How is a job created?

[. You can't have jobs without someone buying goods and services.

dear there is no problem finding buyers anymore than there is a problem finding eaters or breathers. Do you understand that you need to eat and breath to survive. Demand from buyers is 100% natural. Its the supply of inventions that make food cheap and available that is very very difficult. Can your Mom explain it to you? How old are you?
My mom passed away a little over a year ago. She was 90 years young. I'm 67 and holding. Does that information help you? I hope it does.

it seems you are past the point where you can grasp new information? No offense intended
No problem. I understand. You can't offend me. Believe me, this isn't my first conversation on this subject. I've been at this a very long time. I've been up to my eyes wading through the economics of this country for many years now. I doubt that you can offend me. I also understand how people get focused on one point and walk through the rest with blinders on. You're not the first to argue the subject, and you certainly wont be the last. I do respect your opinion, and your right to express it. Please, continue with anything that you feel like saying. I don't get mad or upset. I can discuss issues in a civil and adult manner. I promise I wont stoop to childish name calling and personal attacks.

dear there is no problem finding buyers anymore than there is a problem finding eaters or breathers. Do you understand that you need to eat and breath to survive. Demand from buyers is 100% natural. Its the supply of inventions that make food cheap and available that is very very difficult. Can your Mom explain it to you? How old are you?
Hey, it doesn't take inventions, nor does it take Republicans to feed people. People have managed to eat since the beginning of time. Man can survive. Even homeless eat out of trash cans and dumpsters. I don't they need inventions or Republicans to survive.

You think this world could feed 7 billion people without the tractor and the harvester and artificial fertilizer and hybrid strains of grains like wheat and corn?

. So, what do you believe creates jobs? Care to explain?

jobs are created only by Republican inventions. Think back to stone age when all were farmers. Today there are millions of new jobs thanks to the Republican supply of inventions. This is something Democrats oppose.
That hardly makes sense. All the inventions in the world wouldn't create jobs if no one was buying. What happens when those that invent can't find a market for their inventions? Lets say company XYZ takes an invention and produces a zillion of them. What happens when no one wants to buy the product? Lets say that technology, innovation, and automation, allows a zillion widgets a day to be produced. Lets say that no one is interested in those widgets. What happens next?

I agree but the wrong way
A moron is one who doesn't think everyone is going to get sick and therefore needs health insurance and healthcare. Like all children you don't like paying the bills of others, and like all children you need to grow up.
Damn you libberals not that bright, you do know sales and marketing are billion dollar business right? And you ever hear of credit cards? It is supply.

And you ever heart of (This one is going to get me in trouble)

Women? They are always buying stuff they dont.need

Hey, it doesn't take inventions, nor does it take Republicans to feed people. People have managed to eat since the beginning of time. Man can survive. Even homeless eat out of trash cans and dumpsters. I don't they need inventions or Republicans to survive.

You think this world could feed 7 billion people without the tractor and the harvester and artificial fertilizer and hybrid strains of grains like wheat and corn?

yep all 7 billion would die if Republican supplied inventions disappeared. Liberals lack the IQ to know that supply side economics sustains the lives of all 7 billion. How is that for a safety net??

Forum List

Back