking the Ukraine to investigate Burisma. How is investigating Burisma the same as investigating Joe Biden?

Trump didn't ask Ukraine to investigate Burisma- Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden- his political rival.

Democrats- and many Republicans with actual testicles- have pointed out that asking a foreign government to investigate a political rival is an abuse of the office of the President.

The articles you cite are very clear about this- you just lied.

Why?

Well Trump lies. And his followers follow his example.

Trump asked the Ukraine to work with AG Barr, so stop lying already. Why are you so scared that Joe Biden's corruption will be outed? His crack-head son making a $million a year doesn't set off any alarm bells? That's just fine in democrat-land? Trump just went thru 3-years of the Mueller investigation, so if Joe Biden gets a tiny look at, so what? The other primary candidates will hang Burisma around Joe's neck sooner or later, so get used to it.

The Horowitz report proved that the Obama admin's illegal "break-in" to the Trump campaign, using forged emails, the illegal Steele Dossier to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump, bogus "defensive briefings", foreign assets, perjury traps, as well as other Federal government agencies is now the worst political scandal in US history.

Next spring when Durham and Barr start issuing indictments we'll see which party gets a win in the 2020 elections.

Hunter was making $50k a month. Not million a year.
You are a LIAR.

You just lied.

Trump said:

You just lied.

Or are you just a liar?

1. I did not lie, you are just too stupid to understand what Trump actually said.
2. On the WH lawn, do you think China was listening? Did they email Rudy the dirt on the Bidens?
3. I showed you the real quote with a reference link. Your quote is unreferenced, so who knows if its true?
4. I also provided a video link to prove what Joe Biden said, so stop whining like a child.
6. Hunter Biden is Joe Biden's "bathroom server", no one is going to give Joe a pass on Hunter, not the democrats nor Trump. Joe should have listened to Obama and not run.

Hate to tell you ........ Yes you lied all the way.

You just lied.

Trump said:

You just lied.

So Joe bragged firings a well known corrupted prosecutor general Shokin.

Please...... Tell us where the crime is committed by Joe?

You just lied.

Trump said:

You just lied.

Or are you just a liar?

From your item #2. Yes China told Trump fuck off.

Why and what the hell should they email to a henchmen Guilliani dirt on Bidens?
Who the hell is Guilliani? Is he an FBI?

How is investigating Burisma the same as investigating Joe Biden?

Let's investigate and find out!

Imagine if Trump had actually asked Americans to investigate the Biden's- rather than a secret call to a foreign country?

"Secret" call, you moonbeam? What was "secret" about a call spoken loudly over a phone in a room with an open door that passer-bys could overhear, with 20 people on the line listening in, you flopsweat bastard? Damn! You don't even delude yourself well!

And Trump IS asking Americans, he has ask the democrats, he is asking republicans, he is asking Barr, you, me, and we WILL get to the bottom of it. Everyone wants to know except Schiff, Nadler, Nancy, and a whole bunch of you pathetic turncoats.

You just lied.

Trump said:

You just lied.

How do you know Shokin is corrupt? He was investigating Burisma.
The next prosecutor, Lutsenko did NOT prosecute Burisma
All of Schiff's witnesses testified that Burisma is still corrupt
Joe Biden protected his son's cushy $million dollar job for a corrupt Burisma

Crack-Head Hunter Biden is Joe's "bathroom server", no matter how Joe tap dances around it, voters will hang the Biden's cash cow around his neck.

Time-Biden-Greta-354x472.jpg

You just lied.

Trump said:

You just lied.

Or are you just a liar?

1. I did not lie, you are just too stupid to understand what Trump actually said..

You just don't want people to remember Trump's actual words. Of course you are are lying. This thread started with a lie and has been nothing but a lie

Here is what your Dear Leader actually said:
There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me," Trump says

So two instances of Trump specifically naming his political rival. Not one instance of him mentioning Burisma.

Do you lie like this as an homage to your lying Dear Leader?

You just lied.

Trump said:

You just lied.

Crack-Head Hunter Biden is Joe's "bathroom server", no matter how Joe tap dances around it, voters will hang the Biden's cash cow around his neck.

Certainly Trump went to Ukraine to try to convince American voters that Joe Biden is corrupt.

Of course there is absolutely no evidence to support his claims.

Lying Donald Trump made a secret call to a foreign leader asking him to interfere in the American 2020 Presidential election. No matter how Trump tries to dance around it, Trump's welcoming of foreign interference in American elections will hang around his neck.

Trump said:

You just lied.

Or are you just a liar?

1. I did not lie, you are just too stupid to understand what Trump actually said..

You just don't want people to remember Trump's actual words. Of course you are are lying. This thread started with a lie and has been nothing but a lie

Here is what your Dear Leader actually said:
There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me," Trump says

So two instances of Trump specifically naming his political rival. Not one instance of him mentioning Burisma.

Do you lie like this as an homage to your lying Dear Leader?

For the 50th fucking time, I know you don't have an adequate reading comprehension level to understand what we're debating but here it is again:
"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> and a lot of people want to find out about that <Burisma> so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me," Trump says

Trump was talking about Burisma.
If you can't comprehend that, you shouldn't be posting lies about it. Ignorance is bliss, but then don't try to use ignorance to debate.

Trump said:

You just lied.

Certainly Trump went to Ukraine to try to convince American voters that Joe Biden is corrupt.

Of course there is absolutely no evidence to support his claims.

Lying Donald Trump made a secret call to a foreign leader asking him to interfere in the American 2020 Presidential election. No matter how Trump tries to dance around it, Trump's welcoming of foreign interference in American elections will hang around his neck.

Certainly Trump went to Ukraine to try to convince American voters that Joe Biden is corrupt. Lie #1, when did Trump go to Ukraine? Link please.

Of course there is absolutely no evidence to support his claims. Lie #2, How about the $million job his crack-head son Hunter had? That looks like accepting a bribe to me.

Lie #3, there was no secret call, there were many people listening in. Show me any evidence that Trump asked Z to "interfere in the 2020 election". That's partisan nonsense.

Forum List

Back