How is everyone doing today?

the Rams are back in LA where they belong so for me,I have been on cloud nine ever since because you know what?

the Rams are back in LA where they belong so for me,I have been on cloud nine ever since because you know what?
What?

this is what.:biggrin:- if you have never seen this video please watch,if you have seen it before,watch it again since you havent seen it in a long time im sure.lol makes me want to get up and dance it so much gives me goosebumps.lol

Very well, thank you. Work was good and now I get to watch a bunch of little kids run around practicing flag football.
Then go home to sloppy joes and a beautiful wife.
And perhaps a fatty when the kids go to bed.

My day has been going great! lol

It started off with reading a post from a Hillary supporter begging God to help her win the election. I knew then it was going to be a great day. lol

Everything at work was perfect. Took a nice long walk with someone I met last week, and had an awesome lunch from a Japanese habachi restaurant.

I'm now sitting by the water enjoying a few cold beers. :beer:

Last edited:
So far, so good. Sun's out, woke a bit early, had a cup or two of coffee, went right back to sleep - don't have to go to work till later this afternoon, burn wound on my hand healing nicely. Yesterday wasn't bad either. Texted my son the cop to ask how he felt about his mother being a gang member, son calls his sister who lives behind mom, sister calls mom...WTF!?!? Come on over tonight and get the scoop from my neighbors - your mom just found out the news herself. Sister has a hissy fit on hearing the scoop, we decided to call our gang the "Geriatric Badass Group." Sister leaves to go home only to find our accusers have parked so close to HER car that she can't get the driver's side door open...but with a bit of time and considerable effort was finally able to slither inside her vehicle.

It's all good!! Think I'll take a little walk down to the mailbox and pick up yesterday's mail and catch a few rays along the way.

Forum List

Back