How is America Stacking up against the World??

America's soul is dead and/or dying. It's transforming into this mindless consumer machine that produces nothing of value and, like a parasite, exploits the third world for a profit while outsourcing what's left of American industry.

From Miles Davis to Hannah Montana
From economic powerhouse to a debt-ridden, high unemployment shadow of its former self
From policemen treating their fellow citizens with respect to taze-happy psychopaths who think every citizen is a criminal
From flying with ease to being groped or virtually strip searched by some TSA goon
From the right to privacy to CCTVs watching what you do
From denouncing torture to practicing it without a second thought

Put a fork in America. She's done.

You're kidding...:lol:

To funny.

i hate to really throw a wrench into things. But why is it essential that we be number one as long as we are free?

BEcause without being Number 1 we will rapidly become unfree.

You mean like France?
Or Germany?
Or Italy?
Or Spain?
Or Portugal?
Or England?
Or Japan?
Or Canada?
Or Norway?
Or Switzerland?
Or Swedan?
Or Finland?
Or Brazil?

Regular list of totalitarian hellholes I tell you what...

:lol:

And by what standards are you comparing anything?

Our children don't have to learn war immediately. I think that's a blessing. They will learn it soon enough.

Though training the kids isn't a completely bad idea. But my guess is you want the government to oversea it.

Yeah, I want the government to oversee it. I want the surgeon general off his ass doing something he is paid for. You neocons raised hell when Obama started neighborhood duty's for the kids. The fat lil punks are dying of clogged arteries by 15 years old. I wouldn't mind seeing the kids get some discipline and exercise at a early age. Get it ingrain in them they have to work hard, they have to clean up their neighborhoods and respect all adults. Japan is doing the right thing with their children. IMO Asians in general work with their children to form morals, ethics, skills, and traditions. No wonder we are on the bottom of cesspool for education, and living in chaos. By and large our kids all have negligent parents, so YES, let government step in and straighten their asses out.

I got to say, I find no fault in this post, especially clean up the neighborhoods, here in California, in Dana Point specifically, the closer you get to the school the more garbage you see in the streets and sidewalk.

As far as the government stepping in, which one, the Democrat or Republican government.

I think its time for the government to step out and the only way to do that is to take away the ability of the government to collect money in any form, lotteries, taxes, fees, whatever they call the collection of money, get rid of all tax, we need no more public education, make it all private, and start enforcing laws.

No more graffiti, I am looking at graffiti right now and I say shoot anyone caught in the act. Send em all to prison forever.

The problem with society is the government. A thousand laws on the books and they let child rapist go free after they are caught red-handed.

Imagine, criminals can break into your house and they are free the next day.

Death penalty for breaking and entering, thats the problem with the USA, a bunch of pacifists who dont recognize a bad dog after it bites them.

Kill the criminals, take the money away from the politicians, end public schools. Stop illegal immigration, destroy the failed government of Mexico and take whatever we can to pay for the poor that had to flee that country which are now struggling to stay in our education system.

I could go on but its bedtime in Rio. Coincidently the police just shoot a man on a motorcycle five houses down from where I stay in Rio, shoot first, never ask questions, run from a cop here and its disrespect, paid for by getting shot.

The cops say they shot in the air and the guy crashed, right, from a moving car, chasing a bike, the cops shoot in the air, I think they shot after the guy crashed, while the guy was on the ground, I saw the flash, I heard the siren get turned on after the gunfire.

Anyhow, the police in Rio shoot first, never ask questions.

i hate to really throw a wrench into things. But why is it essential that we be number one as long as we are free?

You mean like France?
Or Germany?
Or Italy?
Or Spain?
Or Portugal?
Or England?
Or Japan?
Or Canada?
Or Norway?
Or Switzerland?
Or Swedan?
Or Finland?
Or Brazil?

Yes, as a matter of fact they are. Finland? Puhleeze.

Lets see asshole, and you are an asshole to suggest any American abandon his country, you are really shit, feces, to say that to anyone, you unAmerican scum.

I fought for my country, I have 2 purple hearts, 2 bronze battle stars, and the Gallantry Cross unit citation. I think that gives me the right to ask for a better America. Now fuck off asshole!

Based on your self professed love for China I doubt everything you claim. My father served in Korea and VN and would pound you into chitlins for trying to pull this crap. America is about individual freedoms and individual responsibility not some hive mind ant colony horse shit so you can take your false outrage and shove up your keester bucko.
You preach the ANTITHESIS of what made the US great.

Now take your sorry butt to China you disingenuous twerp!

Your father wouldn't do shit, so STFU!!! At least he understood what honor and freedom is about, something you are lacking puke. Suck mah cock you unAmerican piece of shit.

So says the clown who thinks we should transform into a totalitarian regime...right:cuckoo:

You mean like France?
Or Germany?
Or Italy?
Or Spain?
Or Portugal?
Or England?
Or Japan?
Or Canada?
Or Norway?
Or Switzerland?
Or Swedan?
Or Finland?
Or Brazil?

Yes, as a matter of fact they are. Finland? Puhleeze.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You need to get out more. And by out more..I mean travel.

Forum List

Back