How Iran Celebrates Anniversary of Their Revolution

toastman

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2012
Last edited:
Rouhani says nuclear program 'forever' as Iran marks anniversary of Islamic Revolution | JPost | Israel News

"Hundreds of thousands of Iranians rally on 35th anniversary of 1979 revolution, chant "Death to Israel," "Down with US.""

Obama certainly has made a mockery of himself and the U.S, making a deal like he did with a government like that

Only in Muslim states do they celebrate their revolution by saying "Death to Israel" . LOL Bunch of fucking clowns governing that country
Well if this doesn't convince people that the Iranian regime wants nothing but peace I don't know what will.

Rouhani says nuclear program 'forever' as Iran marks anniversary of Islamic Revolution | JPost | Israel News

"Hundreds of thousands of Iranians rally on 35th anniversary of 1979 revolution, chant "Death to Israel," "Down with US.""

Obama certainly has made a mockery of himself and the U.S, making a deal like he did with a government like that

Only in Muslim states do they celebrate their revolution by saying "Death to Israel" . LOL Bunch of fucking clowns governing that country
Well if this doesn't convince people that the Iranian regime wants nothing but peace I don't know what will.

who said muslims don't now how to PAAARTEEEEEE????

The Iranian Regime is only confirming in this Anniversary that in their eyes, America is still the Great Satan and Israel the Little Satan...has issued the usual death threats against the US, has claimed its missiles can strike the US and has sent some pathetic warships to the Atlantic near the US coasts!
Despite the fact that the Iranian Regime is an enemy of the US and a lot of Middle Eastern countries, Obama persists with the farce that Iran has become a moderate nation and diplomacy will solve all issues.... that peace will reign throughout the world.....:cuckoo:

The nuclear agreement with Iran is a disaster! nothing has changed...and by the time Obama wakes up it will be too late.

I'm sure in many places in Iran, partying is punishable by lashes because it is not "Islamic' .

Ask Sunni Man, he even confirmed to me that clubs are not allowed in Sharia law because guys and girls dancing together is 'innapropriate' :cool:

The Iranian Regime is only confirming in this Anniversary that in their eyes, America is still the Great Satan and Israel the Little Satan...has issued the usual death threats against the US, has claimed its missiles can strike the US and has sent some pathetic warships to the Atlantic near the US coasts!
Despite the fact that the Iranian Regime is an enemy of the US and a lot of Middle Eastern countries, Obama persists with the farce that Iran has become a moderate nation and diplomacy will solve all issues.... that peace will reign throughout the world.....:cuckoo:

The nuclear agreement with Iran is a disaster! nothing has changed...and by the time Obama wakes up it will be too late.

Yes, I heard about those threats that Iran is sending warships toward the U.S to 'send them as message' .

But yesterday, the Iranian FM said that if the U.S were to attack Iran, then the U.S should "expect heavy losses at sea"

LOL !!!!

Yes, I heard about those threats that Iran is sending warships toward the U.S to 'send them as message' .

But yesterday, the Iranian FM said that if the U.S were to attack Iran, then the U.S should "expect heavy losses at sea"

LOL !!!!

Here's the article:

Iranian admiral: The US can expect heavy losses at sea should it attack Iran | JPost | Israel News
It was an Iranian admiral who said this:

The Americans can fully expect that their warships [and] aircraft carrier will be sunk with all 5,000 crew aboard, in combat against Iran, and they could find its hulk in the depths of the sea,” Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Navy Commander Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi was quoted as saying by semi-official Iranian Fars News on Sunday.

Typical Muslim leaders, bark but no bite !

I'm sure in many places in Iran, partying is punishable by lashes because it is not "Islamic' .

Ask Sunni Man, he even confirmed to me that clubs are not allowed in Sharia law because guys and girls dancing together is 'innapropriate' :cool:
A close friend of mine and his sister in Iran were arrested for simply throwing a party where alcohol was being served and young people were dancing and having fun. The religious modesty police showed up at his house and despite all the connections and bribing of govt. officials, they were still imprisoned for two months and released only after both receiving brutal public lashing. The lash marks are still there, however he now lives in the US and is a successful physician.

A close friend of mine and his sister in Iran were arrested for simply throwing a party where alcohol was being served and young people were dancing and having fun. The religious modesty police showed up at his house and despite all the connections and bribing of govt. officials, they were still imprisoned for two months and released only after both receiving brutal public lashing. The lash marks are still there, however he now lives in the US and is a successful physician.
The man and his sister knew the laws and deliberately violated them.

They were judged by the court to be criminals and received the appropriate punishment.

So I fail to see the problem? .. :cool:

They were judged by the court to be criminals and received the appropriate punishment.

You and your ilk truly are sick people who justify sick crap like this.
Public lashing is a justifiable punishment for throwing a party like this?

Man, no wonders citizens living under Muslim rules are so oppressed. These governments are so pathetic and disgusting. Kind of like you, Sunni

No need for name calling Toastman.

Every country has it's own traditions and unique culture.

Just because they don't conform to western morals and standards does not make them wrong. .. :cool:

Because you are an animal like they are.

Just because they don't conform to western morals and standards does not make them wrong. .. :cool:
2 months in prison and 100 lashes in public for two youngsters for playing Western music and dancing with members of the other sex?

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

LOL !!!!

Here's the article:

Iranian admiral: The US can expect heavy losses at sea should it attack Iran | JPost | Israel News
It was an Iranian admiral who said this:

The Americans can fully expect that their warships [and] aircraft carrier will be sunk with all 5,000 crew aboard, in combat against Iran, and they could find its hulk in the depths of the sea,” Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Navy Commander Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi was quoted as saying by semi-official Iranian Fars News on Sunday.

Typical Muslim leaders, bark but no bite !

Yes, if they're gonna be starting a war with the US and its allies they'd better get a new set of dentures;

"The courage that was shown in demanding circumstances, the loyalty, the team work were there throughout, and we're very, very proud of the way that the team worked.

"The Australian officer in command seized the initiative and demonstrated very sound judgment and excellent leadership."

He said that during the incident, believed to have occurred in 2004, the 14 Australians, who were on rubber dinghies, had held off the crew of Iranian gunboats by pointing their weapons, yelling curses at them and telling them in no uncertain terms to go away.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4]"Death to America" chants in Iran - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OIUieD2KN4]Iranian Former Leader Explains Why Say "Death to America" - YouTube[/ame]

Every country has it's own traditions and unique culture

Yes, and you like to mock the traditions of Jewish Israelis. A while ago someone posted a picture of Jews praying at the wall, and you mocked them by laughing at how they rock their head back and forth and how it looks like they're crying.

Ya, you know how to respect other peoples traditions :rolleyes:

Every country has it's own traditions and unique culture

Yes, and you like to mock the traditions of Jewish Israelis. A while ago someone posted a picture of Jews praying at the wall, and you mocked them by laughing at how they rock their head back and forth and how it looks like they're crying.

Ya, you know how to respect other peoples traditions :rolleyes:

toastie sunni is simply carrying on the sunni customs and traditions of
depravity

Forum List

Back