How is America Stacking up against the World??

But, but America is number 1 we just have to be...

Damn statistics lie!

all just commie propaganda.

;)

Patirotism and the feeling of being the best does not require the confirmation of statistics.

Merry Christman US Citizen.

Your argument is that you were in high school 10 years ago? Really??? WTF???

Uhh, lets try this Ribeye style...

"Dooooy, translation: Oh shit he's right, schools are still doing sports. Fuck, what do I do, quick, insult him!"
I guess this thread didnt exactly turn out like you thought, eh? You are now arguing against your own position.

Hmm, lets see.

- Most members agree on a variety of surrounding issues,

- Adults are talking and dissecting the small differences in opinion, largely civil conversation over details,

- And you look like your typical jackass self, unilaterally clinging to your proposal that evul libruls have successfully legislated against competition.

So no, I'd say the thread has progressed exactly like I thought.

As a retired Army officer with a little over 20 years of active service, I can say that American soldiers seem to have a natural aptitude for war. For the majority, and I'm talking about a huge percentage, the task is to shape and form the natural instinct of killing rather as opposed to teaching some wimpy cream puff how to cowboy the fuck up and be a warrior.

I suspect it will remain so.

We Americans, whether we like to admit it or not, are very good at violence.

As a retired Army officer with a little over 20 years of active service, I can say that American soldiers seem to have a natural aptitude for war. For the majority, and I'm talking about a huge percentage, the task is to shape and form the natural instinct of killing rather as opposed to teaching some wimpy cream puff how to cowboy the fuck up and be a warrior.

I suspect it will remain so.

We Americans, whether we like to admit it or not, are very good at violence.

unfortunately, not all military functions involve killing. There will be the guarding of Iraqi POWs just as an instance

abu.gif

Last edited:
Every day is a new opportunity to further reveal what an ignorant, partisan hack you are.

If he is so ignorant, then im sure you can come up with a more persuasive argument than that.

No, not really. The stuff Ribeye says is so stupid that one doesn't even know how begin to address it.

Translation: What he says is so blindingly obvious there isn't a good argument against it. So I will just resort to insults instead.
Thanks!

If he is so ignorant, then im sure you can come up with a more persuasive argument than that.

No, not really. The stuff Ribeye says is so stupid that one doesn't even know how begin to address it.

Translation: What he says is so blindingly obvious there isn't a good argument against it. So I will just resort to insults instead.
Thanks!

lol. See, you could have just let it go quietly, but you had to run that big, really dumb mouth of yours. Let's revisit that first post and we'll see if I can't address it in a more meaningful way.

Hmml lets see here.
Competition has been declared bad for children's fragile ego by the Left, thus banned in most schools. Really? Most schools, huh? I'm not aware of any. Then you'll have no problem naming one. Until you do... Bullshit.
Contact sports have been deemed too dangerous and too prone to lawsuits by the Left, thus banned in most schools.Really? Most schools, huh? I'm not aware of any. Then you'll have no problem naming one. Until you do... Bullshit.
Patriotism has been deemed bad by the Left so banned in most places. Patriotism banned? Really? Where? Surely you can name one place. I'm not aware of any. Until you do... Bullshit.
The Boy Scouts have been deemed bad by the Left, so constantly facing persecution. Really? Can you please show us some evidence of this constant undeserved persecution the Boy Scouts have received? Until you do... Bullshit.

How has any of this been the fault of conservatives, who are all in favor of competitions and training for kids??

So, yes, it's hard to come up with a cognitive argument when all you do is spout ridiculous made-up bullshit... Except to say that, until you prove it...
:bsflag:

edit:
Is this the type of thing you're talking about?
http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2006-06-26-recess-bans_x.htm
ELEMENTARY schools banning tag and the like? Is THAT the problem where libruls are destroying the country from the inside out?

Last edited:
And by what standards are you comparing anything?

Our children don't have to learn war immediately. I think that's a blessing. They will learn it soon enough.

Though training the kids isn't a completely bad idea. But my guess is you want the government to oversea it.

Yeah, I want the government to oversee it. I want the surgeon general off his ass doing something he is paid for. You neocons raised hell when Obama started neighborhood duty's for the kids. The fat lil punks are dying of clogged arteries by 15 years old. I wouldn't mind seeing the kids get some discipline and exercise at a early age. Get it ingrain in them they have to work hard, they have to clean up their neighborhoods and respect all adults. Japan is doing the right thing with their children. IMO Asians in general work with their children to form morals, ethics, skills, and traditions. No wonder we are on the bottom of cesspool for education, and living in chaos. By and large our kids all have negligent parents, so YES, let government step in and straighten their asses out.

As attractive a concept it may seem, these 'acadamies' in Russia are hangovers from the cold war that feed propaganda and rhetoric into an impressionable mind that should be focused on playing and exploring basic social skills; not being drilled and intimidated by possibly damaged or unstable adults. And the gymnastics schools you've noted are few and far between in China. Only a select few are accepted into what can turn-out to be a life-long commitment.

I should have provided this pic instead. Chinese exercise daily in schools.

20080307-Acsi-children-exercise%20Molls.jpg

I took Karate classes at about the age of those chillin' in the picture... And they gymnastics/sports machine cult in the U.S. is not terribly different from abroad.

I don't think the divide is as great as you make it seem.

When we count the fat filled arteries of todays children, I think the divide is massive. And just as execerise is important to phyisical and mental development, so are the lessons of morals and ethics, skills & traditions. I am glad you had someone that cared about you enough to give you karate and an outlook of life that is different than those around you. These are skills our people need as a way of life. My dad was a golden glove boxer, and he taught us how to box and how to defend ourselves so we were never intimidated by others around us. That is a confidence most kids do not have.

Last edited:
I took Karate classes at about the age of those chillin' in the picture... And they gymnastics/sports machine cult in the U.S. is not terribly different from abroad.

When we count the fat filled arteries of todays children, I think the divide is massive. And just as execerise is important to phyisical and mental development, so are the lessons of morals and ethics, skills & traditions. I am glad you had someone that cared about you enough to give you karate and an outlook of life that is different than those around you. These are skills are people need as a way of life. My dad was a golden glove boxer, and he taught us how to box and how to defend ourselves so we were never intimidated by others around us. That is a confidence most kids do not have.

And it was given to him by individuals, not mandated by the State. HUGE diff.

When we count the fat filled arteries of todays children, I think the divide is massive. And just as execerise is important to phyisical and mental development, so are the lessons of morals and ethics, skills & traditions. I am glad you had someone that cared about you enough to give you karate and an outlook of life that is different than those around you. These are skills are people need as a way of life. My dad was a golden glove boxer, and he taught us how to box and how to defend ourselves so we were never intimidated by others around us. That is a confidence most kids do not have.

And it was given to him by individuals, not mandated by the State. HUGE diff.

That was then, this is now. If parents can't do the job, which obviously they can't, who should do it for them? Should their first lesson be a mugger on the street, or someone experienced to teach them defense, and other character skills? You see the current situation of America, and then rail against improving it?? LOL! Oh boy!

When we count the fat filled arteries of todays children, I think the divide is massive. And just as execerise is important to phyisical and mental development, so are the lessons of morals and ethics, skills & traditions. I am glad you had someone that cared about you enough to give you karate and an outlook of life that is different than those around you. These are skills our people need as a way of life. My dad was a golden glove boxer, and he taught us how to box and how to defend ourselves so we were never intimidated by others around us. That is a confidence most kids do not have.

So tell us, if China is so great why don't you live there? Too lazy? Don't want to actually have to work 7 days a week to appease your masters? Why exactly aren't you there?

So tell us, if China is so great why don't you live there? Too lazy? Don't want to actually have to work 7 days a week to appease your masters? Why exactly aren't you there?

Lets see asshole, and you are an asshole to suggest any American abandon his country, you are really shit, feces, to say that to anyone, you unAmerican scum.

I fought for my country, I have 2 purple hearts, 2 bronze battle stars, and the Gallantry Cross unit citation. I think that gives me the right to ask for a better America. Now fuck off asshole!

Lets see asshole, and you are an asshole to suggest any American abandon his country, you are really shit, feces, to say that to anyone, you unAmerican scum.

I fought for my country, I have 2 purple hearts, 2 bronze battle stars, and the Gallantry Cross unit citation. I think that gives me the right to ask for a better America. Now fuck off asshole!

Based on your self professed love for China I doubt everything you claim. My father served in Korea and VN and would pound you into chitlins for trying to pull this crap. America is about individual freedoms and individual responsibility not some hive mind ant colony horse shit so you can take your false outrage and shove up your keester bucko.
You preach the ANTITHESIS of what made the US great.

Now take your sorry butt to China you disingenuous twerp!

Based on your self professed love for China I doubt everything you claim. My father served in Korea and VN and would pound you into chitlins for trying to pull this crap. America is about individual freedoms and individual responsibility not some hive mind ant colony horse shit so you can take your false outrage and shove up your keester bucko.
You preach the ANTITHESIS of what made the US great.

Now take your sorry butt to China you disingenuous twerp!

Your father wouldn't do shit, so STFU!!! At least he understood what honor and freedom is about, something you are lacking puke. Suck mah cock you unAmerican piece of shit.

i hate to really throw a wrench into things. But why is it essential that we be number one as long as we are free?

America's soul is dead and/or dying. It's transforming into this mindless consumer machine that produces nothing of value and, like a parasite, exploits the third world for a profit while outsourcing what's left of American industry.

From Miles Davis to Hannah Montana
From economic powerhouse to a debt-ridden, high unemployment shadow of its former self
From policemen treating their fellow citizens with respect to taze-happy psychopaths who think every citizen is a criminal
From flying with ease to being groped or virtually strip searched by some TSA goon
From the right to privacy to CCTVs watching what you do
From denouncing torture to practicing it without a second thought

Put a fork in America. She's done.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back