How is Comrade Trump trying to expand his appeal?

Last might his speech threw red meat to his base, nothing else. He cannot win with angry white men only, even if Bannon says that he can. Here is an opinion from July 1st that is very true even today.

Is Trump Shoring Up the Base, or Making It All Up as He Goes?

His strategy is very, very flawed.

He is so bizarre. A week ago he's saying you can't just deport families and seems to be letting reality seep into his closed worldview, then he flies to Mexico, lies about what the president of Mexico said about 'paying for the wall', then he makes a David Duke immigration speech in Arizona.

Is there some coherent path here that I am missing? Maybe a convoluted message IS his strategy?

Look what kind of debt Hillary will have run up. She will have to pay back all the money to her donors via political favors.

Try to stay on topic...

You'd like that wouldn't you? Where is Hillary anyway? In rehab?
That you are attacking a candidate on health when no real evidence of any real sort exists demonstrates how scared you are of the impending Donnie Two Times defeat.

Well, where is she? Why isn't she holding any interviews? It's been almost a year now. Is she afraid to speak on her proposed policies?

She has a 75% chance of winning the WH, even though she is hardly trying. It sounds like a pretty good strategy to me. While her opponent is flying to Mexico and making Nazi sounding speeches about throwing people out of the country.

By the way, has anyone explained to Comrade Trump that there are NO electoral votes in Mexico?

Yes. She does the same thing you do. She avoids talking about her own policies and simply spends her time researching ways to get under his skin and making personal attacks on his person. Like you, she is a snake and a smear artist of no substance.

Last might his speech threw red meat to his base, nothing else. He cannot win with angry white men only, even if Bannon says that he can. Here is an opinion from July 1st that is very true even today.

Is Trump Shoring Up the Base, or Making It All Up as He Goes?

His strategy is very, very flawed.

He is so bizarre. A week ago he's saying you can't just deport families and seems to be letting reality seep into his closed worldview, then he flies to Mexico, lies about what the president of Mexico said about 'paying for the wall', then he makes a David Duke immigration speech in Arizona.

Is there some coherent path here that I am missing? Maybe a convoluted message IS his strategy?

There is a lot you are missing. At least he's not afraid to speak on the issues and grant interviews.

Trump is actually speaking to the issues. He is holding interviews. Trump is not hiding out and avoiding discussing the issues or answering tough interview questions the way Hillary is.

no. he's speaking to rightwingnut issues....not to normal people issues.

LOL!! Immigration is an issue to all normal people.' I will admit that you are not considered "normal" by any standard.

Trump is actually speaking to the issues. He is holding interviews. Trump is not hiding out and avoiding discussing the issues or answering tough interview questions the way Hillary is.

LOL!! Immigration is an issue to all normal people.' I will admit that you are not considered "normal" by any standard.

actually, no. if you were at all informed and/or educated, you would know that it is largely an issue for angry, uneducated, white males. normal people don't live in fear of someone who can't speak English taking our jobs.

actually, no. if you were at all informed and/or educated, you would know that it is largely an issue for angry, uneducated, white males. normal people don't live in fear of someone who can't speak English taking our jobs.

Or jobs??? I don't have a job. And yes, immigration is indeed an issue with the Democrats as well as with the Republicans and the Independents. You dream on though.

Trumps speech last night solidified Hispanic support for Democrats for the next generation
True.

Particularly with regard to Trump’s bizarre references to Mexico ‘paying’ for a ‘wall,’ and creating some sort of ‘special force’ to ‘go after’ undocumented immigrants.

The image of Trump Strom Troopers kicking in the doors of Hispanic Americans looking for ‘illegals’ must be appealing to many bigots on the right.

I do translate for you the message from image.
"The storm troopers would be much more friendly if they would use the helmet inversely."

22154205_1209925025774070_9056390317327146555_n.jpg

I can't imagine why this thread was called up outta da past but herr pino trump is still working to improve his image - as only he can.

As you watch this, just remember, he could have been lobbing tubs of Play Doh.

But oh my fucking god, why would he tell them to "have a good time"?

And how about his other gem - that PR had put the US budget "out of whack"?

What? Because he brought paper towels?

I posted a thread a few days about about how the millions his photo op trip would cost could be better spent on aid to the islands wiped out by the hurricanes.

And how about his other gem - that PR had put the US budget "out of whack"?

What? Because he brought paper towels?

I posted a thread a few days about about how the millions his photo op trip would cost could be better spent on aid to the islands wiped out by the hurricanes.

They are messing up his plan to build a wall

Forum List

Back